Highlights of Sabah & Mt Kinabalu
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
- Day 1 Kota Kinabalu
- Day 2 Kota Kinabalu to Kota Belud (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 3 Kota Belud to Sungai Kinabatangan (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 4 Sungai Kinabatangan (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Sungai Kinabatangan/Sepilok (1B)
- Day 6 Sepilok/Pulau Libaran (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 7 Pulau Libaran/Kota Kinabalu (1B)
- Day 8 Kota Kinabalu/Mount Kinabalu (1B, 1D)
- Day 9 Mount Kinabalu (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 10 Mount Kinabalu/Kota Kinabalu (1B, 1L)
- Day 11 Kota Kinabalu (1B)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Mel· July 31st, 2019The itinerary did exactly as expected, showcased the highlights of Sabah. The additional activities exceeded expectations; tubing in Tambatuon village was fun for the range of ages amongst out group, on the night jungle walk in kinabatangan, we had the... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewSo happy for you - thanks for sharing this Mel.Trip date: July 2019
- ALouise M· November 12th, 2018Comfortable and felt like nothing was missed outTrip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AJack D· October 25th, 2018Our guid Donny Joking was the best. I absolutely love the whole tripTrip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AGeorg Z· October 19th, 2018very well organized, it works as it is described, realible schedule (which is important for a German ;))Trip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ACiara S· October 18th, 2018Well organised trip. Everything went smoothly. Lovely CEO. Lovely to mix and travel with people from different countries.Trip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AMark D· October 7th, 2018Great itinerary for our trip. Well organized and a great bunch of fellow travellersTrip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday18 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,249
- Sunday25 Jun, 2023Wednesday5 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,249
- Sunday30 Jul, 2023Wednesday9 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,249
- Sunday13 Aug, 2023Wednesday23 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,249
- 3 Other Unavailable Departures
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Sep, 2023Wednesday13 Sep, 2023English$2,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Sep, 2023Wednesday20 Sep, 2023English$2,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday1 Oct, 2023Wednesday11 Oct, 2023English$2,2990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday15 Oct, 2023Wednesday25 Oct, 2023English$2,2990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Nov, 2023Wednesday15 Nov, 2023English$2,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Nov, 2023Wednesday29 Nov, 2023English$2,1990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Malaysian RinggitMalaysia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GMalaysia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Malaysia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Malaysia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Malaysia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Malaysia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Malaysia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Malaysia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Malaysia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 22nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 22nd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Malaysia
- Malaysia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Malaysia from Kota Kinabalu
- Malaysia Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 11 days Malaysia
- Operators in Asia
- Highlights of Sabah & Mt Kinabalu Tours in Malaysia
- Active Adventure Tours
- Borneo Tours
- Malaysia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Safari Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Malaysia tours