Central Greece Highlands Multi-Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- Trails Beyond
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 89
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Athens - Delphi
- Day 2 Explore Mount Parnassus National Park
- Day 3 Karpenisi
- Day 4 River trekking in Karpenisi
- Day 5 Karpenissi - Prousos Monastery & the Black Cave
- Day 6 Return to Athens
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Trails Beyond
Trails Beyond is a boutique tour operator in Greece, offering unique guided adventures, off the beaten pathway. It’s a company of and for travelers, dedicated to creating authentic, meaningful and transformative travel experiences, that benefit not only our travelers but also the places and people we visit. The company was established in 2013 by Danae Tsadila, driven by her passion for travel and her vision to share with other travelers the hidden treasures of Greece. Having traveled extensively herself in Greece and to 30 more countries around 4 continents, Danae realized that Greece is a uniquely beautiful country and a promising destination for responsible adventure tourism . The country’s diverse landscape (ranging from infinite sandy beaches with turquoise crystal clear waters to wild mountains with rivers and alpine lakes) and the rich cultural and historical heritage offer endless opportunities for activities (varying from trekking, cycling and rafting to visiting archaeological monuments of worldwide importance) and memorable experiences. With the vision to promoting Greece as a four seasons destination, Danae’s vision was incarnated into Trails Beyond… a tour operator organizing and offering quality adventure experiences beyond the ordinary places people visit in Greece or beyond the conventional things people see or do in well established Greek tourism destinations. On top of that, all our guided explorations have a local touch, as we strongly encourage our guests’ interaction with the local people, always with respect to the places we explore. Gathering other people around her – people sharing the same travel ethos, values and vision, real travel experience, expertise in the travel industry and passion about Greece– Danae created a consistent team, committed to offer its guests memorable travel experiences. It is an amalgam of passionate athletes, professional licensed guides, travel experts and locals with in depth knowledge of their place, young specialists with fresh and innovative ideas and older professionals with years of experience, all dedicated to deliver you supreme services. We are constantly developing new itineraries and finding ways to improve established routes in order to exceed your expectations, while at the same time remaining faithful to our quality standards. In short, with Trails Beyond you won’t just visit Greece; you will immerse yourself in the country, you will experience Greece from a local perspective and enjoy an adventure you will remember for years! Devoted to our moto “Explore the land…meet the people!” we invite you to browse our selection of scheduled explorations or dream up yourselves your ideal exploration and we hope that you'll join us to share our passion about exploring, experiencing and enjoying the secret side of Greece like a local!Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- CSChris· May 19th, 2015Great exploration. Had the opportunity to learn many things about the places I visited. Very good impression: Eating and sleeping in real traditional places!Trip date: October 2014
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Trails Beyond. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trails Beyond will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Trails Beyond" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Greece from Athens
- Greece Active Adventure
- 6 days Greece
- Operators in Europe
- Mainland Greece
- Central Greece Highlands Multi-Adventure Tours in Greece
- Active Adventure Tours
- Central Greece Tours
- Greece Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Central Greece
- Mainland Greece
- Greece tours