Spain & Portugal Explorer - 15 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,975
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive in Madrid
Start point Hotel in Madrid, Madrid, Madrid, Spain 15:00 - 17:00
- Day 2: Segovia - San Sebastian
- Day 3: Pamplona - Zaragoza
- Day 4: Andorra - Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona - Free day
- Day 6: Peniscola - Valencia
- Day 7: Valencia - Madrid
- Day 8: Toledo - Granada
- Day 9: Ronda - Seville
- Day 10: Seville - Free day
- Day 11: Algarve - Lisbon
- Day 12: Lisbon - Free day
- Day 13: Obidos - Porto
- Day 14: Guarda - Salamanca
Day 15: Avila - Madrid
End point Hotel in Madrid, Madrid, Madrid, Spain 14:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SandraWritten on September 5, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Loved the tour but found it almost a marathon. Too rushed, two nights in more places would be good and hotels closer to the cities. The provided meals were not great, slow service and most times we missed desert as the bus driver had to finish on time and... Read moreReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- JascyWritten on September 2, 20191.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
The guide and accommodations were subpar and was not worth my money and time. The restaurants selected for dinners were awful. All breakfasts were bad, bad coffee, cold food and same thing in every hotel.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- PatriciaBrownWritten on September 2, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I think some of my reviews were miscommunicated. Overall, 4 star Itinerary, 5 star Transportation, 5 star Accommodation, 4 star I found the overall experience extremely stimulating. My only feedback would be to have two tracks, one for more energetic... Read moreReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- ChristinaWritten on July 26, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour needs more videos about the cities we visited and and they should be presented in the bus before we reach the places.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- JCJoanWritten on May 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I will plain my next trip with your company soon
- NavinWritten on August 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an amazing tour! Highly recommend it. It gives you a good taste of the places. Hotels were great. There are places I'd like to return to in the future.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the entrance fees to attraction included?
Expat Explore does not include entrance fees to attractions and museums, as they prefer to let travellers decide if they wish to see a particular attraction first.
When and where does this tour end?
The tour ends upon your arrival in Madrid, during the afternoon of Day 15. Estimated arrival for those leaving the group at Madrid Central Train Station is 13:00. Please be aware that your arrival time is subject to change depending on external factors.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive in Madrid at any time and spend the day exploring or relaxing at the hotel. In the evening a welcome dinner will be held where you can get to know your guide and tour group. Please be aware that the starting point is subject to change. Your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents, released 3 - 4 weeks prior to departure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am a language teacher that does not enjoy the stuffiness of a classroom, so I venture out on the road..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David31st August 2019
Spain & Portugal Explorer - 15 Days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Madrid15 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,645
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayMar 28, 2020to MadridOnly 1 seat left$165$2,705-6%USD $2,540
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,705
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Madrid0 seats leftUSD $2,705
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to MadridOnly 3 seats left$325$2,705-12%USD $2,380
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$240$2,705-9%USD $2,465
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$535$2,705-20%USD $2,170
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$730$2,705-27%USD $1,975
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$730$2,705-27%USD $1,975
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayAug 15, 2020to Madrid10+ seats left$730$2,705-27%USD $1,975
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain , Andorra and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 20 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 November 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 69 km
- Segovia (Spain)
- 317 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 62 km
- Pamplona (Spain)
- 144 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 220 km
- Andorra La Vella (Andorra)
- 136 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 302 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,975 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,182 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain & Portugal Explorer - 15 Days