Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,149
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- AlisonWritten on December 5, 20184.0 - Good
This Tour was quite a surprise for my sister and I. We just chose it on the spur of the moment but what a delight! The places we visited were really funky and interesting. The accommodation was pretty good although we didn't enjoy Casablanca at all and the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for providing us with your feedback. This really helps us to evaluate changes for the future so much appreciated and glad your spur of the moment trip was worthwhile. The Nomadic Team
- MOMarriannWritten on November 25, 20185.0 - Excellent
This tour is a fantastic first time in Morocco. There is variety, a great balance of structured and free time and surpassed my expectations. Our guide Younes and driver Seid were wonderful. This is awesome value for money and I think the bare minimum of... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewWe appreciate your feedback Marriann and am glad you found the right balance and enjoyed what Morocco has to offer. From the Nomadic Team.
- NMNicoleWritten on October 29, 20184.0 - Good
The guide could provide more detailed information on the activities of the day so that you plan accordingly on what to wear as far as warmth and shoes. The guide did not provide historical or cultural information during sight seeing. Also, the guide did not... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback Nicole. I will report back to the guide so we can work on this in the future. From the Nomadic Team
- KMKathrynWritten on October 28, 20185.0 - Excellent
Incredible tour. Everyday was amazing and brought new surprises. Our guide Mohamed was excellent, very knowledgeable and really looked after everyone in the group. Our driver Said was also excellent, friendly and professional. I loved every minute of this... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your kind feedback Kathryn. I will be sure to pass it on to our guide who will appreciate your comments. The Nomadic Team
- ERElisabethWritten on September 30, 20184.0 - Good
A great tour. Meeting new people, traveling to wonderful places and being introduced to new food.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewI am glad you enjoyed your time in Morocco and hope you visit again. From the Nomadic Team
- AA TourRadar travellerWritten on August 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was a very busy one so we got to see a variety of unique locations in Morocco throughout our tour. Youness, our guide, was delightful and we had a great group who got along famously!
- LaurieWritten on April 29, 20184.5 - Excellent
The Morocco Encompassed tour surpassed all of my expectations. It's a phenomenal country with a diverse landscape and endless photo opps. Beautifully handcrafted materials to purchase, excellent food, stunning architecture....amazing all-around.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewYour amazing feedback is much appreciated! Morocco does have a lot to offer and we are glad you enjoyed your time there. From the Nomadic Team.
- AFAstridWritten on April 15, 20184.5 - Excellent
Liked the diversity of the itenerary. Good size group who turned out to be wonderful travel companions.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback. Glad the itinerary suited your needs and you had a great group to travel with.
- SandraWritten on March 20, 20184.0 - Good
The trip, itinerary and excursions were all exceptional. Hotels could have been better as some were not that clean and most had very poor sound insulation. I loved this tour and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to experience Morocco. A big thank... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you Sandra. Much appreciated and I have let Younes have a copy. Glad you enjoyed the tour! From the Nomadic/Tour Radar team.
- MKMariosWritten on February 4, 20182.5 - Average
Very poor description and giving informations for the places we have visited . Average / poor hotelsShow detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewDear Marios, We are very sorry to hear that the tour was not up to your expectations and you feel you were not given enough information. Thank you for your feedback. Your points have been noted. From the Nomadic Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Marrakech
Start point Main Reception, El Andalous Hotel Marrakech, Av. du President Kennedy, Marrakesh, Marrakech - Tensift - Al Haouz 40, Morocco 18:00
- Day 2: Casablanca
- Day 3: Meknes
- Day 4: Chefchaouen
- Day 5: Fes
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Midelt
- Day 8: Sahara Desert
- Day 9: Todra Gorge
- Day 10: Ait Benhaddou
- Day 11: Essaouira
- Day 12: Essaouira
- Day 13: Marrakech
- Day 14: Marrakech
- Day 15: Marrakech
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends in Marrakech, and you are free to leave any time after breakfast!
Where and when does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour starts in Marrakech, when you meet your driver at the airport! You will be taken to the joining point hotel where you are free to settle in and relax by the pool. At 6pm there will be a welcome meeting where you can meet your guide and fellow travellers.
Can you arrange airport transfers?
A complimentary arrival transfer from Marrakech airport is included in this tour for those staying in the joining point hotel. There is no departure transfer included in the price of this tour, however your tour guide or accommodation reception will be able to assist with the booking of additional transfers at your time of departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Marrakesh8 seats left$49USD $1,187
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Marrakesh7 seats left$49USD $1,187
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$49USD $1,187
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$49USD $1,187
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Marrakesh6 seats left$49USD $1,187
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$48USD $1,149
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Marrakesh8 seats left$48USD $1,149
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Marrakesh9 seats left$48USD $1,149
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$48USD $1,149
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$49USD $1,187
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nomadic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 April 2019 the full payment of $1,149 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1149 for Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nomadic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nomadic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 192 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 144 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 129 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 153 km
- Midelt (Morocco)
- 190 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 158 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
- 256 km
- Essaouira (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,149 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,843 tours in Africa
- covered by 289 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days