Italian Escapade (Summer 2018, 13 Days)
- Walk through European vineyards
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Explore Venice's winding canals
- Enjoy dinner in the Vatican
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
Start and end in Rome! With the in-depth cultural tour Italian Escapade (Summer 2018, 13 Days), you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 13 other destinations in Europe. Italian Escapade (Summer 2018, 13 Days) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- CAChrisWritten on October 23, 20164.0 - GoodMy wife and I experienced an Italian Adventure with Insight Vacations and it was beyond our expectations. The whole trip was just magic from the cities we visited to the people we traveled with. Our tour director Allison Gatt was highly qualified and a professional in everything she did. Her knowledge of Italy was outstanding and her management skills very impressive. Our bus driver Fabio was first class and safety was his first priority. He was an excellent driver who glided rather than drove the coach.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to the Eternal City of Rome.
- Day 2: VIP Vatican and Rome with a Local.
- Day 3: Medieval Siena and on to Montecatini.
- Day 4: Florence, Birthplace of the Renaissance.
- Day 5: Pisa and Lake Maggiore in the Italian Lakes.
- Day 6: At Leisure in the Italian Lake District.
- Day 7: Venice with Wine and Verona along the way.
- Day 8: Venice and the Magic of La Serenissima.
- Day 9: Hilltop Assisi.
- Day 10: Along the Autostrada del Sole to Sorrento.
- Day 11: Capri, the Isle of Dreams.
- Day 12: The ancient cities of Pompeii and Rome.
- Day 13: Arrivederci Roma!
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Italian Escapade (Summer 2018, 13 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,715 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 184 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 285 km
- Lake Maggiore (Italy)
- 113 km
- Lake Iseo (Italy)
- 78 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Escapade (Summer 2018, 13 Days)