Start planning your tour
Day 1; Arrive Tralee
Start point From your accommodation, Tralee, Kerry County, Ireland 09:00
- Day 2; Tralee – Camp: 17.5Km (11miles) Starting at the Ashe Memorial Hall.
- Day 3; Camp – Annascaul: 17Km (11miles) - 270m Ascent
- Day 4; Annascaul – Dingle 19Km (12miles) – 340m Ascent
- Day 5; Rest day Dingle
- Day 6; Dingle – Dunquin 20Km (12miles) – 370m Ascent
- Day 7; Dunquin – Ballydavid 22Km (13 miles) – minimal Ascent
- Day 8; Ballydavid – Cloghane: 27Km (14miles) – 780m Ascent.
- Day 9; Cloghane – Castlegregory: 29Km (18 miles) minor Ascent.
Day 10; Castlegregory – Camp / Tralee (Camp 11Km) Tralee 29Km (18miles) Ascent 300m
End point Return to tralee, Tralee, Kerry County, Ireland
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
Where You'll Stay
Reviews about this operator
- AnnaAugust 22, 2018I loved the tour very much! The hosts were very hospitable and friendly! The routes are picturesque and it was always clear where to go if you pay attention to the marks and other signs indicated in the itinerary. However I would recommend to make less... Show more
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar