Contrasts of Switzerland 2018
- Orientation of Zurich, St. Moritz, Zermatt
- Visit Interlaken
- View the Matterhorn and Jungfrau mountains
- View the Jet d'Eau in Geneva
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Train & Rail, Discovery
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- Filipinas Palisoc's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentI had a memorable , wonderful & delightful experience on the tour & I recommend it to everyone
- Carol Hasson's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentWe did the Canada trip with Ben Hutchinson as the guide, was one of the best trips we done. Very well organised and full... Read more
- Rose Marie Prophete's review about another Trafalgar tour4.0 - GoodOne issu the drop off yesterday we were so disappointed. Need improvement.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Zurich
- Day 2: Zurich – St. Moritz
- Day 3: St. Moritz – Glacier Express – Zermatt (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Zermatt Orientation
- Day 5: Zermatt – Geneva Orientation
- Day 6: Geneva – Interlaken – Lucerne (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Lucerne Orientation
- Day 8: Lucerne – Depart Zurich
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Astoria in Lucerne, where train transfers are provided to Zurich airport at 8 am. It's time to say a fond farewell to Switzerland and your newfound friends, at the end of an unforgettable tour! Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Radisson Blu in Zurich anytime during the day. Explore Zurich's mix of ancient heritage and modern energy during your orientation tour before joining your Travel Director and fellow travellers in the evening for a Welcome Reception. Please be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
When you arrive in Zurich, Hotel Radisson Blu is only a short walk from the airport terminal so transfers will not be provided. For your departure from Lucerne to Zurich Airport your Travel Director will give you tickets for the short train journey, which can be used at your convenience for the onward journey. The departure train transfer leaves at 8 am on the last day of the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Contrasts of Switzerland 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Zurich8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to ZurichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,295
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Zurich8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Zurich0 seats leftUSD $3,295Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Zurich8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to ZurichOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,295
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Zurich8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Zurich10+ seats leftUSD $3,295
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Zurich8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$494$3,295-15%USD $2,801
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Zurich8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$345$3,450-10%USD $3,105
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Zurich8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Zurich9 seats left$345$3,450-10%USD $3,105
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Zurich8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Zurich7 seats left$345$3,450-10%USD $3,105
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Zurich8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Zurich7 seats left$345$3,450-10%USD $3,105
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Zurich8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$345$3,450-10%USD $3,105
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zurich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 October 2018 the full payment of $2,801 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2801 for Contrasts of Switzerland 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 138 km
- St Moritz (Switzerland)
- 169 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
- 125 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 143 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,801 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,762 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours