Best of the Netherlands
- US $ 1,119
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Villa
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KarenWritten on April 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentI enjoyed the variety of places we went to giving a good overview. Not keen on Amsterdam as I prefer more country places but it was good to go around and learn more about the place with a guide. I enjoyed the canal rides and cycling in the place we stayed in the Arnhem area (new hotel apparently and was the best one). I loved the Keukenhof as well. Good guide but can't remember her name.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN AMSTERDAM AREA, HOLLAND
- Day 2: AMSTERDAM AREA
- Day 3: AMSTERDAM AREA–AALSMEER/KEUKENHOF–THE HAGUE–DELFT–ROTTERDAM
- Day 4: ROTTERDAM–GROESBEEK–ARNHEM AREA
- Day 5: ARNHEM AREA–STAPHORST–GIETHOORN–GRONINGEN
- Day 6: GRONINGEN–ZAANSE SCHANS–VOLENDAM–AMSTERDAM AREA
- Day 7: AMSTERDAM AREA
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Is the accommodation included on this trip? What are the hotel names?
Accommodation is included every night on this tour in 4 star accommodation.
Accommodation is included at the following hotels (or similar):
AMSTERDAM AREA Crowne Plaza Schiphol or Holiday Inn Express Arena
ROTTERDAM Bilderberg Parkhotel
ARNHEM AREA De Bilderberg
- October 1, 2016
Do you do price matching?
We are happy to price match the offer you got from this same trip. Please just send us the quote you got so we can verify it
- September 1, 2016
How much time do you get to spend at Keukenhof?
The group does not stay in Keukenhof longer than 2 - 3 hours since you are driving through other cities and to Rotterdam in the same day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Best of the Netherlands
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $1,179Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Amsterdam8 seats leftUSD $1,139Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats leftUSD $1,139Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $999Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $999Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats leftUSD $1,119Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats leftUSD $1,179Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $1,179Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Amsterdam8 seats leftUSD $1,179Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Amsterdam7 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Amsterdam0 seats leftUSD $1,119Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $1,119 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1119 for Best of the Netherlands, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 15 km
- Aalsmeer (Netherlands)
- 14 km
- Keukenhof (Netherlands)
- 28 km
- The Hague (Netherlands)
- 8 km
- Delft (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 101 km
- Groesbeek (Netherlands)
- 23 km
- Arnhem (Netherlands)
- 26 km
- Apeldorn (Netherlands)
- 50 km
- Staphorst (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,119 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of the Netherlands