Mykonos to Athens
- Our saving
- US $ 860
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Rather Poor
- KMKellyWritten on September 18, 20172.0 - Rather poorI was quite disappointed with this Travel Talk experience due to the following reasons: - Lack of transportation (we only had a few private buses and ferry transfers and had to sort out our own methods of transport for the majority of the tour) - Lack of inclusions (no itinerary provided, incorrect one online which didn't match with the actual schedule day by day, no tours/guided walks included, no meals besides breakfasts at the hotels, no pamphlets or information provided about each place-itineraries unclear) - Booking the tour (we were not aware that we could have started the tour in Athens with the rest of the group and others weren't aware of that either, or of the final destination) - Hotels (we never knew which hotels we would be staying at in advance or the check in/check out times and had to seek that information ourselves) - Tour guide (incompetent, unhelpful, uncaring, disorganised, uninformative, poor time management skills, more interested in her own wellbeing and experiences, didn't provide adequate opportunities/information for group activities/get togethers, poor communication, no accountability/head checks for people on tour)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Mykonos
- Day 2: Mykonos
- Day 3: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 4: Santorini (Overnight Ferry)
- Day 5: Santorini, Ios
- Day 6: Ios
- Day 7: Ios, Athens
- Day 8: Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Rather poor by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2015
What is the local payment?
The local payment for Mykonos to Athens needs to be paid in cash upon arrival at the tour.
The local payment allows you to not pay the full price upfront, but allows you to save up until the tour departs and only pay once you arrive at the tour. At the same time, in case you need to cancel your tour, you wont be required to pay the local payment amount.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Mykonos to Athens
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$556$1,478-38%USD $923+ $214 Local Payment
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$556$1,478-38%USD $923+ $214 Local Payment
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$556$1,478-38%USD $923+ $214 Local Payment
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$571$1,518-38%USD $948+ $214 Local Payment
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$571$1,518-38%USD $948+ $214 Local Payment
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$669$1,778-38%USD $1,110+ $214 Local Payment
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$669$1,778-38%USD $1,110+ $214 Local Payment
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$669$1,778-38%USD $1,110+ $214 Local Payment
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$706$1,878-38%USD $1,172+ $214 Local Payment
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Mykonos8 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$706$1,878-38%USD $1,172+ $214 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Mykonos is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $860 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $860 for Mykonos to Athens, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $860 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mykonos to Athens via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mykonos to Athens