Round Korea 7 Days
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,392
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Carol "I can't fault this tour for an introduction to the expected and unexpected sights of Korea. While it was action-packed with three or four activities per day, the pace was manageable and our guide Mark kept us informed and entertained. There were some longish driving stretches but that is to be expected when you are trying to see a whole country in week. There was enough variety in the activities f..."
- Enjoy an archery at the Gongsanseong Fortress
- Visit amazing villages with traditional Korean houses
- See Bulguksa Temple and Daereungwon Tomb Complex
- Savour Boseong Green Tea and taste local Korean food
- View the Hanji making process in Hanji Theme Park
- Rather Poor
- AAnaNWritten on August 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent guide, excellent organisation. The lack of well preserved cultural heritage (except for a couple of pagodas and temples there is not much to see, especially when compared to China, Vietnam or Cambodia) is compensated for by luxurious accomodation and absolutely fabulous and exquisite food and extravagant menus. In fact, this tour should be labelled a "foodie tour", rather than "in-depth-cultural". Clean and safe country.Show detailed ratings
- JTJuliaWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentOverall I’m Happy. I will recommend to my Friend who wants to travel to Korea.Show detailed ratings
- AFAnthonyWritten on May 18, 20185.0 - Excellent4 days with jun in van for west and 3 with Mark for east.4 people then 13 we all had a great time accommodation was fantastic as well as the food -mainly Korean but that’s why you come Very very happyShow detailed ratings
- HWHaraldWritten on May 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentReally great tour. If you wish to improve something, then reduce group size to a maximum of 9.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe annoyed overall this tour.Show detailed ratings
- TranWritten on May 7, 20184.5 - Excellent10/10. The 5 stars hotels and the include meals make this tour very good value for money. Sunny Kim is an excellent tour guide who is not only very helpful but also with a good sense of humor.Show detailed ratings
- TranWritten on May 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was excellent. Sunny is such a friendly helpful tour guide with good sense of humor. 10/10Show detailed ratings
- AKArthurWritten on April 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour guide and driverShow detailed ratings
- CMCarolWritten on April 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentI can't fault this tour for an introduction to the expected and unexpected sights of Korea. While it was action-packed with three or four activities per day, the pace was manageable and our guide Mark kept us informed and entertained. There were some longish driving stretches but that is to be expected when you are trying to see a whole country in week. There was enough variety in the activities from temples and fortresses, villages and fish markets, museums and parks, tombs and seaside walks to paper making and moderate hiking. I was lucky to be in a group of eight in a minibus which was a great size for getting to know your fellow travellers. The hotels were top-notch and there was a variety of Korean food to try each day (not always to everyone's liking) but important to try when you are in another country.Show detailed ratings
- ronWritten on April 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentHighly reccomend this tour . Great way to see Soyth Korea outside Seoul. Very impressed with South Korea and cannot fault any asoect of this tour . The guude Mark was fantastic and even taught korean language each day on tge bus. Accimodation was five star and meals reflected tge best of Koean cuissine . Lots to see .and do .Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01 (Sat) Seoul - Gongju - Daejeon (L/D) *B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Day 02 (Sun) Daejeon - Jeonju - Jinan - Gwangju (B/L/D)
- Day 03 (Mon) Gwangju - Boseong - Suncheon - Yeosu (B/L/D)
- Day 04 (Tue) Yeosu - Jinju - Busan (B/L/D)
- Day 05 (Wed) Busan - Ulsan - Gyeongju (B/L/D)
- Day 06 (Thu) Gyeongju - Andong -Wonju - Pyeongchang (B/L/D)
- Day 07 (Fri) Pyeongchang - Gangreung - Mt.Seorak - Seoul (B/L)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Round Korea 7 Days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Seoul7 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Seoul8 seats left$58USD $1,392Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Seoul7 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Seoul8 seats left$58USD $1,392
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Seoul7 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Seoul8 seats left$58USD $1,392Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Seoul7 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Seoul8 seats left$58USD $1,392
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Seoul7 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Seoul8 seats left$58USD $1,392
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Seoul7 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Seoul8 seats left$58USD $1,392
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Seoul7 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Seoul8 seats left$58USD $1,392
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Seoul7 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Seoul8 seats left$58USD $1,392
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Seoul7 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Seoul8 seats left$58USD $1,392
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Seoul7 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Seoul8 seats left$58USD $1,392
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- WonSouth Korea
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Seoul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this HanaTour ITC booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 November 2018 the full payment of $1,392 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1392 for Round Korea 7 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and HanaTour ITC will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for HanaTour ITC : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,169 km.
- Seoul (South Korea)
- 121 km
- Gongju (South Korea)
- 33 km
- Daejeon (South Korea)
- 61 km
- Jeonju (South Korea)
- 26 km
- Jinan (South Korea)
- 92 km
- Gwangju (South Korea)
- 50 km
- Boseong (South Korea)
- 29 km
- Suncheon (South Korea)
- 35 km
- Yeosu (South Korea)
- 65 km
- Jinju (South Korea)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,392 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,827 tours in Asia
- covered by 286 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Round Korea 7 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Round Korea 7 Days