Discover Korea Round 7 Days
- Tour Operator:
- HanaTour ITC
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Seoraksan National Park
- Enjoy an archery at the Gongsanseong Fortress
- Visit amazing villages with traditional Korean houses
- See Bulguksa Temple and Daereungwon Tomb Complex
- Savour Boseong Green Tea and taste local Korean food
- View the Hanji making process in Hanji Theme Park
- Day 1 Saturday departure
- Day 2 Sunday
- Day 3 Monday
- Day 4 Tuesday
- Day 5 Wednesday
- Day 6 Thursday
- Day 7 Friday
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by HanaTour ITC
For those who have never been to Korea and are looking for a great experience and a little of everything that Korea has to offer, or for those who want to explore Korea further in depth on a return trip, the Discover Korea packages by Hanatour ITC are a great way to travel. Our tours offer guaranteed departures every week and provide a good mix of history and culture at famous attractions around the country, all while staying in deluxe hotels around the country. Sit back, relax & explore Korea!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Robert· November 11th, 2019Mr. Jaywon Back was an excellent guide he really made going to South Korea a amazing Trip I would recommend him to anyoneTrip date: October 2019
- WBWalter· October 17th, 2019Without any doubt, the best tour i’ve ever been on. South Korea was an unreal back drop for this tour. Each day did not disappoint. The bus was not the “latest and greatest” but this is of little significance as it was still very functional and on... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- PSPearl Grace· October 14th, 2019It was a great 7-day program - loving every bit of it! Every aspect of the tour was well thought of - even comfort breaks! :) Good balance of historical places, and beautiful nature trails. Jay, the guide, was knowledgeable, helpful and kept us amused... Show moreHanaTour ITC commented on this reviewThank you for your kind review. We Hanatour ITC will always try to get a better tour. We are look forward to seeing you again in Korea! Also, we will let our guide know your compliment comment :)Trip date: September 2019
- RGRobert· October 5th, 2019Tour was great overall. Sadly the Typhoon made some things on the itinerary impossible to do. If headsets were available it would have been easier to hear the guide as we had a group of 31 so at times it was difficult to hear the guides explanation.Trip date: September 2019
- Valerie· August 24th, 2019I had hoped we would have seen more at the places we went. Instead of one small portion. Guide was a bit shrill at times. Otherwise a great experience.Trip date: August 2019
- ECElmer· July 2nd, 2019Wonderful tour. We enjoyed it.HanaTour ITC commented on this reviewThank you for your review We Hanatouritc will always try to get a better Tour We are look forward to seeing you again in KoreaTrip date: June 2019
- GHGlen· June 30th, 2019Excellent combination of visits & activities. Good introduction to Korean food. Excellent hotels. I sometimes had trouble with guide's pronunciation but made up for by his enthusiasm. Our group was 34 for eastern part, too many really.Trip date: May 2019
- JHJennifer· June 25th, 2019Such an amazing trip. It was packed full. Mark was an amazing guide who kept us entertained with his Karaoke on the bus and engaged with language lessons. Can not recommend enough. Don’t hesitate- book!Trip date: June 2019
- Riad· June 10th, 2019A great insight into the rest of South Korea beyond Seoul. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the accommodation for a group tour, and the quality (and quantity) of food provided for each meal. This should be highlighted as a food tour as you... Show moreHanaTour ITC commented on this reviewDear Riad Moobin Thank you for your review ,We will consider your valuable commentTrip date: May 2019
- AAlisonBendall· June 2nd, 2019We loved the tour because we had no pressure to buy items from places we visited. There was no pressure to constantly tip. Consideration was given to doing unusual and different things in the itinerary. Everything ran smoothly. One thing however that... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -10%Saturday10 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,700$1,530
- Saturday17 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,700
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jun, 2023Friday30 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,700
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Jul, 2023Friday7 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,700
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jul, 2023Friday14 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,700
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jul, 2023Friday21 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,700
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Aug, 2023Friday25 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,7000% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday26 Aug, 2023Friday1 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,7000% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Sep, 2023Friday8 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,7000% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Sep, 2023Friday15 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,7000% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- WonSouth Korea
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CSouth Korea
- Type ESouth Korea
- Type FSouth Korea
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for South Korea. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 21st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 21st, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with HanaTour ITC. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 20 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and HanaTour ITC will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "HanaTour ITC" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring South Korea
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- South Korea from Seoul
- South korea In-depth Cultural
- 7 days South korea
- Operators in Asia
- Discover Korea Round 7 Days Tours in South Korea
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- South Korea Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Temples Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- South Korea tours