Papua New Guinea Goroka Show and Kalam Cultural Festival
- Tour Operator:
- No Limit Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Goroka
- Day 2 Goroka Show
- Day 3 Goroka Show
- Day 4 Goroka - Mt Hagen
- Day 5 Mt Hagen - Simbai
- Day 6 Simbai/ Kalam Festival
- Day 7 Simbai - Mount Hagen - Port Moresby
- Day 8 Port Moresby
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by No Limit Adventures
No Limit Adventures is an Inbound Tour Operator based in Cairns, Australia. Our locally owned and operated company provides tailor-made trips for private, group and corporate clients to Australia and Papua New Guinea including adventure tours, East Coast Tours, surf travel packages, scuba diving packages, volunteering and conservation program and tours to Papua New Guinea.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- RMRosa· September 23rd, 2018Was a mind opening... unforgettable experienceTrip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday15 Sep, 2023Friday22 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$5,6440% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- KinaPapua New Guinea
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type I.
- Type IPapua New Guinea
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Papua New Guinea. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 2nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 2nd, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with No Limit Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Limit Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "No Limit Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Papua New Guinea
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Papua New Guinea from Goroka
- Papua new guinea In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 8 days Papua new guinea
- Operators in Australia/Oceania
- Papua New Guinea Goroka Show and Kalam Cultural Festival Tours in Papua New Guinea
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Papua New Guinea Tours
- Australia/Oceania Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Papua New Guinea tours