Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar
- Our saving
- US $ 708
- New Delhi
- +2 Destinations
- Golden Triangle
- Visit the Tallest Minaret in India – Qutub Minar, Delhi.
- Have a Breathtaking view of Tajmahal, Agra.
- Experience Elephant Ride to Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Enjoy the architectural beauty and charm of Golden Temple, Amritsar.
- Age range
- 1 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Family, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- GeTS Holidays
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
- Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
- Day 03: Delhi - Jaipur [265 km/Approx. 5 hrs]
- Day 04: Jaipur Sightseeing
- DAY 05: JAIPUR - AGRA VIA FATEHPUR SIKRI [260 Km/Approx. 6 Hrs]
- DAY 06: AGRA-DELHI [220 Km/Approx. 4 Hrs]
- Day 07: Delhi - Amritsar by Train Swarna Shatabdi [07:20 A.M/13:40 P.M]
- Day 08: Amritsar Sightseeing
- Day 09: Amritsar Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MAMSWritten on November 20, 20185.0 - Excellent
Tour radar for India took away all our headaches and we definitely will look to use them again.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Anu, Namaste from India ! We really appreciate you sparing your valuable time to review us. Thank you for appreciating our services. It was our pleasure to plan your trip and we are glad you had an enjoyable trip. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best Regards GeTS Team
- janderWritten on October 12, 20185.0 - Excellent
MADE OUR HOLIDAY Gets Travel was absolutely Brilliant from beginning to end. We had arranged a Private Tour which included taking a Train to North India. Arshad our Tour Guide and Driver, Raj Kumar were so courteous and very helpful. We arrived in Delhi on... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Jander, Namaste from India ! We really appreciate you sparing your valuable time to review us. Thank you for appreciating our services. It was our pleasure to plan your trip and we are glad you had an enjoyable trip. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best Regards GeTS Team
- SKSilviaWritten on August 30, 20164.5 - Excellent
Our trip to India will always be cherished for it became a memoir of lifetime and the credit goes to the well-structured services offered by GeTS Holidays. The financial value of our trip was outstanding! The hotels were very nice and the guides were... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Silvia, Namaste from India. Thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us. Our team is delighted to read that you had a memorable trip to India as well as found the services to be excellent. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with personalized service delivery and we are delighted that our entire team provided you with an exceptional experience. It gives us great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team. Thank you! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We look forward to your future visits. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- OsirisWritten on December 8, 20155.0 - Excellent
My boyfriends and I had an amazing trip to North India, thanks to the excellent service offered by GeTS Holidays and our very reliable and personable driver Virender. The car was in excellent condition and kept very clean. We had private tour guides... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Osiris, Greetings from India. Thank you so much for your lovely review It pleases us enormously to know that our hospitality and services were appreciated by you. We are happy that the services delivered by our capable team made your trip comfortable and pleasant. We have made a note of your special mention of Virender. It will be our pleasure to compliment him and the entire team on your behalf. Looking forward to be at your service soon. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- NazifWritten on October 19, 20155.0 - Excellent
I would like to thank GeTS for making my tour so amazing. Initially, I was bit worried about the arrangement because last time I had a bad experience with hotel booking. But, after my last tour to India,arranged by Kumar, I can proudly recommend him and his... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Nazif, Namaste from India. Thank you so much for your wonderful appreciation about the services. We are very delighted to know that you extremely loved our hospitality and its services. It was completely our pleasure to plan a trip for you. Nothing makes us happier than knowing that your expectations were met.We have a great set of professionals who with their passion and enthusiasm strive hard at every moment to ensure a memorable stay for all our guests. We have shared your gracious compliments with the whole team.. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to India. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- GFGiselleWritten on September 4, 20155.0 - Excellent
Excellent, excellent, and excellent is all I can say about Get's holiday, we feel we were blessed to come across this company their main office is based in delhi. Golden Triangle with Amritsar, our trip was for over a 10, our internal flights were arranged... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Giselle, Namaste from India. Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your trip to India. We are glad to know that you had a wonderful time and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service. Your positive feedback about the trip is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our Team. We greatly appreciate knowing we could contribute positively to your overall experience and are glad to know that we were able to create fond memories. Our team always endeavors hard to customize each experience of our guests and appreciation such as from you motivates them to deliver better each time. We have shared your compliments with our C.E.O Mr. Samir Kalia Sir and with the entire concerned teams, they could not be happier to have served you. It was indeed a pleasure for us to organize your trip and we look forward to welcoming you soon again. Kind Regards / GeTS Team
- ACAzizWritten on August 13, 20154.5 - Excellent
Early this year, we (me & my wife Flora, my younger brother Babul and his wife Neepa joined us from Gold Coast, Australia) have visited Golden Triangle in India (Delhi-Agra-Joypur) and Ajmer. It was a customized (per our requirements/schedule) tour for... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Aziz, Namaste from India. Thank you for choosing GeTS Holiday for planning your trip and reviewing us. We are delighted to know that you had an excellent overall stay and was impressed with all aspects of our services. We are glad that all the experiences have remained with you as a special memory. It has been our pleasure to convey your compliments to the entire team. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration for us and we thank you for your kind review. It is our constant endeavor to deliver our best and appreciation such as yours only inspires us to continuously achieve the expectations that our guests have of us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused in the case of hotel in Karol Bagh. Creating memories for all our guests with unique experiences is what we strive for and getting to know that we achieved that with you feels very special. We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to India. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- sushantWritten on August 5, 20154.5 - Excellent
I spent 6 days travelling to Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Amritsar with Gets. The tour was great - the hotels were very good quality and the drivers very helpful. The food available at each of the hotels was fantastic, the train trip from Delhi to Amritsar was a... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Sushant, Namaste from India. Thank you for such a lovely feedback. We are so happy to know that every aspect of your experience during your trip was memorable. It feels wonderful to receive such feedback from our guests and we are overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create wonderful memories for our guests. We have shared your feedback with the entire team and they are delighted by your praise and recognition. Your kind acknowledgment of our services is what drives us to offer a comfortable services to our guests and has certainly motivated our talents to work even hard in the future. We look forward to welcome back you again. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will we get internet coverage on the tour?
The internet coverage really varies depending on the destination as some places have WI-FI hot spots available and other places will have limited access to the internet. Gets Holidays do have the option of pre-booking you a smartphone, which has features such as; Pre- Loaded Sim Card, Unlimited 3G internet, Unlimited domestic calls, Free incoming domestic/international calls and local pre-loaded apps for restaurants, local information, maps etc to enhance your travel experience. If this is something you would be interested in please contact our team of Travel Experts to check the availability for you.
Is it possible to organise an early check-in at the hotel?
Early check-in is always subject to availability and cannot be requested until you arrive, as the usual check-in time is 1400hrs. If you are arriving in the early morning it is recommended to either book a pre-nights accommodation for an additional cost or leave your luggage at the hotel and go exploring the city until your room is ready.
Are airport transfers included in the tour cost?
The tour cost includes airport transfers for your convience & comfort. A Gets Holidays representative will be waiting for you on your arrival at the airport as per the flight schedule you provide. To organise an airport transfer please make sure you advise your flight details at the time of booking to ensure the availability and to have the transfer confirmed for you.
- Places to visit in Delhi - Delhi Travel Experience
- Top 10 Places in Delhi for Food - Delhi Travel Experience
- Delhi Travel Experience - Places in Delhi for Shopping
- India Travel Experience - Best Tour Operator in India
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from New Delhi9 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Amritsar6 seats left$205$913-22%USD $708
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from New Delhi9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Amritsar8 seats left$205$913-22%USD $708
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from New Delhi9 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Amritsar6 seats left$205$913-22%USD $708
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from New Delhi9 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Amritsar6 seats left$205$913-22%USD $708
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from New Delhi9 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Amritsar8 seats left$205$913-22%USD $708
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from New Delhi9 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Amritsar6 seats left$215$962-22%USD $747
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from New Delhi9 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Amritsar8 seats left$215$962-22%USD $747
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from New Delhi9 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Amritsar4 seats left$215$962-22%USD $747
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from New Delhi9 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Amritsar8 seats left$215$962-22%USD $747
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from New Delhi9 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Amritsar6 seats left$215$962-22%USD $747
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- New Delhi is the starting point and Amritsar is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 13 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with GeTS Holidays. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of GeTS Holidays. Please familiarise yourself with the GeTS Holidays payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GeTS Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for GeTS Holidays tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- New Delhi (India)
- 238 km
- Jaipur (India)
- 222 km
- Agra (India)
- 581 km
- Amritsar (India)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $708 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,190 tours in Asia
- covered by 863 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar