Britain and Ireland Highlights 2019 (10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,273
- Rather Poor
- SGStuartWritten on October 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. A little bit too much time spent on the coach bus, but a necessary evil in covering so much wonderful country in such a short period of time. Our guide, Jason, was the highlight of the trip. He was nothing short of fantastic in every respect!
- RobWritten on July 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing trip. 10/10 would recommend.
- JJamesWattsWritten on July 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
PAUL the driver was superb. Edinburgh, the lakes district, Dublin, York wonderful places.
- JFJudyWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed most of this tour very much. It was tiring and I did need to opt out of one nights entertainment but generally was good value for money, entertaining & informative.
- KRKatherineWritten on July 5, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was an amazing experience seamlessly orchestrated under the expert hands of our Travel Director James Thomson. I enjoyed the variation in activities, choice of accommodations and restaurants, commitment of service providers (hosts, local guides... Read more
- GLGuyWritten on December 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Avoid risks and assles in booking your own. Go Trafalgar and enjoy every moment stress free!
- DGDannyWritten on November 23, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Best holiday ever. My only complaint is that Trafalgar don't allow drivers and tour guides to dine with the tourists. I invited them a couple of times, but they said they weren't allowed.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London – Stratford-upon-Avon – York – Harrogate
- Day 3: Harrogate – Lake District – Gretna Green – Glasgow (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Edinburgh Excursion
- Day 5: Glasgow – Belfast – Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 7: Dublin – Kildare – Kilkenny – Waterford
- Day 8: Waterford – Cardiff
- Day 9: Cardiff – Bath – Stonehenge – London
- Day 10: Depart London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Hidden Gems - London
- Connect with Locals - Wales
- Dive Into Culture | Glengoyne Distillery | Scotland, UK
- Stays with Stories | Ashford Castle | Ireland
- Dive Into Culture | Guiness Storehouse | Dublin, Ireland
- Stays with Stories | Laggan Gaskmore | The Highlands, Scotland
- Hidden Gems | Dublin
- The Icons | London, England
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Park Plaza Riverbank in London and it is now time to say a fond farewell to your newfound friends at the end of an unforgettable tour! Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Park Plaza Riverbank in London anytime during the day. Spend the rest of your day in London's Royal Parks relaxing after your journey, or walk its streets to admire the centuries-old façades merged with the modern verve. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available at an additional cost from and to Heathrow Airport, please contact our customer support team to arrange this. For guests flying into London’s Gatwick Airport, the tour operator recommends the Gatwick Express as transportation to and from the hotel.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
Britain and Ireland Highlights 2019 (10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMar 29, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$263$2,625-10%USD $2,363+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayApr 5, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to London9 seats left$263$2,625-10%USD $2,363+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayApr 12, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to London9 seats left$263$2,625-10%USD $2,363+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayApr 19, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$263$2,625-10%USD $2,363+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayApr 26, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,625+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- SundayApr 28, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to London7 seats left$268$2,675-10%USD $2,408+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayMay 3, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,675+ $15 Government V A T TaxSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 5, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$268$2,675-10%USD $2,408+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,675+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- SundayMay 12, 2019from London10 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,675+ $15 Government V A T Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 March 2019 the full payment of $2,273 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2273 for Britain and Ireland Highlights 2019 (10 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 30 km
- Harrogate (England)
- 110 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 60 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 107 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,273 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,368 tours in Europe
- covered by 342 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Highlights 2019 (10 Days)