- Our saving
- US $ 3,735
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Melbourne (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Melbourne Sightseeing
- Day 3: Melbourne Free Time
- Day 4: Melbourne - Alice Springs
- Day 5: Alice Springs - Uluru (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Day 7: Uluru - Cairns (3 Nights)
- Day 8: Cairns Free Time
- Day 9: Great Barrier Reef
- Day 10: Cairns - Sydney (3 Nights)
- Day 11: Sydney Sightseeing
- Day 12: Sydney Free Time
- Day 13: Depart Sydney
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAlodieWritten on April 28, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Accommodations were fantastic. Tour guide was very accommodating and helpful. Didn't care much for tour bus, but this is a Trafalgar group tour so it was expected.
- TMTinaWritten on April 12, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing experience in New Zealand, Australia and Fiji. It was our first tour and Trafalgar exceeded our expectations!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour price include the airfare?
We specialize in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com.
What is the maximum size of this tour?
Trafalgar tours have an average of 40 - 45 guests on their tours.
Does the tour price include internal flights?
Internal flights are not included on this tour. They can be booked through us at an additional cost.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Margot26th August 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to SydneyOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,750
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Sydney0 seats leftUSD $4,750Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to Sydney10+ seats leftUSD $4,575+ $1,225 additional upfront costs
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Sydney10+ seats leftUSD $4,575+ $1,225 additional upfront costs
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Melbourne13 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Sydney10+ seats leftUSD $4,575+ $1,225 additional upfront costs
- SundayJan 12, 2020from Melbourne13 DaysFridayJan 24, 2020to Sydney9 seats left$458$4,575-10%USD $4,118+ $1,225 additional upfront costs
- SundayJan 19, 2020from Melbourne13 DaysFridayJan 31, 2020to Sydney9 seats left$458$4,575-10%USD $4,118+ $1,225 additional upfront costs
- SundayJan 26, 2020from Melbourne13 DaysFridayFeb 7, 2020to Sydney10+ seats left$458$4,575-10%USD $4,118+ $1,225 additional upfront costs
- SundayFeb 2, 2020from Melbourne13 DaysFridayFeb 14, 2020to Sydney10+ seats left$458$4,575-10%USD $4,118+ $1,225 additional upfront costs
- SundayFeb 9, 2020from Melbourne13 DaysFridayFeb 21, 2020to Sydney10+ seats left$458$4,575-10%USD $4,118+ $1,225 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 1,891 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 1,795 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 259 km
- Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North (Australia)
- 259 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 1,962 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,735 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,403 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 115 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australian Highlights