Mykonos to Athens
- Our saving
- US $ 799
- +2 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Rather Poor
- EMEliseWritten on October 2, 20173.5 - GoodThough it was handy having all the transfers and accommodation sorted, some of the restaurants and bars we were taken to left a lot to be desired.Show detailed ratings
- KMKellyWritten on September 18, 20172.0 - Rather poorI was quite disappointed with this Travel Talk experience due to the following reasons: - Lack of transportation (we only had a few private buses and ferry transfers and had to sort out our own methods of transport for the majority of the tour) - Lack of inclusions (no itinerary provided, incorrect one online which didn't match with the actual schedule day by day, no tours/guided walks included, no meals besides breakfasts at the hotels, no pamphlets or information provided about each place-itineraries unclear) - Booking the tour (we were not aware that we could have started the tour in Athens with the rest of the group and others weren't aware of that either, or of the final destination) - Hotels (we never knew which hotels we would be staying at in advance or the check in/check out times and had to seek that information ourselves) - Tour guide (incompetent, unhelpful, uncaring, disorganised, uninformative, poor time management skills, more interested in her own wellbeing and experiences, didn't provide adequate opportunities/information for group activities/get togethers, poor communication, no accountability/head checks for people on tour)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Mykonos
- Day 2: Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 4: Santorini
- Day 5: Santorini, Ios
- Day 6: Ios
- Day 7: Ios, Athens
- Day 8: Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the local payment?
The local payment for Mykonos to Athens needs to be paid in cash upon arrival at the tour.
The local payment allows you to not pay the full price upfront, but allows you to save up until the tour departs and only pay once you arrive at the tour. At the same time, in case you need to cancel your tour, you wont be required to pay the local payment amount.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Mykonos to Athens
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$699$1,498-47%USD $799+ $208 Local Payment
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$699$1,498-47%USD $799+ $208 Local Payment
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$736$1,578-47%USD $842+ $208 Local Payment
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$764$1,638-47%USD $874+ $208 Local Payment
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$736$1,578-47%USD $842+ $208 Local Payment
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$764$1,638-47%USD $874+ $208 Local Payment
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$801$1,718-47%USD $917+ $208 Local Payment
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$895$1,918-47%USD $1,023+ $208 Local Payment
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$867$1,858-47%USD $991+ $208 Local Payment
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$867$1,858-47%USD $991+ $208 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $799 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $799 for Mykonos to Athens, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mykonos to Athens via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mykonos to Athens