Athens+3 Island Explorer
- Our saving
- US $ 890
- Rather Poor
- JGJamieWritten on September 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
So much fun and we saw so many things! Definitely a lot of walking up hills and stairs for both the sites and hotel rooms so pack light!
- JHJustinWritten on July 27, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The trip was a great experience to see Greece on a budget, I understood that going into the trip. Overall it was a good trip thank to the amazing guide we had, my issue is with the details leading up to it which confused not only myself but some others that... Read more
- KDKorynnWritten on May 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Alex was an amazing guide with a brilliant knowledge, passion and enthusiasm for Greece. The transport was good and mostly on time- always comfy- and the accommodation was 2-3 star in most places we stayed, breakfast was included but generally basic with... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini, Ios
- Day 8: Ios
- Day 9: Ios
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Homer's Inn Hotel in Ios. Check-out is at 11 am.
Please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive in Athens anytime during the day. The start point of this tour is Arion Hotel, however, please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
At 7 pm on Day 1, you will meet your tour guide and fellow travellers followed by an optional group dinner.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available to be booked on this tour so you will need to make your own way to the arrival hotel and back to the airport.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
Athens+3 Island Explorer
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$728$1,618-45%USD $890+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$728$1,618-45%USD $890+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$764$1,698-45%USD $934+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$791$1,758-45%USD $967+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$764$1,698-45%USD $934+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$791$1,758-45%USD $967+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$827$1,838-45%USD $1,011+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$908$2,018-45%USD $1,110+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$890$1,978-45%USD $1,088+ $249 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$890$1,978-45%USD $1,088+ $249 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Ios is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 March 2019 the full payment of $890 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $890 for Athens+3 Island Explorer, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $890 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,368 tours in Europe
- covered by 342 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Athens+3 Island Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Athens+3 Island Explorer