Britain and Ireland Highlights (10 Days)
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Gretna Green
- Day 1: Welcome to London
- Day 2: Stratford-upon-Avon, York and on to Harrogate
- Day 3: Through the Scenic Lake District to Glasgow
- Day 4: Explore Enchanting Edinburgh
- Day 5: Cross the Irish Sea to Belfast and Dublin
- Day 6: Discover Diverse Dublin
- Day 7: Journey to Kilkenny and on to Waterford
- Day 8: Ferry Across to Cultural Cardiff
- Day 9: Soak up Bath and Stonehenge then off to London
- Day 10: Farewell London
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MNMike· November 8th, 2019Be ready for a fast-paced tour that will leaving you wanting to revisit everyplace and spend more time there. Our amazing guide, John Barleyman, was funny, knowledgeable, patient and organized. I look forward to taking another tour with him at the helm.Trafalgar commented on this reviewHere at Trafalgar, we love creating experiences that our guests will treasure, and no one does this as well as our dedicated Travel Directors. Therefore, we are delighted that John's knowledge and enthusiasm left you with a memorable vacation full of... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- MMariaArbolaez· October 7th, 2019Greg Colgin was the Icing on this Awesome Tour!!! Not only is he Very Knowledgeable, he is Funny, Professional, Respectful, Extraordinary Personality, etc. I can go on and on. Made us feel important. This company has One of the Best TD Ever!! Looking... Show moreTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us here at Trafalgar. Our Travel Directors are dedicated to providing our guests with the best possible experiences. As such, we’re delighted to see this reflected in your wonderful memories of... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- SSean· September 28th, 2019This was the 4th guided tour we have taken. Our tour director Greg made this trip very enjoyable. He is an excellent tour director who is passionate about what he does. He was by far much better than all the previous three tour directors we had. He... Show moreTrafalgar commented on this reviewThanks for sharing your thoughts on the Britain and Ireland Highlights guided holiday with Trafalgar. Paying careful attention to special requirements allows us to ensure that all of our guests can share in the same comfort when travelling with us.... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- WSWilliam· September 27th, 2019Our tour of the United Kingdom and Ireland was full of great places to see but the promised hotel rooms were changed and we stayed at places that were far inferior to those shown beforehand. In addition, the ferry boats were 2 1/2 hours and 4 hours... Show moreTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Britain and Ireland Highlights guided holiday with Trafalgar. All of our Travel Directors have been fully trained and carefully selected for the passion that they have for their given regions. As... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- ACAlice· September 24th, 2019It will be extremely important that hotels in UK have air-conditioning, especially during hot summer. I went in Sept so the temperature cool down at night, however, some hotels windows were only be able to open slightly. As such, the room was too warm... Show moreTrafalgar commented on this reviewThanks for sharing your feedback with us. To begin, we regret to read about any discomfort you experienced at the accommodations on the Britain and Ireland Highlights guided holiday. Regrettably, not all hotels will offer facilities such as air... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- Susan· August 26th, 2019This was a fast paced tour that took us to exciting places in a short time! Greg made each Country come alive with his enthusiasm and joy for travel! All our tour guides were exceptional. Greg made each day special with “surprises” along the way!... Show moreTrafalgar commented on this reviewOur itineraries, activities and destinations are all carefully curated by our Product and Quality Control teams, and so it’s always really pleasing for us to hear positive feedback from our guests. Furthermore, it's great to know that Greg's knowledge... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- JJanetBurnett· August 26th, 2019I thoroughly enjoyed my Trafalgar Tour of Britain and Ireland Highlights and we couldn't have had a better guide than Greg. He was thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the tour, kept everyone's spirits up during the days of heavy rain, etc. He... Show moreTrafalgar commented on this reviewThe weather may not always be reliable, nevertheless, Trafalgar's guided holidays are designed to be enjoyed safely, come rain or shine. Still, we are delighted to learn that Greg went above and beyond to ensure you had a memorable and enjoyable travel... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- SSheilaMichels· August 25th, 2019What a great tour Greg Colvin provided on our trip to Great Britain and Ireland! Greg was amazing!! He was well-prepared, interested in everyone, made everyone feel very comfortable and planned fun activities for us to enjoy! His professionalism,... Show moreTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for having taken the time to share your review with us here at Trafalgar. It certainly pleases us to receive such positive feedback regarding our Travel Director, Greg. We are very proud of the professionalism and passion of our team, and we... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- MMarkMichels· August 25th, 2019Greg Colgin, our tour director, was amazing! He was organized, kept everyone informed of the plans, provided great information about the places we visited, treated everyone with courtesy and respect, and most importantly, it was fun to travel with him!!Trafalgar commented on this reviewAt Trafalgar, we are fully aware of the important role that our Travel Directors play in the success of our trips. As such, all of our representatives are carefully selected for the passion and knowledge that they have for their given regions. Still, we... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- SShelleyNowlan· August 23rd, 2019During this fast-paced tour, Greg always had a positive attitude, which reflects how much he loves what he does! He was very knowledgeable about each country we visited and I especially liked the introduction to the history of each country before we... Show moreTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for having taken the time to share your thoughts on the Britain and Ireland Highlights guided holiday with Trafalgar. Our Travel Directors take great pride in making our guests’ time away with us special. Their knowledge and passion for our... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday4 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday13 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,495$2,245Book With Flexibility
- Sunday6 Jun, 2021EnglishTuesday15 Jun, 2021Based on SingleSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,495
- Friday11 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday20 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,495Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Jun, 2021EnglishTuesday22 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,495Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday18 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,495Book With Flexibility
- Friday25 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday4 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,550Book With Flexibility
- Monday28 Jun, 2021EnglishWednesday7 Jul, 2021Based on SingleSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,550
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday2 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday11 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,550$2,295Book With Flexibility
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday9 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday18 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,550$2,295Book With Flexibility
- Friday16 Jul, 2021EnglishSunday25 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,5500% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- Do I need a visa?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Europe
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2021 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Europe from London
- Europe In-depth Cultural
- 10 days Europe
- Operators in Europe
- In-depth Cultural tours
- England and Ireland tours
- Western Europe tours
- Europe tours