Down Under Discovery
- Our saving
- US $ 5,917
+ $1,611 Airfare
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Auckland and end in Sydney! With the in-depth cultural tour Down Under Discovery, you have a 20 day tour package taking you through Auckland, New Zealand and 12 other destinations in Australia/Oceania. Down Under Discovery includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Maria Luisa Dongo's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentLoved it!!! It's a fast paced tour, but you get to see a little bit of everything. Our driver, Guillermo, was excellent,... Read more
- Dilla Sunderland's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat except for the tour leader, he never stops talking. Even working on his computer he talks out. Annoying
- Gheorghe-Valentin Căpraru's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentHello. It was a pleasure to be in this trip. About guide, Mr. Jorge A. and driver (sorry, I forget his name) 2 of the mo... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- Day 2: AUCKLAND
- Day 3: AUCKLAND–WAITOMO–ROTORUA
- Day 4: ROTORUA
- Day 5: ROTORUA–CHRISTCHURCH–MOUNT COOK
- Day 6: MOUNT COOK–QUEENSTOWN
- Day 7: QUEENSTOWN. EXCURSION TO MILFORD SOUND
- Day 8: QUEENSTOWN
- Day 9: QUEENSTOWN–MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- Day 10: MELBOURNE
- Day 11: MELBOURNE
- Day 12: MELBOURNE–ALICE SPRINGS
- Day 13: ALICE SPRINGS–ULURU (AYERS ROCK)
- Day 14: ULURU (AYERS ROCK)–CAIRNS
- Day 15: CAIRNS. EXCURSION TO THE OUTER GREAT BARRIER REEF
- Day 16: CAIRNS
- Day 17: CAIRNS–SYDNEY
- Day 18: SYDNEY
- Day 19: SYDNEY
- Day 20: SYDNEY
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average size of group?
The average group size of this tour is just 36 travelers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Down Under Discovery
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Auckland20 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to Sydney0 seats leftUSD $5,769+ $1,611 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayNov 9, 2018from Auckland20 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to SydneyOnly 2 seats leftUSD $5,769+ $1,611 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayNov 16, 2018from Auckland20 DaysWednesdayDec 5, 2018to SydneyOnly 2 seats leftUSD $5,769+ $1,611 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayNov 30, 2018from Auckland20 DaysWednesdayDec 19, 2018to Sydney0 seats leftUSD $5,769+ $1,611 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Auckland20 DaysWednesdayJan 23, 2019to Sydney8 seats left$316$6,309-5%USD $5,993+ $1,601 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayJan 18, 2019from Auckland20 DaysWednesdayFeb 6, 2019to Sydney0 seats leftUSD $6,219+ $1,601 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayFeb 1, 2019from Auckland20 DaysWednesdayFeb 20, 2019to Sydney9 seats left$321$6,409-5%USD $6,088+ $1,601 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayFeb 8, 2019from Auckland20 DaysWednesdayFeb 27, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$321$6,409-5%USD $6,088+ $1,601 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayFeb 22, 2019from Auckland20 DaysWednesdayMar 13, 2019to Sydney0 seats leftUSD $6,279+ $1,601 AirfareBased on Double Room
- FridayMar 1, 2019from Auckland20 DaysWednesdayMar 20, 2019to Sydney8 seats left$316$6,309-5%USD $5,993+ $1,601 AirfareBased on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand and Australia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Auckland is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 December 2018 the full payment of $5,917 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5917 for Down Under Discovery, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 9,963 km.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 672 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 206 km
- Mount Cook (New Zealand)
- 184 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 71 km
- Milford Sound (New Zealand)
- 2,057 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 1,891 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 346 km
- Uluru (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,917 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,003 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3,182 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours