Essential Bali & Gili Islands
- Tour Operator:
- Intrepid Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 29
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Day 1: Ubud
- Day 2: Ubud
- Day 3: Mt Batur
- Day 4: Candidasa
- Day 5: Gili Trawangan
- Day 6: Gili Trawangan
- Day 7: Gili Trawangan
- Day 8: Seminyak
- Day 9: Seminyak
- Day 10: Seminyak
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Intrepid Travel
Back in 1989, two guys from Melbourne, Australia by the names of Darrell and Manch set off on an adventure to the other side of the world. They travelled to Africa and without air conditioning on their modified truck, they filled it with supplies, some beer, a bunch of aviator sunglasses, and some friends. On that trip, they came up with the idea that perhaps others may be interested in this style of travel too. Just like that, Intrepid was born. Intrepid has come a long way since then, now giving over 100,000 travelers a year the opportunity to experience small group travel across all 7 continents. They use local transport, sleep in local accommodation from Cambodian stilt houses to Moroccan riads, and employ 100% local leaders. With three different travel styles including basix, original and comfort, themes ranging from cycling trips to family holidays, and itineraries crafted with the perfect balance of must-see sights and free time, Intrepid caters to every type of traveller no matter their age, budget or travel style. The company has grown but their mission remains the same: to change the way people see the world through sustainable, experience-rich travelRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ANicole G· September 18th, 2019It was a very different experience with some great activities included. Got to explore a lot of Bali which would have been difficult by myself with out a group. Fun, good people and well organisedTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AMaryam A· September 18th, 2019Because it was super fun and we enjoyed every momentTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AMadeleine H· September 18th, 2019Everything went so smoothly. Our trip leader allowed us a great balance of group activities and alone time. He also offered good advice on local places to check out.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AKatie B· September 18th, 2019The experience was exactly as described, the leader (Levi) was incredibly helpful and personable throughout the trip and there were no issues or problems that arose.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AKasiviswanathan B· September 18th, 2019its all because of the trip leader levi blliTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AJoshua R· September 18th, 2019Great tour guide full of information and great places we visitedTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- AStephanie J· September 18th, 2019Expected the planning to be a bit better, like contiki ... especially New Year’s Eve / dayTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
- ABridget E· September 18th, 2019A good trip through out bali. A lot of free time, which ment having to find our own things to do almost everyday.Trip date: December 2018Review collected by Intrepid Travel
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- On RequestSaturday1 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,140
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 May, 2023Monday22 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,095$821
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday27 May, 2023Monday5 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,130Only Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jun, 2023Monday19 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,185Only Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jun, 2023Monday3 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,1850% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- -5%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Jul, 2023Monday10 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,185$1,1260% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Jul, 2023Monday31 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,2200% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Aug, 2023Monday14 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,1850% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Aug, 2023Monday28 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,0950% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Sep, 2023Monday11 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,1400% Interest InstalmentsOnly Pay $99 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIndonesia
- Type EIndonesia
- Type FIndonesia
- Type GIndonesia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Indonesia and Indonesia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Indonesia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 20th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 20th, 2023, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Intrepid Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Intrepid Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Indonesia
- Indonesia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Bali Tour Itinerary: from 3 to 7 Days (with Airfares)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Indonesia from Ubud
- Indonesia In-depth Cultural
- 10 days Indonesia
- Operators in Asia
- Essential Bali & Gili Islands Tours in Indonesia
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Bali Tours
- Indonesia Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Indonesia tours