Britain and Ireland Highlights (10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,286
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London – Stratford-upon-Avon – York – Harrogate
- Day 3: Harrogate – Lake District – Gretna Green – Glasgow (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Edinburgh Excursion
- Day 5: Glasgow – Belfast – Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 7: Dublin – Kildare – Kilkenny – Waterford
- Day 8: Waterford – Cardiff
- Day 9: Cardiff – Bath – Stonehenge – London
- Day 10: Depart London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SSusanShreiberWritten on August 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a fast paced tour that took us to exciting places in a short time! Greg made each Country come alive with his enthusiasm and joy for travel! All our tour guides were exceptional. Greg made each day special with “surprises” along the way! Best... Read more
- JJanetBurnettWritten on August 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I thoroughly enjoyed my Trafalgar Tour of Britain and Ireland Highlights and we couldn't have had a better guide than Greg. He was thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the tour, kept everyone's spirits up during the days of heavy rain, etc. He went... Read more
- SSheilaMichelsWritten on August 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a great tour Greg Colvin provided on our trip to Great Britain and Ireland! Greg was amazing!! He was well-prepared, interested in everyone, made everyone feel very comfortable and planned fun activities for us to enjoy! His professionalism,... Read more
- MMarkMichelsWritten on August 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg Colgin, our tour director, was amazing! He was organized, kept everyone informed of the plans, provided great information about the places we visited, treated everyone with courtesy and respect, and most importantly, it was fun to travel with him!!
- SShelleyNowlanWritten on August 23, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
During this fast-paced tour, Greg always had a positive attitude, which reflects how much he loves what he does! He was very knowledgeable about each country we visited and I especially liked the introduction to the history of each country before we arrived... Read more
- BBarbEllsworthWritten on August 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was very knowledgeable when asked questions whether it was purtent to the tour or of general interest. He demonstrated exceptional organizational skills, for example, arranging a tour at another time when the booking was missed due to unforeseen... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on August 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was very knowledgeable and was ready and able to answer questions that were not only purtent to the tour but any questions of interest . He demonstrated exemplary organizational skills, for example, when weather hampered an event he worked diligently... Read more
- RRogerEllsworthWritten on August 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was always available to help out with taking pictures and provide information about the location, such as what to look for next or to do on our spare time. In conclusion for me the trip became a fantastic event.
- PPatriciaHillsWritten on August 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great introduction to the United Kingdom! Greg was a wonderful Tour Director. He was very organized and provided great information. He took care of all our tour needs. Wayne was an excellent bus driver. It was a very enjoyable trip for our first time... Read more
- TtamarakashleyWritten on August 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband and I are elderly and the pace we choose was grueling at times for us but we went in full steam ahead. Greg was the best tour guide imaginable. I don't know how he could have made it better. Sights we wonderful and I gained 7 pounds!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Park Plaza Riverbank in London and it is now time to say a fond farewell to your newfound friends at the end of an unforgettable tour! Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Park Plaza Riverbank in London anytime during the day. Spend the rest of your day in London's Royal Parks relaxing after your journey, or walk its streets to admire the centuries-old façades merged with the modern verve. Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are available at an additional cost from and to Heathrow Airport, please contact our customer support team to arrange this. For guests flying into London’s Gatwick Airport, the tour operator recommends the Gatwick Express as transportation to and from the hotel.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Hidden Gems - London
- Connect with Locals - Wales
- Dive Into Culture | Glengoyne Distillery | Scotland, UK
- Stays with Stories | Ashford Castle | Ireland
- Dive Into Culture | Guiness Storehouse | Dublin, Ireland
- Stays with Stories | Laggan Gaskmore | The Highlands, Scotland
- Hidden Gems | Dublin
- The Icons | London, England
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Linda18th July 2019
Britain and Ireland Highlights (10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridaySep 27, 2019from London10 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $2,675+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayOct 4, 2019from London10 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,675+ $15 Government V A T TaxSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 11, 2019from London10 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,650+ $15 Government V A T TaxSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 18, 2019from London10 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,650+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayOct 25, 2019from London10 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,525+ $15 Government V A T Tax
- FridayMar 27, 2020from London10 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to London10+ seats left$264$2,640-10%USD $2,376
- FridayApr 3, 2020from London10 DaysSundayApr 12, 2020to London10+ seats left$264$2,640-10%USD $2,376
- FridayApr 10, 2020from London10 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to London8 seats left$264$2,640-10%USD $2,376
- FridayApr 17, 2020from London10 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to London10+ seats left$264$2,640-10%USD $2,376
- FridayApr 24, 2020from London10 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to London10+ seats left$264$2,640-10%USD $2,376
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 5 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 5 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 30 km
- Harrogate (England)
- 110 km
- Grasmere (England)
- 60 km
- Gretna Green (Scotland)
- 107 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 140 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,286 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,182 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Highlights (10 Days)