Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,163
- Age range
- 15 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- LaurieWritten on April 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe Morocco Encompassed tour surpassed all of my expectations. It's a phenomenal country with a diverse landscape and endless photo opps. Beautifully handcrafted materials to purchase, excellent food, stunning architecture....amazing all-around. Everything was a highlight. Mohamed was able to answer all of my questions surrounding Moroccan history and culture, and he got our large group to each location with relative ease and comfort. There were always options to skip some activities if not up for them and overall, it was a good balance of large group and small group/independent time. I met a lot of fantastic people and it was a fabulous two week adventure. Two thumbs up.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewYour amazing feedback is much appreciated! Morocco does have a lot to offer and we are glad you enjoyed your time there. From the Nomadic Team.
- AFAstridWritten on April 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentLiked the diversity of the itenerary. Good size group who turned out to be wonderful travel companions.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback. Glad the itinerary suited your needs and you had a great group to travel with.
- SandraWritten on March 20, 20184.0 - GoodThe trip, itinerary and excursions were all exceptional. Hotels could have been better as some were not that clean and most had very poor sound insulation. I loved this tour and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to experience Morocco. A big thank you to Younnis who made sure that all our Moroccan dreams came true!Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you Sandra. Much appreciated and I have let Younes have a copy. Glad you enjoyed the tour! From the Nomadic/Tour Radar team.
- MKMariosWritten on February 4, 20182.5 - AverageVery poor description and giving informations for the places we have visited . Average / poor hotelsShow detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewDear Marios, We are very sorry to hear that the tour was not up to your expectations and you feel you were not given enough information. Thank you for your feedback. Your points have been noted. From the Nomadic Team
- KSKarinWritten on January 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur guide, Mohammed, was excellent. Knowledgeable, humorous, relaxed, dependable, courteous, articulate--I could go on and on. I don't think we could have had a better guide.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your lovely feedback about our guide Mohamed. He will appreciate your comments.
- ScottWritten on December 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentI loved this tour! Chefcheuon was beautiful, all painted blue. The Sahara desert was unforgettable. I was surprised to also visit a beautiful snowy town in the mountains and see monkeys in the national park. I recommend this tour to everyone due to it's organization, price, good food and incredible itinerary!Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your wonderful feedback. Makes it all worthwhile. If you have any pictures to share on our Nomadic facebook page, we would really appreciate it.
- TCTaniaWritten on December 10, 20174.0 - GoodReally good tour. At some points long hours of driving so not much time at the destination city/place. I’m vegetarian and had no problem getting vegetarian meals on my own but at the included restaurants options were limited and monotonous. Most people on the tour got sick from the food at the included restaurants. I had food poisoning the night in the desert which was horrible.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your great feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with the choice of meals and that you got sick at the Desert. We carefully choose our restaurants and will certainly be looking into what has happened on your tour.
- SCStephenWritten on October 14, 20174.0 - GoodThe Morocco Encompassed - 15 Day Tour was exactly what I was looking for in a Morocco tour. The tour was well planned and paced covering all the highlights: Casablnca, Rabat, thr Rif Mountains, Roman Ruins, the "Blue City", Fes and its Medina with arts and crafts, the Sahara adventure (sleeping under the stars in the desert), the Moroccan Grand Canyon, Ait Benhaddou, Essaouira, and Marakech.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewGlad our tour was what you were looking for and you got to visit all these wonderful sights!
- MaggieWritten on August 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience this tour was! My mom and I booked the trip as a way to travel extensively in a new country while feeling safe as two lone women on the road. What a joy it was! I loved everything about it. The hotels were beautiful, the food was generous and delicious the pacing of the experiences was phenomenal, and our tour guide was not only professional and fun, he was sweet and kind and we made a friend for life. Morocco has so much to offer, and I could never have seen as much of the country in two weeks as I did, if I had not booked this tour. Worth every cent, I'm so happy I did it!Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your amazing feedback! We have enjoyed seeing your pictures on facebook and it would be lovely to share them if you are happy to send us to firstname.lastname@example.org. So glad that our guide Younes made this a wonderful trip and that got to see what Morocco has to offer!
- MVMónicaWritten on May 29, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe went on the Morocco Encompassed Tour and it was absolutely perfect! We got all we expected and so much more. The adventure, the exotic land and people, the tasty food, the awesome architecture, the traditions, it was all expected and made us very happy. But the real plus of this tour was the beautiful group of people we shared it with. And this cohesive, super fun and armonius group was formed thanks to the amazing leadership and character of the best guide we could have hoped for: Younes Afqir. He is the most knowledgeable, enthusiastic, dedicated, caring, funny and friendly tour leader we have encountered in several decades of travels. He really made a huge difference and we owe him one of the best holidays ever. Thank you so much Younes!!!Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your great feedback Monica. We are glad that you've had such a good time and that Younes made the tour even better. We will pass on your comments and thank you to him.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Casablanca
- Day 3: Meknes
- Day 4: Chefchaouen
- Day 5: Fes
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Midelt
- Day 8: Sahara Desert
- Day 9: Todra Gorge
- Day 10: Ait Benhaddou
- Day 11: Essaouira
- Day 12: Essaouira
- Day 13: Marrakech
- Day 14: Marrakech
- Day 15: Marrakech
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
If I flew into Marrakech with an arrival time of 1.20 pm, would that be too late?
You won't have to meet the group until 6pm so a 1.20pm arrival time should be fine.
- December 1, 2016
Do you offer a single supplement?
The single supplement is completely optional. You are not required to pay a single supplement to join the tour. The tour price advertised is based on a twin share basis, if you are a single traveller you will be roomed with a passenger of the same gender. The single supplement optional cost is if you would like your own room on the tour.
- November 1, 2016
What are the hotels used on this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $48USD $1,163
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats leftSave $48USD $1,163Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $48USD $1,163
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Marrakesh4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $48USD $1,163
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $48USD $1,163
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Marrakesh7 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $48USD $1,163
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Marrakesh4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $48USD $1,163
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 3 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $48USD $1,163
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to MarrakeshOnly 2 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $48USD $1,163
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Marrakesh5 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $48USD $1,163
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nomadic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $1,163 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1163 for Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nomadic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nomadic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 192 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 144 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 129 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 0 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 153 km
- Midelt (Morocco)
- 190 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 158 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,163 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,081 tours in Africa
- covered by 101 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days