- US $ 1,866
- Rather Poor
- AAAdeleWritten on June 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy daughter (aged 21) and I celebrated the completion of her degree with the Mediterranean Legends Tour, 2 nights in Athens, 3 day island cruise, 1 night back in Athens. It was fantastic, beyond what we had hoped for. So many stunning views and 'wow' moments all facilitated by fantastic tour operators Christine and Sabrina and with excellent local guides on each of the excursions. A visit to the Acropolis and walk through Mykonos were included, and in addition we paid for excursions to the ancient ruins of Ephesus, Monastery of St John on Patmos, Knossos Palace in Crete and Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. Of these Ephesus and Sounion were our favourites - one for its history (John was a fantastic Turkish guide), and the other for the stunning views, a fitting end to our holiday. Santorini was also a favourite destination where we enjoyed a ride up the cable car and wander around the town. Insight Vacations were a first class company and we felt very well cared for. Hotel Divani Caravel is lovely, particularly the rooftop pool with views over Athens; and the cruise ship Celestyal Olympia was a good size and with a range of facilities and activities. Best of all we enjoyed walking around the decks to watch the views and were pleased to have a cabin with a window. This was our first cruise and a great experience. It was busy with early starts and optional late evenings so we soon got into the local pattern of an afternoon siesta! All in all a wonderful holiday, and the airport transfers in air-conditioned luxury were much appreciated!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens, City of Gods.
- Day 2: The Glories of Athens.
- Day 3: Cruising to Mykonos.
- Day 4: Kusadasi or Samos and Patmos.
- Day 5: Crete and Santorini.
- Day 6: Athens.
- Day 7: Depart Athens.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Athens7 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,927+ $168 Cruise Port Tax
- WednesdayMar 13, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdayMar 19, 2019to Athens9 seats leftUSD $1,866+ $159 Cruise Port Tax
- WednesdayMar 20, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to Athens7 seats leftUSD $1,866+ $159 Cruise Port Tax
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to Athens7 seats leftUSD $1,866+ $159 Cruise Port Tax
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,866+ $159 Cruise Port Tax
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,866+ $159 Cruise Port Tax
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,866+ $159 Cruise Port Tax
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,866+ $159 Cruise Port Tax
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Athens8 seats leftUSD $1,966+ $159 Cruise Port Tax
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Athens7 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,966+ $159 Cruise Port Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $1,866 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1866 for Mediterranean Legends, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 86 km
- Patmos (Greece)
- 256 km
- Heraklion (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,866 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mediterranean Legends