- Our saving
- US $ 1,036
- Go trekking in breathtaking areas
- Enjoy great views over the whole North Coast of Iceland
- Relax with a barbecue on the beach
- Discover amazing fjords
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
- Rather Poor
- SMStephenWritten on July 28, 20174.0 - GoodThe views were amazing, right from the dock in Isafjordur to the dropoff in Horn, and then the hikes. We were not able to do the hike on the second day because of bad weather but took a stroll instead. We were happy that we booked with Borea because the tents were excellent and we had a dry place to get together for meals.Show detailed ratingsBorea Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Stephen for a good review. Yes, the nature in Hornstrandir can be tricky and then it's good to have a warm and dry place to go to. Happy travels in the future! Runar Karlsson
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Isafjordur3 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Isafjordur10+ seats left$32USD $1,036
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Isafjordur3 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Isafjordur10+ seats left$32USD $1,036
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Isafjordur3 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Isafjordur10+ seats left$32USD $1,036
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Isafjordur3 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Isafjordur10+ seats left$32USD $1,036
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Isafjordur3 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Isafjordur10+ seats left$32USD $1,036
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Isafjordur3 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Isafjordur10+ seats left$32USD $1,036
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Isafjordur3 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Isafjordur10+ seats left$32USD $1,036
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Isafjordur3 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Isafjordur10+ seats left$32USD $1,036
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Isafjordur3 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Isafjordur10+ seats left$32USD $1,036
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Isafjordur3 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Isafjordur10+ seats left$32USD $1,036
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Isafjordur.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Borea Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $1,036 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1036 for Hornstrandir Traverse, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Borea Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Borea Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Isafjordur (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Hornstrandir Nature Reserve (Iceland)
- 44 km
- Isafjordur (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,036 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hornstrandir Traverse via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hornstrandir Traverse