Contrasts of Italy 2019
- US $ 3,295
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- City tour in Rome, Florence and Venice
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica, the Vatican Museums
- Cruise by private launch to St. Mark's Square in Venice
- View the ancient sites in Rome
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Train & Rail, Historical
- Rather Poor
- MZMareeWritten on June 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Franco was excellent, he made the trip. Best guide I have had on all of my tours!!
- PBPaulWritten on November 27, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guissepi Spada with Trafalgar was exception. On a 13 day trip to Italy he kept everyone involved. One day when our bus ran into hydraulic lift problems we had to stop for approximately 2 hours at a gas bar. Guisseppi stepped u to the unexpected challenge... Read more
- TDTeresaWritten on May 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved every moment of it! Easy traveling with Trafalgar! If you are thinking about going on any of their tours-JUST DO IT!!!
- YYaggieWritten on April 17, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Phenomenal way to see the 3 biggies - Rome, Florence. & Venice. Our guide Pino gave us the true insider experience. Loved going by train - made me feel like I was experiencing true Italian culture.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing – Vatican Experience
- Day 3: Rome Free Day
- Day 4: Rome – High-Speed Train – Florence Sightseeing (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Florence – Excursion to Pisa
- Day 6: Florence Free Day
- Day 7: Florence – High-Speed Train – Venice (3 Nights)
- Day 8: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 9: Secret Venice Walking Tour and visit to the Rialto Food Market
- Day 10: Depart Venice
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are airport transfers included?
All Trafalgar guests receive complimentary arrival and departure transfers by shuttle bus on the arrival and departure day of their guided holiday. Any guests whose flight times do not coincide with the shuttle bus transfer timings may choose to book and purchase a transfer.
What does the green arrow to the right of the departure date mean?
The green arrow means that the tour is a guaranteed departure.
What does a twin room mean?
Twin room is a room with two single beds.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
Contrasts of Italy 2019
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,575
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to VeniceOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,575Book Now Hold my
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Venice0 seats leftUSD $3,575Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Venice8 seats leftUSD $3,575
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,575
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Venice8 seats leftUSD $3,575
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,575
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,575
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $3,575
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Venice7 seats leftUSD $3,495
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 April 2019 the full payment of $3,295 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3295 for Contrasts of Italy 2019, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,295 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Contrasts of Italy 2019