Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,135
- Age range
- 15 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on August 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was a very busy one so we got to see a variety of unique locations in Morocco throughout our tour. Youness, our guide, was delightful and we had a great group who got along famously!Show detailed ratings
- LaurieWritten on April 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe Morocco Encompassed tour surpassed all of my expectations. It's a phenomenal country with a diverse landscape and endless photo opps. Beautifully handcrafted materials to purchase, excellent food, stunning architecture....amazing all-around. Everything was a highlight. Mohamed was able to answer all of my questions surrounding Moroccan history and culture, and he got our large group to each location with relative ease and comfort. There were always options to skip some activities if not up for them and overall, it was a good balance of large group and small group/independent time. I met a lot of fantastic people and it was a fabulous two week adventure. Two thumbs up.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewYour amazing feedback is much appreciated! Morocco does have a lot to offer and we are glad you enjoyed your time there. From the Nomadic Team.
- AFAstridWritten on April 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentLiked the diversity of the itenerary. Good size group who turned out to be wonderful travel companions.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback. Glad the itinerary suited your needs and you had a great group to travel with.
- SandraWritten on March 20, 20184.0 - GoodThe trip, itinerary and excursions were all exceptional. Hotels could have been better as some were not that clean and most had very poor sound insulation. I loved this tour and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to experience Morocco. A big thank you to Younnis who made sure that all our Moroccan dreams came true!Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you Sandra. Much appreciated and I have let Younes have a copy. Glad you enjoyed the tour! From the Nomadic/Tour Radar team.
- MKMariosWritten on February 4, 20182.5 - AverageVery poor description and giving informations for the places we have visited . Average / poor hotelsShow detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewDear Marios, We are very sorry to hear that the tour was not up to your expectations and you feel you were not given enough information. Thank you for your feedback. Your points have been noted. From the Nomadic Team
- KSKarinWritten on January 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur guide, Mohammed, was excellent. Knowledgeable, humorous, relaxed, dependable, courteous, articulate--I could go on and on. I don't think we could have had a better guide.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your lovely feedback about our guide Mohamed. He will appreciate your comments.
- ScottWritten on December 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentI loved this tour! Chefcheuon was beautiful, all painted blue. The Sahara desert was unforgettable. I was surprised to also visit a beautiful snowy town in the mountains and see monkeys in the national park. I recommend this tour to everyone due to it's organization, price, good food and incredible itinerary!Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your wonderful feedback. Makes it all worthwhile. If you have any pictures to share on our Nomadic facebook page, we would really appreciate it.
- PApatriciaWritten on December 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe guide was excellent, very gentle, and made sure everyone felt included .Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewWe appreciate your feedback and am very glad you enjoyed your time in Morocco!
- TCTaniaWritten on December 10, 20174.0 - GoodReally good tour. At some points long hours of driving so not much time at the destination city/place. I’m vegetarian and had no problem getting vegetarian meals on my own but at the included restaurants options were limited and monotonous. Most people on the tour got sick from the food at the included restaurants. I had food poisoning the night in the desert which was horrible.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your great feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with the choice of meals and that you got sick at the Desert. We carefully choose our restaurants and will certainly be looking into what has happened on your tour.
- SCStephenWritten on October 14, 20174.0 - GoodThe Morocco Encompassed - 15 Day Tour was exactly what I was looking for in a Morocco tour. The tour was well planned and paced covering all the highlights: Casablnca, Rabat, thr Rif Mountains, Roman Ruins, the "Blue City", Fes and its Medina with arts and crafts, the Sahara adventure (sleeping under the stars in the desert), the Moroccan Grand Canyon, Ait Benhaddou, Essaouira, and Marakech.Show detailed ratingsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewGlad our tour was what you were looking for and you got to visit all these wonderful sights!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marrakech
- Day 2: Casablanca
- Day 3: Meknes
- Day 4: Chefchaouen
- Day 5: Fes
- Day 6: Fes
- Day 7: Midelt
- Day 8: Sahara Desert
- Day 9: Todra Gorge
- Day 10: Ait Benhaddou
- Day 11: Essaouira
- Day 12: Essaouira
- Day 13: Marrakech
- Day 14: Marrakech
- Day 15: Marrakech
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends in Marrakech, and you are free to leave any time after breakfast!
Where and when does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour starts in Marrakech, when you meet your driver at the airport! You will be taken to the joining point hotel where you are free to settle in and relax by the pool. At 6pm there will be a welcome meeting where you can meet your guide and fellow travellers.
Can you arrange airport transfers?
A complimentary arrival transfer from Marrakech airport is included in this tour for those staying in the joining point hotel. There is no departure transfer included in the price of this tour, however your tour guide or accommodation reception will be able to assist with the booking of additional transfers at your time of departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Marrakesh5 seats left$47USD $1,135
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$47USD $1,135Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Marrakesh0 seats left$47USD $1,135Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Marrakesh5 seats left$47USD $1,135
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Marrakesh8 seats left$47USD $1,135
- ThursdayDec 6, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Marrakesh10+ seats left$49USD $1,173
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Marrakesh15 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$47USD $1,135
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$49USD $1,173
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$49USD $1,173
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Marrakesh15 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Marrakesh10+ seats left$49USD $1,173
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Marrakesh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nomadic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 November 2018 the full payment of $1,135 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1135 for Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nomadic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nomadic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 192 km
- Meknes (Morocco)
- 144 km
- Chefchaouen (Morocco)
- 129 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 0 km
- Fes (Morocco)
- 153 km
- Midelt (Morocco)
- 190 km
- Merzouga (Morocco)
- 161 km
- Todra Gorge (Morocco)
- 158 km
- Ait Benhaddou (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,135 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,485 tours in Africa
- covered by 137 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days