Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar
- Our saving
- US $ 627
- New Delhi
- +2 Destinations
- Golden Triangle
- Rather Poor
- SKSilviaWritten on August 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentOur trip to India will always be cherished for it became a memoir of lifetime and the credit goes to the well-structured services offered by GeTS Holidays. The financial value of our trip was outstanding! The hotels were very nice and the guides were extremely knowledgeable. We liked our itinerary Golden Triangle with Amritsar. Off all the places and sightseeing the best was the "Beating the Retreat" at the Wagah Border and the scrumptious food at the Golden temple. During the trip we went to historical places and we wish to come back to India someday to see natural wonders, like the Bengal Tiger and the Himalayas. Thank you for a wonderful vacation!Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Silvia, Namaste from India. Thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us. Our team is delighted to read that you had a memorable trip to India as well as found the services to be excellent. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with personalized service delivery and we are delighted that our entire team provided you with an exceptional experience. It gives us great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team. Thank you! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We look forward to your future visits. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- OsirisWritten on December 8, 20155.0 - ExcellentMy boyfriends and I had an amazing trip to North India, thanks to the excellent service offered by GeTS Holidays and our very reliable and personable driver Virender. The car was in excellent condition and kept very clean. We had private tour guides included for many of the main attractions. Our driver was kind enough to help us smoothly navigate the Wagah boarder and Golden temple in Amritsar. Our experience in India was a great one, with many thanks to Virender GeTS Holidays. Would highly recommend this company if wanting to travel to many different areas in India.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Osiris, Greetings from India. Thank you so much for your lovely review It pleases us enormously to know that our hospitality and services were appreciated by you. We are happy that the services delivered by our capable team made your trip comfortable and pleasant. We have made a note of your special mention of Virender. It will be our pleasure to compliment him and the entire team on your behalf. Looking forward to be at your service soon. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- NazifWritten on October 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentI would like to thank GeTS for making my tour so amazing. Initially, I was bit worried about the arrangement because last time I had a bad experience with hotel booking. But, after my last tour to India,arranged by Kumar, I can proudly recommend him and his services to every one I know here in New Zealand. I really appreciate the way Kumar arranged in terms of room booking in all the hotels,transport and other services. Even the driver was so professional and polite. Though, I visited Taj Mahal couple of times earlier but Kumar told me so many facts about Taj Mahal which I was never told by any tour guide. He knows the history of every monuments. I got special treatment and services at Jaipur,Delhi and Amritsar too. I am still in the hangover of "Never Forgettable Tour" to India. Thanks GeTS.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Nazif, Namaste from India. Thank you so much for your wonderful appreciation about the services. We are very delighted to know that you extremely loved our hospitality and its services. It was completely our pleasure to plan a trip for you. Nothing makes us happier than knowing that your expectations were met.We have a great set of professionals who with their passion and enthusiasm strive hard at every moment to ensure a memorable stay for all our guests. We have shared your gracious compliments with the whole team.. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to India. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- GFGiselleWritten on September 4, 20155.0 - ExcellentExcellent, excellent, and excellent is all I can say about Get's holiday, we feel we were blessed to come across this company their main office is based in delhi. Golden Triangle with Amritsar, our trip was for over a 10, our internal flights were arranged as well, as were our hotels and the tours with the drivers and english speaking tour guides,. the car they provided were so comfortable with bucket seats and sometimes we were in the car for over 5 to 6 hours and did not feel it at all. the C.E.O of this company is Mr Samir Kalia, he is such a humble and polished person, he was helping arrange our tour as well, and made sure we were safe and well looked after, we got a call from his company everday while on vacation to make sure we were ok an enjoying ourselves. there were 1 or 2 hotels we wanted changed and Mr Samir Kalia, made sure it was done, we were able to get a hold of him at any time. if you want a safe and wonderful vacations this is the company that will provide that for sure.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Giselle, Namaste from India. Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your trip to India. We are glad to know that you had a wonderful time and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service. Your positive feedback about the trip is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our Team. We greatly appreciate knowing we could contribute positively to your overall experience and are glad to know that we were able to create fond memories. Our team always endeavors hard to customize each experience of our guests and appreciation such as from you motivates them to deliver better each time. We have shared your compliments with our C.E.O Mr. Samir Kalia Sir and with the entire concerned teams, they could not be happier to have served you. It was indeed a pleasure for us to organize your trip and we look forward to welcoming you soon again. Kind Regards / GeTS Team
- ACAzizWritten on August 13, 20154.5 - ExcellentEarly this year, we (me & my wife Flora, my younger brother Babul and his wife Neepa joined us from Gold Coast, Australia) have visited Golden Triangle in India (Delhi-Agra-Joypur) and Ajmer. It was a customized (per our requirements/schedule) tour for 7 nights and 8 days, conducted by Gets Holidays. We wish to thank Gets Holidays for their wonderful service and making our trip a memorable one. Koilash, our assigned driver was very friendly, helpful and was always on time from arrival pickup to departure drop off. Also, Gets Holidays' Tour Specialist, Representatives in Delhi (Deepak) and the one in Jaipur (sorry, forgot his name) they all are courteous and professional. Hotels in Agra and Joipur were good hotels, but Intercity Hotel in Karol Bagh, New Delhi was a bit noisy though. Our overall experience was great and we would gladly recommend Gets Holidays to our family and friends (in fact, we have already recommended and couple of our friends are planning to visit India in near future, through Gets Holidays) Thank you. Aziz & Flora TorontoShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Aziz, Namaste from India. Thank you for choosing GeTS Holiday for planning your trip and reviewing us. We are delighted to know that you had an excellent overall stay and was impressed with all aspects of our services. We are glad that all the experiences have remained with you as a special memory. It has been our pleasure to convey your compliments to the entire team. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration for us and we thank you for your kind review. It is our constant endeavor to deliver our best and appreciation such as yours only inspires us to continuously achieve the expectations that our guests have of us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused in the case of hotel in Karol Bagh. Creating memories for all our guests with unique experiences is what we strive for and getting to know that we achieved that with you feels very special. We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to India. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- sushantWritten on August 5, 20154.5 - ExcellentI spent 6 days travelling to Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Amritsar with Gets. The tour was great - the hotels were very good quality and the drivers very helpful. The food available at each of the hotels was fantastic, the train trip from Delhi to Amritsar was a great way to see the countryside, and the local representatives in each of the cities were very attentive. Each city had something different to offer, and I enjoyed seeing the differences between each one. The company's constant communications were also outstanding - being a lone female I felt very safe and cared for during my stay in India.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Sushant, Namaste from India. Thank you for such a lovely feedback. We are so happy to know that every aspect of your experience during your trip was memorable. It feels wonderful to receive such feedback from our guests and we are overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create wonderful memories for our guests. We have shared your feedback with the entire team and they are delighted by your praise and recognition. Your kind acknowledgment of our services is what drives us to offer a comfortable services to our guests and has certainly motivated our talents to work even hard in the future. We look forward to welcome back you again. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
- Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
- Day 03: Delhi - Jaipur [265 km/Approx. 5 hrs]
- Day 04: Jaipur Sightseeing
- DAY 05: JAIPUR - AGRA VIA FATEHPUR SIKRI [260 Km/Approx. 6 Hrs]
- DAY 06: AGRA-DELHI [220 Km/Approx. 4 Hrs]
- Day 07: Delhi - Amritsar by Train Swarna Shatabdi [07:20 A.M/13:40 P.M]
- Day 08: Amritsar Sightseeing
- Day 09: Amritsar Departure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are travelling alone on this tour, a mandatory single supplement will be added to the tour price, which will guarantee you your own room for the duration of the tour. You can see the additional surcharge on the booking page.
What are the nationalities of your travellers usually?
The guests for this tour are usually from United States, Australia and Canada.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from New Delhi9 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Amritsar8 seats left$107$734-15%USD $627
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from New Delhi9 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Amritsar6 seats left$126$815-16%USD $688
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from New Delhi9 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Amritsar6 seats left$126$815-16%USD $688
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from New Delhi9 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Amritsar8 seats left$126$815-16%USD $688
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from New Delhi9 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Amritsar8 seats left$126$815-16%USD $688
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from New Delhi9 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Amritsar6 seats left$126$815-16%USD $688
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from New Delhi9 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Amritsar10+ seats left$126$815-16%USD $688
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from New Delhi9 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Amritsar8 seats left$126$815-16%USD $688
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from New Delhi9 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Amritsar8 seats left$126$815-16%USD $688
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from New Delhi9 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Amritsar6 seats left$126$815-16%USD $688
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- New Delhi is the starting point and Amritsar is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GeTS Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 November 2018 the full payment of $627 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $627 for Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GeTS Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GeTS Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New Delhi (India)
- 238 km
- Jaipur (India)
- 222 km
- Agra (India)
- 581 km
- Amritsar (India)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $627 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,825 tours in Asia
- covered by 286 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar