Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,227
- Age range
- 15 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- MKMariosWritten on February 4, 20182.5 - AverageVery poor description and giving informations for the places we have visited . Average / poor hotelsShow detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewDear Marios, We are very sorry to hear that the tour was not up to your expectations and you feel you were not given enough information. Thank you for your feedback. Your points have been noted. From the Nomadic Team
- KSKarinWritten on January 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur guide, Mohammed, was excellent. Knowledgeable, humorous, relaxed, dependable, courteous, articulate--I could go on and on. I don't think we could have had a better guide.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your lovely feedback about our guide Mohamed. He will appreciate your comments.
- ScottWritten on December 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentI loved this tour! Chefcheuon was beautiful, all painted blue. The Sahara desert was unforgettable. I was surprised to also visit a beautiful snowy town in the mountains and see monkeys in the national park. I recommend this tour to everyone due to it's organization, price, good food and incredible itinerary!Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your wonderful feedback. Makes it all worthwhile. If you have any pictures to share on our Nomadic facebook page, we would really appreciate it.
- TCTaniaWritten on December 10, 20174.0 - GoodReally good tour. At some points long hours of driving so not much time at the destination city/place. I’m vegetarian and had no problem getting vegetarian meals on my own but at the included restaurants options were limited and monotonous. Most people on the tour got sick from the food at the included restaurants. I had food poisoning the night in the desert which was horrible.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your great feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with the choice of meals and that you got sick at the Desert. We carefully choose our restaurants and will certainly be looking into what has happened on your tour.
- SCStephenWritten on October 14, 20174.0 - GoodThe Morocco Encompassed - 15 Day Tour was exactly what I was looking for in a Morocco tour. The tour was well planned and paced covering all the highlights: Casablnca, Rabat, thr Rif Mountains, Roman Ruins, the "Blue City", Fes and its Medina with arts and crafts, the Sahara adventure (sleeping under the stars in the desert), the Moroccan Grand Canyon, Ait Benhaddou, Essaouira, and Marakech.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewGlad our tour was what you were looking for and you got to visit all these wonderful sights!
- MaggieWritten on August 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience this tour was! My mom and I booked the trip as a way to travel extensively in a new country while feeling safe as two lone women on the road. What a joy it was! I loved everything about it. The hotels were beautiful, the food was generous and delicious the pacing of the experiences was phenomenal, and our tour guide was not only professional and fun, he was sweet and kind and we made a friend for life. Morocco has so much to offer, and I could never have seen as much of the country in two weeks as I did, if I had not booked this tour. Worth every cent, I'm so happy I did it!Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your amazing feedback! We have enjoyed seeing your pictures on facebook and it would be lovely to share them if you are happy to send us to firstname.lastname@example.org. So glad that our guide Younes made this a wonderful trip and that got to see what Morocco has to offer!
- MVMónicaWritten on May 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe went on the Morocco Encompassed Tour and it was absolutely perfect! We got all we expected and so much more. The adventure, the exotic land and people, the tasty food, the awesome architecture, the traditions, it was all expected and made us very happy. But the real plus of this tour was the beautiful group of people we shared it with. And this cohesive, super fun and armonius group was formed thanks to the amazing leadership and character of the best guide we could have hoped for: Younes Afqir. He is the most knowledgeable, enthusiastic, dedicated, caring, funny and friendly tour leader we have encountered in several decades of travels. He really made a huge difference and we owe him one of the best holidays ever. Thank you so much Younes!!!Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your great feedback Monica. We are glad that you've had such a good time and that Younes made the tour even better. We will pass on your comments and thank you to him.
- JDJANETWritten on December 16, 20164.0 - GoodSnow-capped mountains, desert, beach, cities - we saw them all. We were six on the tour; our ages ranged from 27 to 67. We all enjoyed the trip. Our guide shared his knowledge of the culture, food, and history of Morocco.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback! I hope the memory of Morocco will stay with you forever.
- MRMartinWritten on June 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentWith a great deal of pleasure and many, many happy memories we are very happy to write this review. We arrived in Morocco on the 22nd of April 2016, and started our 15day, ‘Morocco Encompassed’ Tour on Saturday night 23rd. Most of our travelling over the years, has been as independent travellers and this was to be our first organised small group tour. We are both 63 years old. Along with us, our group consisted of three young Australians, a male and two females; and three other females, from New Zealand, Germany and an Egyptian, from Dubai – their ages ranged from 25 to 33. So we were surrounded by young people, making a Group of eight in all of us. Our guide was Younes, and our driver Sami; both were lovely, respectful young men, of the Berber people. Well, with all this now outlined, we have to tell you about what a wonderful time we had. Our two-week Tour took us through a great deal of the beautiful countryside, and many cities. We were not only impressed by the beauty of the scenery but also by the amazing ancient architecture of the cities - and how could we not mention the colour, vibrance, and atmosphere of the Medinas and Souks. Our holiday was amazing; full of so many wonderful experiences . . . all made possible by Nomadic Tour’s attention to detail. Their itinerary was well entitled ‘Morocco Encompassed’, because it truly was! Younes, was incredible, and we will always have a special place in our hearts for him and his care of us; his gentleness, and his sense of humour. He helped to give us one of our most happy and wonderful holidays ever. In fact, we all bonded so well that the whole Group (including Younes) referred to us as ‘mum and dad’ for the duration of the Tour, and there was genuine sadness when the Tour ended, and we had to go our separate ways. Thank you Nomadic, and thank you Younes! We can, will, and have already, highly recommended your Company, and this Tour. Martin and JanetShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Casablanca
- Day 3: Meknes
- Day 4: Chefchaouen
- Day 5: Fes
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Midelt
- Day 8: Sahara Desert
- Day 9: Todra Gorge
- Day 10: Ait Benhaddou
- Day 11: Essaouira
- Day 12: Essaouira
- Day 13: Marrakech
- Day 14: Marrakech
- Day 15: Marrakech
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
If I flew into Marrakech with an arrival time of 1.20 pm, would that be too late?
You won't have to meet the group until 6pm so a 1.20pm arrival time should be fine.
- December 1, 2016
Do you offer a single supplement?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
- November 1, 2016
What are the hotels used on this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joan13th January 2018
Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayMar 3, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMar 17, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 3 seats left$31USD $1,227
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMar 31, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$31USD $1,227
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to Marrakesh4 seats left$31USD $1,227
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to Marrakesh5 seats left$31USD $1,227
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to Marrakesh6 seats left$31USD $1,227
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 3 seats left$31USD $1,227
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Marrakesh7 seats left$31USD $1,227
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Marrakesh4 seats left$31USD $1,227
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Marrakesh6 seats left$31USD $1,227
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Marrakesh4 seats left$31USD $1,227
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nomadic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2018 the full payment of $1,227 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1227 for Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nomadic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nomadic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 192 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 144 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 129 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 0 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 153 km
- Midelt (Morocco)
- 190 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 158 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,227 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,074 tours in Africa
- covered by 100 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days