8-Day Self-Guided Cycling along the Lithuanian Seaside (From/to Klaipeda)
Start and end in Klaipeda! With the self-guided tour 8-Day Self-Guided Cycling along the Lithuanian Seaside (From/to Klaipeda), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Klaipeda, Lithuania and 12 other destinations in Lithuania. 8-Day Self-Guided Cycling along the Lithuanian Seaside (From/to Klaipeda) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Baltic Bike:Write a review
- Keith Lia's review about another Baltic Bike tour4.0 - GoodIt was a really interesting and amazing experience especially for me since where I live there are no so many bicycle lan... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Klaipėda
- Day 2: Circular Ride from Klaipeda - along the Seaside Cycle path to Palanga, ~55 km/35 mi.
- Day 3: From Klaipeda to Šilute, ~ 44 km/28 mi., minibus ~40 km/25 mi.
- Day 4: Circular Ride from ŠiluteĖ - Rusnė Island, ~ 45 km/28 mi.
- Day 5: Šilute to NidaA & Crossing The Curonian Lagoon, cycling ~33 km/21 mi., by boat ~14 km/9mi.
- Day 6: Free Day in Nida ~10 km/6 mi.
- Day 7: Nida to Klaipeda along sand dunes of the Curonian Spit, ~ 60 km/38 mi.
- Day 8: Depart Klaipeda
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Klaipeda.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Bike booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 8-Day Self-Guided Cycling along the Lithuanian Seaside (From/to Klaipeda), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Bike will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Bike tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 208 km.
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 11 km
- Olando Kepure (Lithuania)
- 4 km
- Plaze Lake (Lithuania)
- 9 km
- Palanga (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 32 km
- Veivirzenai (Lithuania)
- 9 km
- Sveksna (Lithuania)
- 22 km
- Silute (Lithuania)
- 7 km
- Rusne (Lithuania)
- 6 km
- Uostadvaris (Lithuania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 8-Day Self-Guided Cycling along the Lithuanian Seaside (From/to Klaipeda) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours