Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,110
- Age range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- SCStephenWritten on October 14, 20174.0 - GoodThe Morocco Encompassed - 15 Day Tour was exactly what I was looking for in a Morocco tour. The tour was well planned and paced covering all the highlights: Casablnca, Rabat, thr Rif Mountains, Roman Ruins, the "Blue City", Fes and its Medina with arts and crafts, the Sahara adventure (sleeping under the stars in the desert), the Moroccan Grand Canyon, Ait Benhaddou, Essaouira, and Marakech.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewGlad our tour was what you were looking for and you got to visit all these wonderful sights!
- MaggieWritten on August 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience this tour was! My mom and I booked the trip as a way to travel extensively in a new country while feeling safe as two lone women on the road. What a joy it was! I loved everything about it. The hotels were beautiful, the food was generous and delicious the pacing of the experiences was phenomenal, and our tour guide was not only professional and fun, he was sweet and kind and we made a friend for life. Morocco has so much to offer, and I could never have seen as much of the country in two weeks as I did, if I had not booked this tour. Worth every cent, I'm so happy I did it!Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your amazing feedback! We have enjoyed seeing your pictures on facebook and it would be lovely to share them if you are happy to send us to firstname.lastname@example.org. So glad that our guide Younes made this a wonderful trip and that got to see what Morocco has to offer!
- MVMónicaWritten on May 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe went on the Morocco Encompassed Tour and it was absolutely perfect! We got all we expected and so much more. The adventure, the exotic land and people, the tasty food, the awesome architecture, the traditions, it was all expected and made us very happy. But the real plus of this tour was the beautiful group of people we shared it with. And this cohesive, super fun and armonius group was formed thanks to the amazing leadership and character of the best guide we could have hoped for: Younes Afqir. He is the most knowledgeable, enthusiastic, dedicated, caring, funny and friendly tour leader we have encountered in several decades of travels. He really made a huge difference and we owe him one of the best holidays ever. Thank you so much Younes!!!Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your great feedback Monica. We are glad that you've had such a good time and that Younes made the tour even better. We will pass on your comments and thank you to him.
- JDJANETWritten on December 16, 20164.0 - GoodSnow-capped mountains, desert, beach, cities - we saw them all. We were six on the tour; our ages ranged from 27 to 67. We all enjoyed the trip. Our guide shared his knowledge of the culture, food, and history of Morocco.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback! I hope the memory of Morocco will stay with you forever.
- MRMartinWritten on June 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentWith a great deal of pleasure and many, many happy memories we are very happy to write this review. We arrived in Morocco on the 22nd of April 2016, and started our 15day, ‘Morocco Encompassed’ Tour on Saturday night 23rd. Most of our travelling over the years, has been as independent travellers and this was to be our first organised small group tour. We are both 63 years old. Along with us, our group consisted of three young Australians, a male and two females; and three other females, from New Zealand, Germany and an Egyptian, from Dubai – their ages ranged from 25 to 33. So we were surrounded by young people, making a Group of eight in all of us. Our guide was Younes, and our driver Sami; both were lovely, respectful young men, of the Berber people. Well, with all this now outlined, we have to tell you about what a wonderful time we had. Our two-week Tour took us through a great deal of the beautiful countryside, and many cities. We were not only impressed by the beauty of the scenery but also by the amazing ancient architecture of the cities - and how could we not mention the colour, vibrance, and atmosphere of the Medinas and Souks. Our holiday was amazing; full of so many wonderful experiences . . . all made possible by Nomadic Tour’s attention to detail. Their itinerary was well entitled ‘Morocco Encompassed’, because it truly was! Younes, was incredible, and we will always have a special place in our hearts for him and his care of us; his gentleness, and his sense of humour. He helped to give us one of our most happy and wonderful holidays ever. In fact, we all bonded so well that the whole Group (including Younes) referred to us as ‘mum and dad’ for the duration of the Tour, and there was genuine sadness when the Tour ended, and we had to go our separate ways. Thank you Nomadic, and thank you Younes! We can, will, and have already, highly recommended your Company, and this Tour. Martin and JanetShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Casablanca
- Day 3: Meknes
- Day 4: Chefchaouen
- Day 5: Fes
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Midelt
- Day 8: Sahara Desert
- Day 9: Todra Gorge
- Day 10: Ait Benhaddou
- Day 11: Essaouira
- Day 12: Essaouira
- Day 13: Marrakech
- Day 14: Marrakech
- Day 15: Marrakech
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
If I flew into Marrakech with an arrival time of 1.20 pm, would that be too late?
You won't have to meet the group until 6pm so a 1.20pm arrival time should be fine.
- December 1, 2016
What is the level of your hotels?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- December 1, 2016
Do you offer a single supplement?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayOct 28, 2017from MarrakeshSaturdayNov 11, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$28PriceUSD $1,1100 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 11, 2017from MarrakeshSaturdayNov 25, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$28PriceUSD $1,1106 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 25, 2017from MarrakeshSaturdayDec 9, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$28PriceUSD $1,11010+ spaces left
- WednesdayDec 6, 2017from MarrakeshWednesdayDec 20, 2017in MarrakeshOur saving$29PriceUSD $1,14910+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 23, 2017from MarrakeshSaturdayJan 6, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$28PriceUSD $1,1108 spaces left
- SaturdayJan 20, 2018from MarrakeshSaturdayFeb 3, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,16110+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 3, 2018from MarrakeshSaturdayFeb 17, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,16110+ spaces left
- SaturdayFeb 17, 2018from MarrakeshSaturdayMar 3, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,16110+ spaces left
- SaturdayMar 3, 2018from MarrakeshSaturdayMar 17, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,16110+ spaces left
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from MarrakeshSaturdayMar 31, 2018in MarrakeshOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,16110+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nomadic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2017 the full payment of $1,110 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1110 for Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nomadic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nomadic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 192 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 144 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 129 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 153 km
- Midelt (Morocco)
- 187 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 159 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 158 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
- 256 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,110 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,026 tours in Africa
- covered by 90 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5,928 travellers have already met
before they left for their Africa tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days