Athens+3 Island Explorer
- Our saving
- US $ 1,071
- +2 Destinations
- Greek Islands
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos, Santorini
- Day 6: Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini, Ios
- Day 8: Ios
- Day 9: Ios
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- FawwazWritten on June 17, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great value for money. Tour Guide Kostas was amazing! Hotels were a bit dated, didnt mind paying more for better hotels. Overall very good value.Review collected by Travel Talk
- JGJamieWritten on September 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
So much fun and we saw so many things! Definitely a lot of walking up hills and stairs for both the sites and hotel rooms so pack light!
- JHJustinWritten on July 27, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The trip was a great experience to see Greece on a budget, I understood that going into the trip. Overall it was a good trip thank to the amazing guide we had, my issue is with the details leading up to it which confused not only myself but some others that... Read more
- KorynnWritten on May 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Alex was an amazing guide with a brilliant knowledge, passion and enthusiasm for Greece. The transport was good and mostly on time- always comfy- and the accommodation was 2-3 star in most places we stayed, breakfast was included but generally basic with... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Homer's Inn Hotel in Ios. Check-out is at 11 am.
Please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive in Athens anytime during the day. The start point of this tour is Arion Hotel, however, please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
At 7 pm on Day 1, you will meet your tour guide and fellow travellers followed by an optional group dinner.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available to be booked on this tour so you will need to make your own way to the arrival hotel and back to the airport.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
Athens+3 Island Explorer
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$694$1,878-37%USD $1,184+ $231 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$672$1,818-37%USD $1,147+ $231 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$627$1,698-37%USD $1,071+ $231 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$627$1,698-37%USD $1,071+ $231 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Ios10+ seats left$627$1,698-37%USD $1,071+ $231 Local Payment
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Ios10+ seats left$1,215$2,359-52%USD $1,145
- ThursdayMay 21, 2020from Athens9 DaysFridayMay 29, 2020to Ios10+ seats left$1,215$2,359-52%USD $1,145
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Ios10+ seats left$1,215$2,359-52%USD $1,145
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Athens9 DaysFridayJun 5, 2020to Ios10+ seats left$1,215$2,359-52%USD $1,145
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Athens9 DaysSundayJun 7, 2020to Ios10+ seats left$1,215$2,359-52%USD $1,145
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Ios is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 22 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 October 2019, a minimum payment of $120 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Talk. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Talk. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Talk payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,071 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,045 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Athens+3 Island Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Athens+3 Island Explorer