One Life Adventures - Sri Lanka
- Our saving
- US $ 1,378
- Be amazed by the tales and secrets of Sri Lanka
- Dip in the pool in Sigiriya and climb the Sigiriya Rock
- Learn to cook curries, poppadoms and coconut sambal
- Search for the wildlife in Udawalawe National Park
- Relax at the beach and cycle through local villages
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Local Transport
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Safari
- Rather Poor
- DeanWritten on October 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I had a fantastic time on the tour! Our guide Michael was professional and organised at all times, and ensured he was available to help or answer any queries. We stayed in a mix of hotels, hostels as well as one night of camping. The itinerary included a mix of activities (hiking, safaris, cooking class to name a few) and relaxation (beach and pool time) to break up the relatively short bus journeys. Sri Lanka itself is a beautiful and diverse country. The locals are extremely friendly. We will definitely be back in the future!Show detailed ratings
- LLauriWritten on October 15, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was amazing and had a variety of trips to show the best parts of Sri Lanka to give us a traditional Sri Lankan experience. We had a great tour group and the guides Mike and Rihas were always friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this trip! I would love to travel with One Life again in the future. :)Show detailed ratings
- EElliottBeimWritten on October 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was incredible from start to finish. The accommodation was far beyond my expectations. The travelling around was so easy and comfortable and the experiences on the tour is something I will next forget. Mike & Rihas were great and my partner & I really appreciate everything they did for us. For me they went over and above a tour guide and felt more like part of the group rather than just a guide. Once again it was a great experience which I’m very grateful for and I will be recommending this tour to family and friends.Show detailed ratingsOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewThank for the lovely review Ellliott! We love hearing about our One Lifer’s having an incredible time throughout the country! We will definitely pass this one on to Mike and Rihas, they only want guests to have the best of times in their favourite country! The pictures are great as well, thanks for uploading these! We would love to see you again in another country, Elliott!
- VerityWritten on October 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentJust got back from the One life tour of Sri Lanka and it was amazing! Wouldn't have been able to see as much of the country if I had travelled alone. The group element of the tour made it so much more fun too! The accommodation was much better than expected and even enjoyed the camping experience too. Food was very limited in the first week but still really good. Cant wait to go on my next One Life tour!Show detailed ratingsOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the lovely review, Verity! Glad to hear you had an amazing time. Group elements always make the trip so much better, we love having fellow travellers from all over the world meet! Thanks again Verity and we can’t wait to see you again in Japan or the Philippines!
- BBethWritten on October 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour by One Life was absolutely fantastic! You really couldn’t travel Sri Lanka and see all the things we saw if you did it independently, there was so much packed into the 12 days, but also a perfect amount of free time to explore ourselves. The quality of the accommodation, food and cultural experiences way exceeded my expectations. We mostly stayed in hotels, but even the hostels and campsite we stayed in were excellent! Travelling across Sri Lanka was also made incredibly easy and convenient with the coach, which literally took us from place to place and even drove with our bags while we rode the Nanu Oya to Ella train. We didn’t have to carry our big bags at all, this was all handled by the excellent coach and hotel staff. My personal highlights included the safari at Udawalawe National Park, climbing Little Adam’s Peak and visiting the turtle sanctuary. There was something for everyone on this trip, and it was great to be in a group of likeminded people. We made friends for life on this trip! Our guides Mike and Rihas were amazing, and they went above and beyond to ensure that we had a trip of a lifetime. Mike’s passion for travel alongside Rihas’ local expertise not only made sure we were able to take in the best that Sri Lanka has to offer, but also made me feel so safe and carefree while travelling the country - we really didn’t have to worry about a thing with these guys about. I’d recommend doing this trip to anyone! BethShow detailed ratingsOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the awesome review, Beth! We’re so glad to hear the accommodation, food, and cultural experiences exceeded your expectations! Sri Lanka has so much to offer and we love to have our One Lifer’s experience only the best of it in the 12 days we have in the country. You are right about Mike and Rihas, together with their experience they make a great team and love to show off their favourite country to the guests! We would love to see you again in another country, Beth!
- AAnonymousWritten on October 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour by One Life was absolutely fantastic! You really couldn’t travel Sri Lanka and see all the things we saw if you did it independently, there was so much packed into the 12 days, but also a perfect amount of free time to explore ourselves. The quality of the accommodation, food and cultural experiences way exceeded my expectations. We mostly stayed in hotels, but even the hostels and campsite we stayed in were excellent! Travelling across Sri Lanka was also made incredibly easy and convenient with the coach, which literally took us from place to place and even drove with our bags while we rode the Nanu Oya to Ella train. We didn’t have to carry our big bags at all, this was all handled by the excellent coach and hotel staff. My personal highlights included the safari at Udawalawe National Park, climbing Little Adam’s Peak and visiting the turtle sanctuary. There was something for everyone on this trip, and it was great to be in a group of likeminded people. We made friends for life on this trip! Our guides Mike and Rihas were amazing, and they went above and beyond to ensure that we had a trip of a lifetime. Mike’s passion for travel alongside Rihas’ local expertise not only made sure we were able to take in the best that Sri Lanka has to offer, but also made me feel so safe and carefree while travelling the country - we really didn’t have to worry about a thing with these guys about. I’d recommend doing this trip to anyone!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on October 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was everything we could have asked for and more! The itinerary was jammed packed with amazing experiences, the food was well thought out and our tour guides Mike and Rihas couldn’t have been any more accommodating. Personal highlights were Little Adams Peak as the views were out of this world, camping in an eco site near udawalawe national park and of course seeing lots of elephants ! Everything was well planned and we didn’t have to worry about anything this trip, including carrying our huge bags from hotel to hotel. We also had an air conditioned coach to get around, which was perfect as if we took local transport on our own we’d have never been able to see as much. Mike would always give us clear overviews of what we’d be doing each day and there was no question about Sri Lanka that our local guide Rihas couldn’t answer. We met some incredible, like minded people on our tour and plenty of inspiring locals who really want the best for their community, and One Life is certainly helping them. We’ve made some friends for life and ticked off plenty of our bucket list, including seeing blue whales in the wild ! Connie and BethShow detailed ratingsOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewWow Connie and Beth, sounds like you had an amazing time and we’re so happy to have had you aboard with us in Sri Lanka! Meeting life long new friends, getting to see blue whales, and having a stress free travel throughout a country with so much to do is what we want to have all of our guests experience! Thank you for the review, we really hope to see you again in another country!
- ACAmyWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentMike and Rihas were absolutely amazing and informative guides and went out of their way to ensure our experience of Sri Lanka was the best it could have been. Mike and Rihas as well as the other One-lifers were all like minded people who completely made the trip for us. The transport was amazing, the coach had air-con and USB ports, which made the long journeys comfortable. Having a coach throughout the trip meant we could safely leave our belongings on it which came in handy, especially when travelling the scenic train ride. It also meant we had no agg with carrying our rucksacks to and from local bus stations etc. Accommodation was all obviously well thought out to ensure the best experience. The variety of food and accommodation was amazing and the local campsite in udawalawe was by far the best dinner I had. We had such an amazing experience that we are looking to book another trip with Onelife in the near future. Amy & ElliottShow detailed ratingsOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewWe LOVE your photos, thanks for sharing them! What a review for the team, thanks so much Amy! We will pass this along to Mike and Rihas, they will be very happy to know they provided an amazing experience for our One Lifer’s in their favourite country. We’re always happy to have travellers like yourself on board with us and we can’t wait to see you again in another country, Amy!
- RRyanbeardWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe first tour that I have ever done and I can honestly say it is going to be so hard to top, mike went above and beyond to make sure that everyone was happy and always felt included, couldn't have asked for a better person to show us around Sri Lanka, can't wait to book the next one with One Life AdventuresShow detailed ratingsOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for making the decision to come travelling with us, Ryan! We’re so glad to hear you had an amazing time in Sri Lanka. We’re beyond happy to hear Mike provided an amazing experience for you in his favourite country. We know he has a lot of travel experience outside Sri Lanka and he hoped he was able to give you advice on further travels! We can’t wait to have you aboard Japan or Philippines, Ryan!
- KKateBrooksWritten on October 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely fantastic experience and I will definitely be doing another one life trip. Mike was a great guide and I enjoyed the fact that the company are very environmentally aware. The use of a local guide also enhanced the experience and is a great addition to the tour.Show detailed ratingsOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewWe’re glad you had an amazing experience, Kate! Being environmentally aware is one of our top priorities and we love to practice mindful travel and are always looking at ways to reduce or negate the environmental effects of travel! We hope to see you again in Japan or Philippines, Kate!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 - WELCOME TO THE PEARL OF THE SOUTH SEAS - SRI LANKA!
- DAY 2 - TODAY THE ADVENTURE REALLY BEGINS!
- DAY 3 - SIGIRIYA ROCK
- DAY 4 - LETS TRAVEL SOUTH KANDY AND COOKING CLASS
- DAY 5 TEMPLE OF THE TOOTH & TRAIN INTO THE MOUNTAINS
- DAY 6 - FREE DAY IN ELLA
- DAY 7 - SAFARI TIME!
- DAY 8 - ITS TIME FOR THE BEACH
- DAY 9 - WHALE WATCHING*(seasonal)
- DAY 10 BIKE THROUGH RICE PADDIES AND VILLAGES
- DAY 11 - TURTLE SANCTUARY & COLOMBO
- DAY 12 - TIME TO SAY GOODBYE!
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- One Life - Sri Lanka
- Travel Sri Lanka in 12 days with One Life Adventures
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Mabuhay! My name is Hugo and I'm proud to call myself a One Life Adventures tour guide. Come to the Philippines..."
- "Mabuhay! I’ve got a love affair with the world going on and currently spend my time floating around..."
- "Hopelessly addicted to this weird and wonderful life of a tour guide. "
- "Former curry loving beach cricket specialist, now a sushi pro and karaoke master, who happens to be tallest..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
One Life Adventures - Sri Lanka
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Negombo12 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Colombo10+ seats left$43USD $1,378
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Negombo12 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Colombo6 seats left$43USD $1,378
- TuesdayDec 4, 2018from Negombo12 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Colombo0 seats left$43USD $1,378
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Negombo12 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Colombo0 seats left$43USD $1,378
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Negombo12 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Colombo0 seats left$43USD $1,378
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Negombo12 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to ColomboOnly 1 seat left$43USD $1,378
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Negombo12 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Colombo4 seats left$43USD $1,378
- MondayJan 14, 2019from Negombo12 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Colombo7 seats left$43USD $1,378
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Negombo12 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to ColomboOnly 1 seat left$43USD $1,378
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Negombo12 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Colombo10+ seats left$43USD $1,378
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- RupeeSri Lanka
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Sri Lanka. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Sri Lanka. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Negombo is the starting point and Colombo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this One Life Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 December 2018 the full payment of $1,378 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1378 for One Life Adventures - Sri Lanka, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and One Life Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for One Life Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Negombo (Sri Lanka)
- 115 km
- Dambulla (Sri Lanka)
- 15 km
- Sigiriya (Sri Lanka)
- 75 km
- Kandy (Sri Lanka)
- 64 km
- Ella (Sri Lanka)
- 48 km
- Udawalawe National Park (Sri Lanka)
- 73 km
- Mirissa (Sri Lanka)
- 44 km
- Hikkaduwa (Sri Lanka)
- 16 km
- Galle (Sri Lanka)
- 109 km
- Colombo (Sri Lanka)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,378 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,120 tours in Asia
- covered by 316 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for One Life Adventures - Sri Lanka via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 286 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on One Life Adventures - Sri Lanka