- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 12 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
- Kathmandu's markets
- An intriguing blend of well-paced excursions
- Rugged foothills of the Annapurna Range
- Chitwan National Park
- Day 1: Kathmandu
- Day 2: Kathmandu (1L)
- Day 3: Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Day 4: Pokhara/Ghandruk
- Day 5: Ghandruk/Landruk
- Day 6: Landruk/Pokhara
- Day 7: Pokhara/Royal Chitwan National Park
- Day 8: Royal Chitwan National Park
- Day 9: Royal Chitwan National Park/Kathmandu
- Day 10: Kathmandu
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Rebeca· July 22nd, 2022You should book the tour directly with G Adventures as all the information is clearer on their site. But overall, really amazing tour. You learn lots about the local culture and get to do some exciting activities like paragliding and trekking to balance... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewHi Rebeca, So glad to hear you enjoyed Nepal! Our world deserves more you.Trip date: July 2022
- ASusan Yee· June 23rd, 2022Had such a wonderful time with Puscar and gang on our Nepal adventure. Good experience w G adventures. Would consider doing another G trip!Trip date: December 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- ADimitrios Prokopis· June 22nd, 2022An unforgettable local culture experience.Trip date: December 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- Anthony· November 24th, 2019This was a fantastic tour. Highly recommended. Our guide Boddhi was top notch.Trip date: November 2019
- AMAleksandra· October 6th, 2019A great adventure! Beautiful views and people we met.G Adventures commented on this reviewGLad you enjoyed, thanks Aleksandra.Trip date: September 2019
- MIMASAO· August 25th, 2019Good mixuture of old city sightseeing and challenging trekking in the Himalayan hills.Trip date: June 2019
- Miro· July 26th, 2019The information prior the tour was unclear, in-complete or incorrect. The tight time schedule doesn’t allows to visit/book optional activities. The trek requires physical fitness above the average. If you haven’t been to the gym twice a week in the... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the honest review Miro.Trip date: July 2019
- BTBill· April 21st, 2019A great adventure. I found the hikes challenging but achievable. The adventure itinerary gave a great overview of a fascinating country.G Adventures commented on this reviewAgreed - Nepal is a fascinating country. Thanks for the review Bill.Trip date: April 2019
- AAndrea B· November 2nd, 2018Because of the quality of our guide.Trip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ADavid M· November 1st, 2018Amazing tour guide created a wonderful environment for us allTrip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday16 Apr, 2023Tuesday25 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,329
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 May, 2023Tuesday23 May, 2023English$1,329Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023English$1,2290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Jul, 2023Tuesday18 Jul, 2023English$1,2290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday6 Aug, 2023Tuesday15 Aug, 2023English$1,2290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Sep, 2023Tuesday12 Sep, 2023English$1,2290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday17 Sep, 2023Tuesday26 Sep, 2023English$1,4290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Sunday1 Oct, 2023Tuesday10 Oct, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,429
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday15 Oct, 2023Tuesday24 Oct, 2023English$1,4290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday29 Oct, 2023Tuesday7 Nov, 2023English$1,4290% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the trek visit the Poon hill?
This tour does not visit Poon Hill.
- Are there any shoes and clothing that I can hire for the trek?
Hiring clothing and footwear is not possible for this tour.
- Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- Is this trip going to be safe?
G Adventures is one of our most valued tour operators and they always put the safety of their customers first. They would not be running this trip at this time of the year if there was any reason to believe it might be unsafe.
- Can a 1 year old baby travel on this tour?
Unfortunately the minimum age requirement for all tours is 5 years old.
- What is the age range of travellers on this tour?
This specific tour is created with trip itineraries designed for travellers 18-65 years old.
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 9th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 9th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 10 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Nepal Adventure Tours in Nepal
- Active Adventure Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Asia Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Nepal tours