- Our saving
- US $ 2,053
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CBCynthiaWritten on October 12, 20174.0 - GoodIt was a very good tour. The hotels were nice, clean, and the breakfasts were great. The tour guide was very good and the sights were all very nice. In our next trip to Europe we will look at the kilometers between cities more carefully. We had 2 very long bus ride days. One was from Barcelona to Madrid and the other was from Sevilla to Lisbon. I could have skipped Sevilla completely. There wasn't enough to do there and we spent too much time there. I would have gone to another city instead.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN BARCELONA, SPAIN
- Day 2: BARCELONA
- Day 3: BARCELONA–MADRID
- Day 4: MADRID
- Day 5: MADRID–CORDOBA–SEVILLE
- Day 6: SEVILLE
- Day 7: SEVILLE–AZEITÃO, PORTUGAL–LISBON
- Day 8: LISBON
- Day 9: LISBON
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 1, 2016
Does the Iberian tapestry include hotel and transit between locations?
Yes, all accommodation is included on this tour which is based on staying 4-5star hotels.
- August 1, 2016
Do we travel with a group? What mode of transportation will be used?
Your transport will be made by a Globus coach which you will travel on with the other passengers on the tour and your tour guide.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Fred10th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to LisbonOnly 3 seats left$86USD $2,053Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$86USD $2,073Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to LisbonOnly 2 seats left$86USD $2,073Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$86USD $2,073Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$86USD $2,073Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$86USD $2,053Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$86USD $2,053Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$86USD $2,053Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$86USD $2,053Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Barcelona9 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Lisbon0 seats left$86USD $2,053Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $2,053 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2053 for Iberian Tapestry, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 505 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 324 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 283 km
- Setubal (Portugal)
- 31 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,053 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iberian Tapestry