- Our saving
- US $ 3,803
- See the famous Penguin Parade
- Explore the streets of Melbourne
- See the breathtaking Uluru
- Discover the Great Barrier Reef
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAlodieWritten on April 28, 20163.5 - GoodAccommodations were fantastic. Tour guide was very accommodating and helpful. Didn't care much for tour bus, but this is a Trafalgar group tour so it was expected.Show detailed ratings
- TMTinaWritten on April 12, 20164.5 - ExcellentAmazing experience in New Zealand, Australia and Fiji. It was our first tour and Trafalgar exceeded our expectations!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Melbourne (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Melbourne Sightseeing
- Day 3: Melbourne Free Time
- Day 4: Melbourne - Alice Springs
- Day 5: Alice Springs - Uluru (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Day 7: Uluru - Cairns (3 Nights)
- Day 8: Cairns Free Time
- Day 9: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 10: Cairns - Sydney (3 Nights)
- Day 11: Sydney Sightseeing
- Day 12: Sydney Free Time
- Day 13: Depart Sydney
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour price include the airfare?
We specialize in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com.
What is the maximum size of this tour?
Trafalgar tours have an average of 40 - 45 guests on their tours.
Does the tour price include internal flights?
Internal flights are not included on this tour. They can be booked through us at an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Melbourne13 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to SydneyOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,350
- SundayNov 11, 2018from Melbourne13 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to SydneyOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,350
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Melbourne13 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to SydneyOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,350
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Melbourne13 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Sydney8 seats leftUSD $4,350
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Melbourne13 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Sydney10+ seats leftUSD $4,350
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Melbourne13 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Sydney7 seats leftUSD $4,350
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Sydney7 seats leftUSD $4,550
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,550Book Now Hold my
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Sydney7 seats leftUSD $4,550
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Sydney9 seats left$455$4,550-10%USD $4,095
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 December 2018 the full payment of $3,803 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3803 for Australian Highlights, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 1,891 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 1,795 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 259 km
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North (Australia)
- 259 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 1,962 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,803 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 972 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australian Highlights