Central Greece Highlands Multi-Adventure
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 08:08:20
- Our saving
- US $ 1,000
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Athens! With the adventure tour Central Greece Highlands Multi-Adventure, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 8 other destinations in Greece. Central Greece Highlands Multi-Adventure includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- CSChrisWritten on May 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentGreat exploration. Had the opportunity to learn many things about the places I visited. Very good impression: Eating and sleeping in real traditional places!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens - Delphi
- Day 2: Explore Mount Parnassus National Park
- Day 3: Karpenisi
- Day 4: River trekking in Karpenisi
- Day 5: Karpenissi - Prousos Monastery & the Black Cave
- Day 6: Return to Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trails Beyond booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,000 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1000 for Central Greece Highlands Multi-Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trails Beyond will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trails Beyond tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 461 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 121 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 8 km
- Arachova (Greece)
- 7 km
- Mount Parnassus (Greece)
- 83 km
- Karpenisi (Greece)
- 3 km
- Korischades (Greece)
- 9 km
- Megalo Chorio (Greece)
- 12 km
- Prousos (Greece)
- 98 km
- Kamena Vourla (Greece)
- 120 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,000 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Central Greece Highlands Multi-Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Central Greece Highlands Multi-Adventure