Christian Classics 6 days
- Tour Operator:
- Booking Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Tel Aviv
- Masada National Park
- Explore the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit the ancient city of Capernaum
- Take a swim in the Dead Sea
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Jerusalem Old and New
- Day 2: Bethlehem and Jericho
- Day 3: In the footsteps of Jesus
- Day 4: Masada and the Dead Sea
- Day 5: Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee
- Day 6: Caesarea, Acre, and Haifa
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Booking Tours
Booking-tours company started at 2002 by Vera Veinberg and Artium Dostman which are experienced travel agents and tour operators in Eilat, Israel. The company started to help travelers to combine and enjoy a new type of experiences in the middle east. Booking-tours provides custom built tours, group tours, and private tours to 18-65-year-old travellers interested in visiting Israel, Jordan, and Egypt. We specialize in Religion tours, extended tours around 3 countries, Nile cruises, discovery tours, private tours and much more! Booking-tours offers excellent value trips at affordable prices so it can fit every traveler looking for great unique experiences. Our team of travel experts is obsessed with finding the best things to do everywhere. From Jerusalem to Petra to Amman, from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, we have something for every kind of traveler. And we are proud to say that after 15 experience-packed years, we are the Middle-East leader. The combination of our services, 24/7 nonstop chat support, our pricing, friendly way of conducting business. With Booking-tours you will explore, Experience, and share with other travelers.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- BK· April 26th, 2022My sister booked a tour for herself plus me and a friend to go on a 6-day "Christian Classics" tour in Israel. We travelled from 3/30 - 4/8 2022 with tour dates on 4/2 - 4/7. There were numerous negative experiences that occurred with TourRadar prior... Show moreTrip date: April 2022
- WWeron91· March 28th, 2019Everything was very well organized and interesting. I remember our tour very much. I would like to thank our wonderful guide again and again. Erudite, witty, expert in their field. An interesting presentation of the material, it was very informative and... Show moreBooking Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your review, it was our pleasure to serve you, we are pleased that you had a great time on the tour, Booking-tours TeamTrip date: October 2018
- GOGuadalupe· August 11th, 2018My wife and I waited for this tour for about a year. This was our first time to Israel and maybe once in a life-time event. We booked our trip trough Tour Radar and were assigned to Ben Harim Tourism. We had a blast of fun. Although every day of our... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
- Adel· May 17th, 2018This tour with booking tickets was fantastic. They did everything so that people could have people experience delight with me! I found new friends from all over the world.Trip date: November 2017
- ВВиктор· January 21st, 2018The tour was amazing! The tour guide was extremely informative. My only recommendation for the tour guide would be to explain to the guests that we are ok to purchase food and water/drinks at any time during the Jerusalem portion of the tour prior to... Show moreTrip date: December 2017
- NNuk687· December 10th, 2017had a great 6 day christian tour with my wife thank you for everything will be booking again by booking-tours.Trip date: November 2017
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,120
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,120
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,120
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,120
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,120
- Friday7 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,120
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,120
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,120
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,120
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,120
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- New Israeli SheqelIsrael
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIsrael and Palestinian Territory
- Type EIsrael and Palestinian Territory
- Type FIsrael and Palestinian Territory
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with Booking Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Booking Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Booking Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Booking Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Booking Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- Israel Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Asia from Tel Aviv
- Asia In-depth Cultural
- 6 days Asia
- Operators in Asia
- Christian Classics 6 days Tours in Israel
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Israel Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Israel tours
- Palestinian Territory tours