Contrasts of Italy
- Our saving
- US $ 2,768
- Fall in love with Michelangelo's art at the Sistine Chapel
- Glide on a gondola to St. Mark’s Square in Venice
- Gaze at the masterpieces of Michelangelo’s Florence
- Step back in time and discover the hidden gems of Rome
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing – Vatican Experience
- Day 3: Rome Free Day
- Day 4: Rome – High-Speed Train – Florence Sightseeing (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Florence – Excursion to Pisa
- Day 6: Florence Free Day
- Day 7: Florence – High-Speed Train – Venice (3 Nights)
- Day 8: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 9: Secret Venice Walking Tour and visit to the Rialto Food Market
- Day 10: Depart Venice
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MIMelanieWritten on July 12, 20194.5 - Excellent
This was our first organized tour and we loved every minute of it. Christopher was absolutely fantastic and went well beyond to look after the whole group. Bravo Christopher and Trafalgar!Show detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for putting through such great feedback as well as the lovely photo. We couldn’t be happier to learn that the Contrasts of Italy guided holiday proved to be as unique, memorable and thoroughly enjoyable as you had been looking forward to. Moreover, we are delighted to read that your Travel Director, Christopher, ensured you had an effortless and memorable travel experience, and we hope that you will join our highly skilled team again soon for another shared adventure.
- MZMareeWritten on June 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Franco was excellent, he made the trip. Best guide I have had on all of my tours!!
- PBPaulWritten on November 27, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guissepi Spada with Trafalgar was exception. On a 13 day trip to Italy he kept everyone involved. One day when our bus ran into hydraulic lift problems we had to stop for approximately 2 hours at a gas bar. Guisseppi stepped u to the unexpected challenge... Read more
- TDTeresaWritten on May 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved every moment of it! Easy traveling with Trafalgar! If you are thinking about going on any of their tours-JUST DO IT!!!
- YYaggieWritten on April 17, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Phenomenal way to see the 3 biggies - Rome, Florence. & Venice. Our guide Pino gave us the true insider experience. Loved going by train - made me feel like I was experiencing true Italian culture.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are airport transfers included?
All Trafalgar guests receive complimentary arrival and departure transfers by shuttle bus on the arrival and departure day of their guided holiday. Any guests whose flight times do not coincide with the shuttle bus transfer timings may choose to book and purchase a transfer.
What does the green arrow to the right of the departure date mean?
The green arrow means that the tour is a guaranteed departure.
What does a twin room mean?
Twin room is a room with two single beds.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
Contrasts of Italy
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Rome10 DaysWednesdayApr 29, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$343$3,425-10%USD $3,083Sharing a twin room
- MondayApr 27, 2020from Rome10 DaysWednesdayMay 6, 2020to Venice8 seats left$343$3,425-10%USD $3,083Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 4, 2020from Rome10 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Venice9 seats left$343$3,425-10%USD $3,083Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 11, 2020from Rome10 DaysWednesdayMay 20, 2020to Venice0 seats leftUSD $3,425Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 18, 2020from Rome10 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Venice9 seats left$343$3,425-10%USD $3,083Sharing a twin room
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$343$3,425-10%USD $3,083Sharing a twin room
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 10, 2020to Venice9 seats left$343$3,425-10%USD $3,083Sharing a twin room
- MondayJun 8, 2020from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$343$3,425-10%USD $3,083Sharing a twin room
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to Venice8 seats left$343$3,425-10%USD $3,083Sharing a twin room
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJul 1, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$343$3,425-10%USD $3,083Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 10 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 69 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,768 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Contrasts of Italy