The Kerry Way - Ireland 11 Day
- Our saving
- US $ 731
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive in Killarney, which is a beautiful small town in Kerry full of small pubs and restaurants with Irish music available in most of them.
Start point Starting from the National Park Killarney, Killarney, Kerry County, Ireland
- Day 2: Killarney to Black Valley, Distance 22Km, Ascent 400m
- Day 3; Black Valley to Glencar, Distance 20Km, Ascent 500m
- Day 4: Glencar to Glenbeigh, Distance18Km, Ascent 340m
- Day 5: Glenbeigh to Caherciveen, Distance 23Km, Ascent 450m
- Day 6: Caherciveen to Waterville, Distance 22km, Ascent 270m
- Day 7: Waterville to Caherdaniel, Distance 13km, Ascent 300m
- Day 8: Caherdaniel to Sneem, Distance 19km, Ascent 400m
- Day 9: Sneem to Kenmare, Distance 23km, Ascent 520m
- Day 10: Kenmare to Killarney, Distance 26km, Ascent 630m
Day 11: Depart Killarney
End point Finishing in the town of Killarney, Killarney, Kerry County, Ireland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Anna Pyatnova's review about another Hilltoptreks tour4.5 - Excellent
I loved the tour very much! The hosts were very hospitable and friendly! The routes are picturesque and it was always clear where to go if you pay attention to the marks and other signs indicated in the itinerary. However I would recommend to make less... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nicole12th September 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Killarney.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Hilltoptreks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Hilltoptreks. Please familiarise yourself with the Hilltoptreks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hilltoptreks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Hilltoptreks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 10 km
- Gap of Dunloe (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Glencar (Ireland)
- 9 km
- Glenbeigh (Ireland)
- 23 km
- Cahersiveen (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Waterville (Ireland)
- 8 km
- Caherdaniel (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Sneem (Ireland)
- 22 km
- Kenmare (Ireland)
- 21 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $731 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,219 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,526 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours