The Dingle Way - Ireland 8 Day
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 11:08:30
- Our saving
- US $ 668
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Annascaul and end in Tralee! With the hiking & trekking tour The Dingle Way - Ireland 8 Day, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Annascaul, Ireland and 3 other destinations in Ireland. The Dingle Way - Ireland 8 Day includes accommodation as well as more.
- Age range
- 20 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive Camp on the Dingle Peninsula
- Day 2: Camp – Annascaul: 17Km (11miles) - 270m Ascent
- Day 3: Annascaul – Dingle 19Km (12miles) – 340m Ascent
- Day 4: Rest day Dingle
- Day 5: Dingle – Dunquin 20Km (12miles) – 370m Ascent
- Day 6: Dunquin – Ballydavid 22Km (13 miles) – minimal Ascent
- Day 7: Ballydavid – Cloghane: 27Km (14miles) – 780m Ascent.
Day 8: Depart Cloghane
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Dingle Way - Ireland 8 Day
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Annascaul8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to TraleeOnly 3 seats left$28USD $668
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Annascaul8 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to TraleeOnly 3 seats left$28USD $668
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Annascaul8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to TraleeOnly 3 seats left$28USD $668
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Annascaul8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to TraleeOnly 3 seats left$28USD $668
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Annascaul8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to TraleeOnly 3 seats left$28USD $668
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Annascaul8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to TraleeOnly 3 seats left$28USD $668
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Annascaul8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to TraleeOnly 3 seats left$28USD $668
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Annascaul8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to TraleeOnly 3 seats left$28USD $668
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Annascaul8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to TraleeOnly 3 seats left$28USD $668
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Annascaul8 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to TraleeOnly 3 seats left$28USD $668
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Annascaul is the starting point and Tralee is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Hilltoptreks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $668 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $668 for The Dingle Way - Ireland 8 Day, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hilltoptreks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Hilltoptreks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 80 km.
- Annascaul (Ireland)
- 15 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 12 km
- Dunquin (Ireland)
- 53 km
- Tralee (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $668 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Dingle Way - Ireland 8 Day via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours