- Our saving
- US $ 1,074
- Small group tour experience
- Tour suitable for GAP year students and young travellers
- Carefully selected budget accommodation
- Amazing itinerary
- Visit the breathtaking Small and Big Lagoon
- Swim with whale sharks
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- MarcoWritten on January 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentI was on the philippines tour of new year eve. What an epic tour! Philippines are a beautiful place, and in this tour you can experience most of the best places of the country. The group was too big in my opinion (19 + 2 guides). Accomodations were great, all clean and good located. A special thanks to our guide Jastwan, he has been great.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewCheers for the review Marco! Sounds like you guys had a whole lot of fun!
- LucyWritten on January 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentDon’t even know where to start after experiencing some of the best weeks of my life on The Wanderlands tour of the Philippines. Between island hopping around El Nido, Big and Small Lagoons, exploring the Kasawan falls, snorkelling in the crystal clear waters, and sailing around Borocay jumping off cliffs, it’s hard to pick a favourite day. The itinerary was jam packed of sightseeing and activities I never thought I would get the opportunity to do, whilst perfectly balanced with time to relax and party the night away. The tour guides, Dan and Jastwan were awesome! So down to earth and easy to get along with, which made all the difference! It was awesome to have the boys to take us to the coolest bars and the restaurants with the best food! We experienced a small typhoon whilst in Puerto Princesa, and one of our internal flights was cancelled, but the Wanderlands boys had us safe in a hotel in no time, and back on a flight the very next morning, still with plenty of time to fit in all the activities originally planned. So impressed! If I was on my own i would have been so lost! Could not fault the transport or accomodation! All above and beyond what I was expecting! All in all, an incredible 12 days thanks to Wanderlands seeing the very best of the Philippines without the stress and hassle of getting from A to B, love your work guys! Can’t wait for my next trip!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey Lucy, what an amazing time you had! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us, and hopefully we'll see you on another one of our tours!
- MMadelineWritten on January 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentI was on the New Year’s Philippines tour with our tour guides Jastwan and Dan. The guides were friendly and supportive throughout the whole trip. They always ensued the group was well-looked after and having fun! I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to explore the beautiful islands of the Philippines with a small group of fun and friendly people. I really enjoyed how stress-free and easy the guides made the whole trip always keeping a smile on our faces. I loved exploring the islands and beautiful beaches with a great group of people. The tour allowed us to immerse ourselves in the culture in a safe and fun environment! I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to travel around the islands with ease and make some great friendships along the way!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey Madeline, what a fab way to start the New Year! Sounds like you had an epic time with the rest of your group :)
- HRHannahWritten on January 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour and the Philippines definitely exceeded my expectations. Our guide Jastwan was the best tour guide I've ever had and looked after our group of 19 well (pretty much on his own!) Unfortunately a typhoon resulted in some of the activities being cancelled, but the tour as a whole was fun, enjoyable and showed us so many beautiful parts of the Philippines.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewIt's a shame the typhoon happened, but it sounds like you still had a great time anyway! Thanks for the awesome review!
- KHKurtisWritten on December 24, 20174.5 - Excellenttoo much fun getting dusted on the daily and pulling worldy birdsShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey Kurtis, Glad to hear you had an awesome time getting dusted on a daily haha. The Philippines is an amazing place! hope to see you on another Wanderlands Tour!
- VVandaWritten on December 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was awesome. I enjoyed the nature-related activities and places. Everything was well organized and planned. Our guide was helpful and shared moments with the group and tried to keep us all entertained on the travel days as well as giving us tips about all the sites we visited.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey Vanda, we're glad you had such an awesome time with everyone at Wanderlands. Thanks for the review :)
- LPLukaszWritten on December 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was a great way to see the Philippines without the hard work of organizing. Ryan was a very fun and chilled guide who made the experience more enjoyable, he was well organized and helpful.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey Lukasz, we love that Ryan made your experience so awesome, thanks for booking with us :D
- EEllaWritten on December 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had an amazing time on this tour and feel very lucky to have seen all the amazing sights and take part in the awesome activities that this tour has to offer. Ryan was a fantastic guide, heaps of fun and had amazing stories to share. He gave us great recommendations for the things to do on our time off and took us to awesome places.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewThanks for the review Ella! Ryan's such a great guide, and we're glad you love him as much as we do :D
- PPavWritten on December 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentRyan has been a great tour guide, the tour was organized flawlessly and he had answers to all of our questions. He has also been able to make the group feel comfortable together very quickly to ensure we all had fun.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey Pav, we're glad you had such an awesome time with your group! Hopefully see you again in the future :)
- KIKathrynWritten on December 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour has been great. Brilliant to see three islands in such a short time without feeling rushed. Ryan has guided us fantastically, tended to our every need he is a real asset to the company.Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey Kathryn, thanks for the awesome review! We love Ryan too, we're glad he made you all feel so comfortable and gave you a great experience of the Philippines :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 - Manila
Start point Red Planet Ermita, 1740 A Mabini Street, Malate, Manila, 1004
- Day 2 - El Nido (Palawan Island)
- Day 3 - El Nido
- Day 4 - El Nido
- Day 6 - Cebu
- Day 7 - Cebu
- Day 8 - Cebu
- Day 9 - Boracay
- Day 10 - Boracay
- Day 11 - Boracay
Day 12 - Boracay
End point W Hostel, Road 1A, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan, Philippines.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Manila - Red Planet Ermita
Address: 1740, A., Mabini St, Malate, Manila, 1004, Philippines
El Nido/Palawan - Sea Cocoon Hotel
Address: Real St, Barangay Buena Suerte, El Nido, 5313 Palawan, Philippines
Moalboal - Marina Village Resort
Address: Panagsama Beach, Basdiot, Moalboal, 6032 Cebu, Philippines
Boracay - W Hostel
Address: Malay, Aklan, Philippines
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
What is the baggage weight on the domestic flights?
You can take up to 20kg luggage on domestic flights and 7kg carry on.
- March 1, 2017
Where is the closest airport to the start of the tour?
The nearest airport to start the tour of is the Ninoy Aquino International airport in Manila.
- February 1, 2017
What is included in the tour price?
Here's a list of inclusions:
- Airport pick up
- 11 nights accommodation
- All transport (including 3 domestic flights)
- All activities
- Private guide & driver
- Some meals & drinks
- Support & advice for onward travel around South East Asia
Domestic flights will be included, some breakfast and lunch will be paid for.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Originally started travelling in 2012 with a friend. Did the usual Banana Pancake trail though South..."
- "Im simple, kind and friendly. I like to travel and do extreme adventure. I am versatile and mingle with..."
- "I have the typical long term travel story, went on a 4 month snowboarding trip back in 2011 and 6 years..."
- "Heya, I'm Sabrina , I have been travelling a while on and off but decided this year was the year to give..."
- "Hey. I'm Danny, 29 from Scotland. I served in the British Army for 10 years and upon leaving the Army..."
- "Hey y'all Kent here! Pretty relaxed guy who enjoy meetin new people and having a good time. My biggest..."
169 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Wanderlands Travel Wanderlands Philippines tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 22nd January 20182 comments"Who else is going????"+1
- Departs 5th February 20189 comments"Hi I'm Bobby from British Columbia Canada I will be traveling solo"+5
- Departs 19th February 20181 comment"Who else is on this trip?"
- Departs 25th February 20181 comment"Who else is on this one? :)"
- Departs 12th March 20182 comments"Oi Oi Oi I'm Angelina and'll be travelling with my friend Claudia. Looking forward to meeting everyone :) "+1
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Megan5th November 2017
- Upcoming departures
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayJan 22, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayFeb 2, 2018to Boracay0 seats left$64USD $1,535
- MondayJan 29, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayFeb 9, 2018to Boracay0 seats left$64USD $1,535
- MondayFeb 5, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayFeb 16, 2018to Boracay0 seats left$64USD $1,535
- MondayFeb 12, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayFeb 23, 2018to Boracay0 seats left$64USD $1,535
- MondayFeb 19, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayMar 2, 2018to Boracay0 seats left$64USD $1,535
- MondayFeb 26, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayMar 9, 2018to BoracayOnly 1 seat left$525$1,599-33%USD $1,074
- MondayMar 5, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayMar 16, 2018to Boracay9 seats left$525$1,599-33%USD $1,074
- MondayMar 12, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayMar 23, 2018to Boracay4 seats left$525$1,599-33%USD $1,074
- MondayMar 19, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayMar 30, 2018to BoracayOnly 1 seat left$525$1,599-33%USD $1,074
- MondayMar 26, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayApr 6, 2018to Boracay0 seats left$64USD $1,535
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Philippines. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Manila is the starting point and Boracay is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wanderlands Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 March 2018 the full payment of $1,074 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1074 for Wanderlands Philippines, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wanderlands Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wanderlands Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Manila (Philippines)
- 411 km
- El Nido (Philippines)
- 483 km
- Cebu City (Philippines)
- 59 km
- Moalboal (Philippines)
- 14 km
- Badian (Philippines)
- 30 km
- Oslob (Philippines)
- 313 km
- Boracay (Philippines)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,074 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,298 tours in Asia
- covered by 149 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wanderlands Philippines via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 169 travellers have already met
before they left for Wanderlands Philippines tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 237 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wanderlands Philippines