- Our saving
- US $ 1,378
- +5 Destinations
- Cebu Island
- See Palawan, the world's most beautiful island
- Take an unforgettable dip with gentle whale sharks
- Party the night away on the beaches of Boracay
- Swim through the shimmering Hinagdanan Caves
- Snorkel in crystal waters and make lifelong friends
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Beach
- Rather Poor
- CCharlottegerrardWritten on October 11, 20183.5 - GoodOverall I felt that wanderlands look to save money sometimes to increase profit, which negatively impacted the tour experience for example, not flying from El Nido which meant two long travel days and the accommodation in Bohol was too far out of the centre! My recommendation would be to spend a little more money on flights/accommodation to improve the experience. That being said, the tour was great, we had a great group and our tour guide was fab, the experience wouldn’t be anywhere near as good without him!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Charlotte. I believe we've already spoken regarding your feedbacks :). Thanks again for taking the time to share it with us, we'll make sure to take it into consideration for our next tours. From November we'll be back in Boracay which should not be an issue anymore as well ;).
- SSandieWritten on October 11, 20184.0 - GoodWe had a great small group and Jastwan is an excellent guide who kept everything running smoothly throughout the trip. He has lots of local knowledge and it was good to travel with Someone who can tell us so much about the local culture and life. We were a small group and this gave us the chance to make a lot of decisions re places and times to eat and additional activities etc which was a real bonus and Jastwan knew all the best spots. Couple of negatives were the massive travel days. Wanderlands clearly trying to save money by taking horrendously long travel options rather than direct flights. We lost two full days of the tour to this type of travel which could have been better spent. The other massive negative is the hotel ‘StarSky’ in Bohol. It’s a fair distance from town with nothing without walking distance so transport is required every time which gets quite expensive and limits people a bit. The service at the hotel is also very poor and whilst breakfast is included it’s so bad that not a single person on my tour ate it and we ended up having to take transport to the beach to eat at places there which is all extra cost. A real let down compared to the fantastic hotels earlier in the trip. The sea cocoon in El Nido was really excellent. Those things aside though I really enjoyed the tour and swimming with the turtles in Bohol was a real highlight for me. If Wanderlands can fix those travel days by just taking the direct flights then it’d be getting 5 stars!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Sandie! Thank you for taking the time to write these detailed feedbacks. We pride ourselves to give the best experience to our guests as possible so we'll make sure to take your comments about transportation and Bohol hotel into consideration. Beside this we're so pleased to hear you had such a good experience with us. Thank you for joining us and we hope to see you again in Fiji and Bali! :)
- SairaWritten on October 11, 20183.0 - AverageThe tour itinerary was amazing, we went to all of the best places! Jastwan was incredible, really knowledgable and shared lots of his countries culture with us. We couldn’t recommend him enough. However, Wanderlands scrimp with flights which results in cutting out a big amount of your time through travelling the long way to get to locations. Especially Puerto Princesa to El Nido this was a full 12 hour day! The location of the alternative hotel in Panglao was a little out of the Centre and although very comfortable it is a faff with getting tuktuks to the beach. It also limits flexibility for the group as you tend to go back and forth from the hotel together as the tuktuks are pretty expensive too. For me their was the right amount of relaxation time on the trip as I was looking to explore and relax, but I do think that there could have been more activities in certain places. My favourite part of the tour itinerary was definitely the whale sharks, swimming with turtles and the island hopping day in El Nido! There was no part of the tour other than the Long travel days that I wouldn’t recommend! I just think that Wanderlands should review the travel days to maximise time and limit grumpy travellers!Show detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Saira! Thank you for taking the time to write these detailed feedbacks. We pride ourselves to give the best experience to our guests as possible so we'll make sure to take your comments into consideration. Beside the travel days we're so pleased to hear you had such a good experience. We loved to have you with us and we hope to see you again in Fiji and Bali! :)
- PPaigeSmithWritten on October 11, 20184.0 - GoodHad the best time on this tour! Jaswan was a great tour leader, was always there to help with questions and made the tour good fun even on the long travel days. The travel days where a bit long and took up the whole day would be nicer to fly from El Nido to Cebu instead of doing then 5 hour drive twice. Other than that really good tour and I will recommend. ThanksShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHi Paige. Thank you very much for your feedbacks! Amazing to hear you enjoyed our tour as much as we do! Thanks for joining us, we hope to see you again in Fiji and Bali! :)
- DerekWritten on June 12, 20184.0 - GoodBeautiful locations. Great weather. Would definitely recommendShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewThank you for your review Derek! Hopefully we will see you again in Bali or Fiji :)
- AAnonymousWritten on June 12, 20183.0 - AverageDaniel Silva was an awful guide, childish, selfish and completely disrespectful especially towards the females on the trip. I felt hugely uncomfortable many times in his presenceShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey! If you'd like to email us with some more detail about your tour, we'd like to hear more. We love getting reviews, whether they're good or bad.
- DDanielaWollnikWritten on June 7, 20183.0 - AverageWe enjoyed the tour with the smallest group ever, only three girls and Jastwan! Great Trips to lagoons, waterfalls and other Highlights like Swimming with the whale shark! Weather at this time of the season isShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey Daniela, glad you enjoyed the tour with us! We're sad to see such a low review score though. If you would like to discuss things further, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- KKathrinscherfWritten on June 7, 20183.0 - AverageWe were a good small group. We see a lot of beautiful places because the weather wasnt good. I would do the trip earlierShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewHey Kathrin, we're glad you enjoyed the Philippines. We're sad to see that our guide got such a low score however, so if you do wish to talk further, please email us: email@example.com
- RRyanWritten on May 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentWas a good tour loved it thank you so much jastwan for showing us around your amasing country cant wait to come backShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewThank you for the awesome review Ryan! Hopefully we'll see you again in Bali or Fiji :)
- KKirstenbauerWritten on May 25, 20184.0 - GoodIt was lots of fun. I am going to do it againShow detailed ratingsWanderlands Travel commented on this reviewThank you for your review Kristen and we're so glad you had such a fun time! Hopefully we see you again soon on another trip like our ones in Fiji and Bali :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 - Manila
Start point Red Planet Ermita, 1740 A Mabini Street, Malate, Manila, 1004
- Day 2 - El Nido
- Day 3 - El Nido
- Day 4 - El Nido
- Day 5 - El Nido
- Day 6 - Cebu
- Day 7 - Cebu
- Day 8 - Cebu
- Day 9 - Boracay / Bohol (during Boracay closure)
- Day 10 - Boracay / Bohol (during Boracay closure)
- Day 11 - Boracay / Bohol (during Boracay closure)
Day 12 - Boracay / Bohol (during Boracay closure)
End point W Hostel, Road 1A, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan, Philippines.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Manila - Red Planet Ermita
Address: 1740, A., Mabini St, Malate, Manila, 1004, Philippines
El Nido/Palawan - Sea Cocoon Hotel
Address: Real St, Barangay Buena Suerte, El Nido, 5313 Palawan, Philippines
Moalboal - Marina Village Resort
Address: Panagsama Beach, Basdiot, Moalboal, 6032 Cebu, Philippines
Boracay - W Hostel
Address: Malay, Aklan, Philippines
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
Wanderlands Travel include a lot of amazing activities in their itineraries so the only optional excursion they offer currently for this tour is the following-
El Nido zipline. Price: starting from 500 php
Please be advised that this is a guideline only and that the price is subject to change.
Your tour guide will also give you recommendations on what to do throughout the tour when you have free time.
When and where does the tour end?
The final day of this tour is a departure day with no planned activities so you can leave at any time from the W Hostel in Boracay and your trip leader will be on hand to help you with any onwards travel you have planned.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour will start from the Red Planet Ermita and you can arrive at any time on day 1 as it is just an arrivals day with no activities planned. However, there is an optional group welcome dinner planned at approximately 5pm if you wish to join, where you can meet your tour guide and fellow travellers.
(Please be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.)
Guides who have led this tour
- "Originally started travelling in 2012 with a friend. Did the usual Banana Pancake trail though South..."
- "Im simple, kind and friendly. I like to travel and do extreme adventure. I am versatile and mingle with..."
- "I have the typical long term travel story, went on a 4 month snowboarding trip back in 2011 and 6 years..."
- "Heya, I'm Sabrina , I have been travelling a while on and off but decided this year was the year to give..."
- "Hey. I'm Danny, 29 from Scotland. I served in the British Army for 10 years and upon leaving the Army..."
- "Hey y'all Kent here! Pretty relaxed guy who enjoy meetin new people and having a good time. My biggest..."
208 travellers met before going on their Wanderlands Travel Wanderlands Philippines tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 22nd October 20182 comments"Doing this tour solo next year (I know I'm posting early), just seeing if there's anyone else! :)"
- Departs 5th November 20189 comments"Looking forward to see the beautiful philippines. Who else is on this trip?"+3
- Departs 19th November 20186 comments"Hey guys, anyone else going on the 19th Nov? "+1
- Departs 10th December 20183 comments"Hey everyone! Created this to meet others in our group :)"+1
- Departs 4th February 20191 comment"Hi, im Kevin from France and im doing this tour with 2 friends. Anybody else ?"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Boracay0 seats left$43USD $1,378
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Boracay0 seats left$43USD $1,378
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Boracay0 seats left$43USD $1,378
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Boracay0 seats left$43USD $1,378
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Boracay6 seats left$43USD $1,378
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Boracay6 seats left$43USD $1,378
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Boracay6 seats left$43USD $1,378
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Manila12 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Boracay0 seats left$43USD $1,378
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Manila12 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to Boracay0 seats left$48USD $1,552
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Manila12 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Boracay5 seats left$43USD $1,378
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Philippines. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Philippines. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Manila is the starting point and Boracay is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $150 to confirm this Wanderlands Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $1,378 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1378 for Wanderlands Philippines, but the deposit of $150 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wanderlands Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wanderlands Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Manila (Philippines)
- 411 km
- El Nido (Philippines)
- 483 km
- Cebu City (Philippines)
- 59 km
- Moalboal (Philippines)
- 14 km
- Badian (Philippines)
- 30 km
- Oslob (Philippines)
- 313 km
- Boracay (Philippines)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,378 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,062 tours in Asia
- covered by 314 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wanderlands Philippines via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 411 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Wanderlands Philippines