Dracula Tour - Dracula beyond the Legend
- +16 Destinations
- Find out everything about the legend of Dracula
- Get inspired by the Gothic architecture of Transylvania
- Walk around narrow winding cobblestone streets
- Enjoy authentic local cuisine in Bucharest
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SGSallyWritten on November 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentLoved the trip and the guide Anne. Very interesting area with great castles and churches all offering something different. Food and accomidations were great, and language and safety were no problem. I would highly recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- SGSallyWritten on November 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentLoved the experience of Halloween at Bran castle. Our guide Anne was one of the best I have experienced and I travel a lot. She was knowledgeable, friendly,spoke very good English and was familiar with the local surroundings. The vast variety of churches, public buildings, lovely gardens, quaint villages, farms etc. was much better then expected and the food and cheeses outstanding. I would recommend this trip without reservation.Show detailed ratings
- JCJohnWritten on June 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat trip, Alex was a really good tour guide. Price was excellent, hit lots of highlights.Show detailed ratings
- TraceyWritten on February 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentFirst of all, if you are a mother and you need some silent time, bring your family with you! You would be surprised how silent your family can get when they enter Transylvania. My husband and my kids were amazed by this magical tour and they haven't stopped being silent until we reached the plane back home. I was actually getting used with the feeling. I am just kidding, it was very beautiful and very interesting and I would love to come back with my grandchildren one day. Rolandia helped us with everything, they were very polite and at our service all the time, so we decided to book another trip to Romania this summer. Thank you, Rolandia! We cannot wait to come back to Romania!Show detailed ratings
- JohnWritten on April 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentI was more impressed by Poenari fortress than by Bran Castle, even though I climbed those steps. Omg! Now that I look back I don’t know how I did that. Great tour!Show detailed ratings
- RocioWritten on March 8, 20165.0 - ExcellentBran Castle is a must. Beautiful castle, beautiful history. Our guide, Ionut, really made an impression with the stories about that place.Show detailed ratings
- JuliaWritten on February 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentI loved Peles Castle and, instead, my husband liked Bran Castle. It was a beautiful experience for both of us. Thank you Alexandra, for making our stay so beautiful.Show detailed ratings
- AbdWritten on January 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide, Alexandra, was great. She helped us understand and answered to all of our questions. We had a great time in Transylvania. We could see the passion for what she does.Show detailed ratings
- PKPanwarWritten on February 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe landscapes were amazing, Romania has for sure something very wild and mysterious with all those wooded mountains and strong medieval constructions. A nice touch was including the tour Iulia Hasdeu Castle, not a medieval one but with a beautiful-sad story which impressed us all.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 | Arrival in Bucharest
- Day 2 | Bucharest – Targoviste Royal Court – Poenari Castle
- Day 3 | Poenari – Transfagarasan – Sibiu
- Day 4 | Sibiu – Corvin Castle – Sarmizegetusa Regia – Densus – Deva
- Day 5 | Deva – Alba Carolina – Turda – Cluj Napoca
- Day 6 | Cluj – Biertan – Sighisoara Citadel
- Day 7 | Sighisoara – Brasov – Bran – Snagov Monastery
- Day 8 | Bucharest – Departure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you arrange a customised private tour for us with accommodation?
A customised private tour for you and your family can be arranged, with centrally located, clean and cosy accommodation.
Can you arrange a comfortable car and a driver that can also guide us?
A private car that is modern equipped can be arranged and the tour guide is also your driver.
How will the accommodation be set up for solo travelers?
You can share a double room with someone only if you know that person. If not you will have to pay a single supplement.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Bucharest.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rolandia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Dracula Tour - Dracula beyond the Legend, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rolandia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rolandia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 75 km
- Targoviste (Romania)
- 66 km
- Curtea de Arges (Romania)
- 32 km
- Transfagarasan (Romania)
- 66 km
- Sibiu (Romania)
- 96 km
- Corvin Castle (Romania)
- 29 km
- Orastie (Romania)
- 24 km
- Hunedoara (Romania)
- 12 km
- Deva (Romania)
- 56 km
- Alba Iulia (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dracula Tour - Dracula beyond the Legend via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dracula Tour - Dracula beyond the Legend