Orkney & Scotland's Northern Coast
- Explore the far North of Scotland
- Discover Orkney’s ancient past
- See Viking graffiti at Maeshowe
- Experience island life in Kirkwall
- Age range
- 5 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- DTDeniseWritten on August 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat trip great country great guideShow detailed ratings
- DTDeniseWritten on August 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentWonderful.Seeing all the ancient cites to and and on Orkney and on the way back to Edindurgh with a fantastic driver and guide that was very informative Great trip by Rabbies Will use Rabbies for other tours when I come back to UkShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentAaron was our guide - he was brilliant - excellent driver, very entertaining, very friendly, remembered all our names in no time. Gave above and beyond- higher than our expectations- the tour was great - highly recommendedShow detailed ratings
- TThereseWoodwardWritten on July 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentHave no idea why this is coming up poor overall - we had a fantastic trip away - couldn’t praise Aaron more highly- he was extremely helpful, an excellent driver and helpful- made everything run smoothly. Went above and beyond the call of duty.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average group size?
The maximum group size is 16 people. Small groups mean you can discover the real country and get off the beaten track where other tours cannot go.
Where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 3DQ. (Please note this is subject to change)
What kind of accommodation is included in this tour?
Your tour includes accommodation with breakfast. Choose either B&B or Hotel accommodation in a twin or double room for two people, or a single room for one person.
B&Bs (Bed & Breakfasts): B&Bs or guesthouses are usually smaller than hotels and provide a good quality, homely setting. The showering and toilet facilities are private, and breakfast is included in the price.
Hotels: Hotels usually have a bar or restaurant and provide evening meals. Breakfast is included in the price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Orkney & Scotland's Northern Coast
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftUSD $721
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftUSD $721
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftUSD $721
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftUSD $721
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftUSD $721
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftUSD $721
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftUSD $721
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftUSD $721
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftUSD $721
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftUSD $721
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Orkney & Scotland's Northern Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Doune (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Callander (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 76 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 144 km
- Gills Bay (Scotland)
- 39 km
- Kirkwall (Scotland)
- 23 km
- Skara Brae (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Orkney & Scotland's Northern Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Orkney & Scotland's Northern Coast