Canadian Rockies 7 day small groups national parks tour
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 38:52:21
- Check out Yoho National Park's Emerald Lake
- Visit Moraine Lake
- See the hot springs in Jasper National Park
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
Start in Seattle and end in Vancouver! With the adventure tour Canadian Rockies 7 day small groups national parks tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Seattle, USA and 8 other destinations in North America. Canadian Rockies 7 day small groups national parks tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- CSCraigWritten on August 19, 20184.0 - GoodThe scenic portion was excellent. Mike Brown was excellent. The seating in the van was tight for so many hours. We only had 9 and I couldn’t imagine 14 in van. The HoJo in Vancouver is not very good. Old, moldy and broken at bestShow detailed ratings
- RRachelJenkinsWritten on July 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentCan't say enough enough about this company. This was the second tour I have done with Bindlestiff and I will be back to do their Yellowstone tour next year. Both times the guides have been phenomenal, entertaining, friendly, professional and helpful with outstanding area knowledge, stories and history. I camped but there was a lodging option. The camping gear was new and the tents easy to put up. We had many great nights around the campfire! And then there is the Canadian Rocky Mountain scenery- WOW. The tour is extremely well paced with activities sand highlights every day. We hiked, glacier walked, helicoptered over the Rockies and had the option to mountain bike in either Whistler or Jasper. Vancouver was also great and the guides gave us a comprehensive tour of Stanley park, Granville market and Gas town. Great city and fantastic tour all around.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1- Seattle to Kamloops
- Day 2- Yoho national park
- Day 3- Banff national park- Lake Louise
- Day 4-Icefields parkway Jasper national park
- Day 5- Jasper national park
- Day 6 Whistler and Vancouver
- Day 7 Vancouver and Seattle
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Seattle is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Canadian Rockies 7 day small groups national parks tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,472 km.
- Seattle (USA)
- 371 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 276 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 26 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 108 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 103 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 469 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 96 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,881 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Canadian Rockies 7 day small groups national parks tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Rockies 7 day small groups national parks tour