Round Korea 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,406
- Enjoy an archery at the Gongsanseong Fortress
- Visit amazing villages with traditional Korean houses
- See Bulguksa Temple and Daereungwon Tomb Complex
- Savour Boseong Green Tea and taste local Korean food
- View the Hanji making process in Hanji Theme Park
- Rather Poor
- BingWritten on November 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed our tour so much. Our group was small and we bonded well together including our Tour Guide J. Won. I scoured the internet when I was researching for the best package tour. I contacted local tour groups, Asian tour groups and North American tour... Read more
- JJulangWritten on November 25, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Meals were too much of the same thing as well as the destinations because they combined eastern and western tour of Korea and called it around Korea in 7 days. If i took both east and west tours together, the price would've been about $300 cheaper then... Read more
- GDGinaWritten on November 25, 20183.0 - Average
The meals were redundant. They could have been more varied and of better quality. The "Western Buffet" was awful. Our initial group of 15 people was perfect to allow our guide to have enough time to give us information on each stop. Once the second group... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHanaTour ITC commented on this reviewDear Gina, thank you so much for your message, we'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Mark! And thank you for your feedback about the size of your group. It's important to us all aspects of our tour are as perfect as possible, and we are always striving to improve ourselves. This happened because the Eastern Korea Tour was more famous, so I'll see if there's anything we can do together to improve the conditions for our guests. I hope to have a chance to host you again! Thank you. Hyeri Lee - HanaTour ITC
- HAHafsaWritten on November 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great adventure in South Korea with amazing people and an awesome guide! Mark was amazing and I had so much fun! Highly recommend it!
- JCjuliaWritten on October 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
.Some hotels and the facility/area is worth hanging out but we check in late and check out early. Perhaps can eliminate paper making? Seoraksan was beautiful particularly during fall folliage. Would have like to spend more time. Should have Inner City... Read more
- MGMaryWritten on October 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was well done and seamless from registering online to final drop off. Enjoyed sharing the experience with people from other countries, as it added another dimension to the trip. If there would be any complaint it would be lack of down time to... Read more
- ABAlbertWritten on October 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour or exceeded my expectations. The guy was great. In your tour description, Please indicate how much of a physical activity this is.
- WHwilliamWritten on September 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Full on tour seen plenty of s. Korea, a bit more time would have been good to look around cities on our own, all in all an excellent tour
- JMJohnWritten on September 22, 20183.5 - Good
The tour guide was not good. He shouted, was excessively repetitious and added little value to the history beyond what was easily read from the English interpretations on sites. Unfortunately, his grasp of spoken English was poor (good vocabulary, but no... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHanaTour ITC commented on this reviewHi John, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate all feedback that we receive. It helps us grow! We're sorry to hear that certain parts of the tour were not up to your expectations. Your tour guide is our new guide, but based on your feedback, I don't think his skills are up to our expectations yet. We will bring this up with the tour guide to see if there's anything we can do together to improve his skills. Furthermore, we will keep this in mind for the future when we are in the process of reviewing our inclusions especially the tour guide. We sincerely hope that you can join us again on tour sometime in the future if you ever come back to Korea! I'll arrange a more perfect trip for you. Thank you.
- EEwenTempletonWritten on September 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour covered many aspects of Korean History and included places which you might not otherwise visit. We liked the fact that there was a reasonable amount of (optional) walking involved. Our guide was excellent, the accommodation very good, and the food... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01 (Sat) Seoul - Gongju - Daejeon (L/D) *B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Day 02 (Sun) Daejeon - Jeonju - Jinan - Gwangju (B/L/D)
- Day 03 (Mon) Gwangju - Boseong - Suncheon - Yeosu (B/L/D)
- Day 04 (Tue) Yeosu - Jinju - Busan (B/L/D)
- Day 05 (Wed) Busan - Ulsan - Gyeongju (B/L/D)
- Day 06 (Thu) Gyeongju - Andong -Wonju - Pyeongchang (B/L/D)
- Day 07 (Fri) Pyeongchang - Gangreung - Mt.Seorak - Seoul (B/L)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
Round Korea 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Seoul7 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Seoul10+ seats left$44USD $1,406
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Seoul7 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Seoul8 seats left$44USD $1,406
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Seoul7 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Seoul8 seats left$44USD $1,406
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Seoul7 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Seoul8 seats left$44USD $1,406
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Seoul7 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Seoul8 seats left$44USD $1,406
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Seoul7 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Seoul8 seats left$44USD $1,406
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Seoul7 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Seoul8 seats left$44USD $1,406
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Seoul7 DaysFridayMar 1, 2019to Seoul8 seats left$44USD $1,406
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Seoul7 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to Seoul8 seats left$44USD $1,406
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Seoul7 DaysFridayMar 15, 2019to Seoul8 seats left$44USD $1,406
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- WonSouth Korea
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Seoul.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this HanaTour ITC booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $1,406 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1406 for Round Korea 7 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and HanaTour ITC will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for HanaTour ITC : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Seoul (South Korea)
- 121 km
- Gongju (South Korea)
- 33 km
- Daejeon (South Korea)
- 61 km
- Jeonju (South Korea)
- 26 km
- Jinan (South Korea)
- 92 km
- Gwangju (South Korea)
- 50 km
- Boseong (South Korea)
- 29 km
- Suncheon (South Korea)
- 35 km
- Yeosu (South Korea)
- 65 km
- Jinju (South Korea)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,406 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,067 tours in Asia
- covered by 400 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Round Korea 7 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Round Korea 7 Days