- Our saving
- US $ 4,014
- Rather Poor
- AAlodieWritten on April 28, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Accommodations were fantastic. Tour guide was very accommodating and helpful. Didn't care much for tour bus, but this is a Trafalgar group tour so it was expected.
- TMTinaWritten on April 12, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing experience in New Zealand, Australia and Fiji. It was our first tour and Trafalgar exceeded our expectations!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Melbourne (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Melbourne Sightseeing
- Day 3: Melbourne Free Time
- Day 4: Melbourne - Alice Springs
- Day 5: Alice Springs - Uluru (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Day 7: Uluru - Cairns (3 Nights)
- Day 8: Cairns Free Time
- Day 9: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 10: Cairns - Sydney (3 Nights)
- Day 11: Sydney Sightseeing
- Day 12: Sydney Free Time
- Day 13: Depart Sydney
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour price include the airfare?
We specialize in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com.
What is the maximum size of this tour?
Trafalgar tours have an average of 40 - 45 guests on their tours.
Does the tour price include internal flights?
Internal flights are not included on this tour. They can be booked through us at an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Angela, 56 years old17th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,550
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,550
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayMar 1, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,550
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to Sydney10+ seats leftUSD $4,550
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayMar 15, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,550
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,550Book Now Hold my
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Sydney10+ seats leftUSD $4,550Instant BookHold my
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,550Book Now Hold my
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$211$4,225-5%USD $4,014Instant BookHold my
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Sydney0 seats leftUSD $4,225Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 March 2019 the full payment of $4,014 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4014 for Australian Highlights, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 1,891 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 1,795 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 259 km
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North (Australia)
- 259 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 1,962 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,014 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,277 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australian Highlights