The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 03:25:31
- Our saving
- US $ 1,134
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- +1 Destinations
- West Iceland
- Age Range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Go trekking in breathtaking areas
- Enjoy great views over the whole North Coast of Iceland
- Relax with a barbecue on the beach
- Discover amazing fjords
- Rather Poor
- SMStephenWritten on July 28, 20174.0 - GoodThe views were amazing, right from the dock in Isafjordur to the dropoff in Horn, and then the hikes. We were not able to do the hike on the second day because of bad weather but took a stroll instead. We were happy that we booked with Borea because the tents were excellent and we had a dry place to get together for meals.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Isafjordur3 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Isafjordur8 seats left$47USD $1,137
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Isafjordur3 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Isafjordur8 seats left$47USD $1,137
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Isafjordur3 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Isafjordur5 seats left$47USD $1,137
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Isafjordur3 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Isafjordur10+ seats left$47USD $1,137
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Isafjordur3 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Isafjordur10+ seats left$47USD $1,137
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Isafjordur3 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Isafjordur10+ seats left$47USD $1,137
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Isafjordur3 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Isafjordur7 seats left$47USD $1,137
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Isafjordur3 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Isafjordur10+ seats left$47USD $1,137
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Isafjordur3 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Isafjordur10+ seats left$47USD $1,137
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Isafjordur3 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Isafjordur6 seats left$47USD $1,137
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Isafjordur.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Borea Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,134 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1134 for Hornstrandir Traverse, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Borea Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Borea Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 88 km.
- Isafjordur (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Hornstrandir Nature Reserve (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Isafjordur (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,134 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hornstrandir Traverse via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hornstrandir Traverse