10 DAYS FROM THE SOUTH TO THE NORTH OF VIETNAM
- Tour Operator:
- Hoi An Express
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Hoi An
- Halong Bay
- Connect with locals and cruise to Cai Be Floating Market
- Visit the My Son Sanctuary and the Temple of Literature
- Explore the remarkable Vietnamese countryside on bike
- Swim in the emerald waters of the stunning Ha Long Bay
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Arrival
- Day 2: Mekong Delta – Cai Be floating market (BL) by minivan – 2 hours
- Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnels - Da Nang (BL) by flight – 1 hour
- Day 4: Da Nang (B)
- Day 5: Da Nang - Hoi An (B)
- Day 6 Hoi An – Foodie tour (BL)
- Day 7: Hoi An – Da Nang – Ha Noi City Tour (BL) by flight – 1 hour
- Day 8: Ha Noi - Ha Long Bay (BLD) – by shuttle bus
- Day 9: Ha Long Bay - Ha Noi (BL) – by shuttle bus
- Day 10: Departure (B)
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- june· March 20th, 2020We thoroughly enjoyed our trip lovely country and lovely people ,the tour covered a large part of the country and we learnt a lot .Apart from having our phone charger stolen from our room in Da nang, It was plugged into the wall and removed we did... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- VTVida· March 13th, 2020We had an amazing time and really enjoyed our trip to Vietnam. Our guide “Eric” in Hoi An was particularly exceptional. I would recommend changing the hotel accommodation in Hanoi though as it was quite dirty and old. The Ha Long Bay cruise was also... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- EBEwa· March 1st, 2020The tour guides had very poor English - unable to understand more than basics, unable to gain true info about Vietnam and it's culture. Also, the tour is organised as a private tour rather than group tour, so the info on-line is misleading. Now and then... Show moreHoi An Express commented on this reviewAbout what we promoted: This tour is a joint tour. This is exactly what we posted on the Tour Radar, a group has a maximum of 10 people. However, the number of people will vary depending on the departure date which they want. For example, on your... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Diogo· February 29th, 2020We had a fantastic time in Vietnam! Hoi An Express has prepared a very organized and enjoyable itinerary and they were very quick to reply before and during the tour. The guides were great - local and very professional. Can recommend this tour to anyone... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- Rosy· February 22nd, 2020Amazing Tour and very helpful staff ! We were impressed by the kindness of Vietnamese people and also Hoi An express staff replied immediately to our emails and hotline ..they provided a mobile hotline which was very helpful...Touristic guides were... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- Jose· February 5th, 2020The travel agency, payed attention to all the logistics, that is the good thing, but some things advertised were not delivered (i.e. Floating Market in Ho Chi Ming does not exists, the cruise at Ha Long Bay hay no massage facilities or Jacuzzi, .... )Hoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Jose. Thank you for notifying us of the problem. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and if we fail to meet your expectations, it is important for us to know. We apologize for the service issues, and we regret any... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- AMArielle· January 29th, 2020South to North Vietnam tour was good overall however for a few misconceptions. It was rather a private tour and we were rarely with any other travellers as it was made out to be on the tour description. Unfortunately due to the Lunar New Year holiday a... Show moreHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Arielle. Thank you for notifying us of the problem. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and if we fail to meet your expectations, it is important for us to know. Since last year backward, we had not arranged any tour during... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- RHRobert· December 31st, 2019The seeming chaos of traffic in HCM becomes commonplace once you experience crossing the street a couple of times. Really enjoyed the Mekong Delta experience. Danang and Hoi and Hoi An were fun to explore food and the people. Hanoi was fun but the... Show moreHoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Robert Hanson, Thank you for your review upon our service. We are glad that you did enjoy the trip and found yourself some interesting experience for at the Delta. Also, Da Nang, Hoi An and Ha Noi interested you well is such motivation to us. If... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- Nancy· December 18th, 2019HoiAn Express thought of EVERYTHING! BEST experience with a travel company EVER!Hoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Nancy Joan, Warmest greetings from Hoi An Express. Thank you for trusting in our services. It such motivation knowing you enjoying the trip this much. We are looking forwards to your coming back soon. You are always welcome at Hoi An Express. Best... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- NFNicole· December 14th, 2019Service was excellent. They always picked us up on time and communicated with us the agenda. Most of the hotels were also nice. The hotel in Hanoi and Da Nang could be better. Overall would very much recommend this tour.Hoi An Express commented on this reviewDear Nicole. On behalf of Hoi An Express, we would like to thank you for your kind support to our company. We are very honored to serve you and look forward to your continued support in the future. Your trust and confidence in our services are... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday10 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$7250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday17 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$7250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday24 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$7250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday31 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$8700% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Jan, 2022EnglishMonday7 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$8700% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Feb, 2022EnglishMonday14 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$8700% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday12 Feb, 2022EnglishMonday21 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$7250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Feb, 2022EnglishMonday28 Feb, 2022Multiple Room Types$7250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday26 Feb, 2022EnglishMonday7 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$7250% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Mar, 2022EnglishMonday14 Mar, 2022Multiple Room Types$7250% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the optional excursions?
- What is the age range?
- Do you have to be physically fit to join this tour?
- What is the transportation and what's the duration of each travel time?
- Should I fly in a day before for this tour?
- Can you cater meals for a vegetarian?
- What airline is usually used for the domestic flights?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Is October a good time to go to Vietnam, since it's the rain season?
- I am not a confident bike rider. Is there alternative transport for the foodie tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar