Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
- Chitwan National Park
- Explore the hustle and bustle of Delhi
- Visit the Taj Mahal
- Wander through Varanasi
- Enjoy a 4x4 safari adventure
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Delhi
- Day 2: Delhi/Jaipur
- Day 3: Jaipur
- Day 4: Jaipur/Āgra
- Day 5: Āgra/Orchha
- Day 6: Orchha/Varanasi
- Day 7: Varanasi
- Day 8: Varanasi
- Day 9: Varanasi/Lumbini
- Day 10: Lumbini/Royal Chitwan National Park
- Day 11: Royal Chitwan National Park (1D)
- Day 13: Pokhara (1L)
- Day 12: Royal Chitwan National Park/Pokhara
- Day 14: Pokhara/Kathmandu
- Day 15: Kathmandu
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- EElizabeth· July 25th, 2020From start to finish, this was a horrible waste of my money. I have wanted to go to both countries for years, and felt the safest way was a tour. G Adventure took advantage of me financially from the start. When trying to book the hotel we stayed in... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- AAnonymous· March 4th, 2020Our Delhi to Kathmandu tour with G Adventures was fantastic. The itinerary itself was 'spot on' and covered everywhere we wanted to see/do/experience. The optional activities (such as a hot-air balloon ride, Indian cooking class, paragliding and a... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- SDSharon· January 12th, 2020The weather was cold and all of the hotels we stayed in were horrible! We had a great guide who tried his best to accommodate all of us. Tour radar needs to be more accurate on their description of the places they have on your tour. My husband and I... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- Colleen· December 31st, 2019Magnificent tour and guide and integration with local ngo's. Very integrated. Best tour ever.Trip date: December 2019
- RHrichard· December 6th, 2019It was a great tour. We couldnt have packed more in to the time and our tour guided was just brilliant. When things went wrong, sleeper train from Jaipur over booked, g adventure had the back up organisation to arrange transport to the nearest airport... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- Dorota· December 2nd, 2019Fantastic tour. Very busy and full of adventures. Our CAO Avneet was fantastic - lots of energy and smiles.Trip date: November 2019
- Chris· November 4th, 2019Excellent G Adventures tour, supplied everything as described and much more I would advise anybody to take this tour, an amazing experienceTrip date: October 2019
- MMMelissa· November 3rd, 2019Overall the trip was just want we were after. The Agra hotel was below average and it would have been nice to include Agra fort too. Ajay was a great CEO, lots of great meal ideas.Trip date: October 2019
- CRChristopher· August 29th, 2019This was a wonderful trip which exceeded all expectations! G Adventures struck a prefect balance between sightseeing, cultural experiences while also supporting social causes and local projects. Our tour CEO, Anu, made the tour for us. It was well... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewYou've made our day! Thanks Christopher.Trip date: July 2019
- Joanne· May 4th, 2019This was a jam packed trip, it is a multisensory experience that has to be experienced to be believed!G Adventures commented on this reviewAgreed! Thanks Joanne!Trip date: April 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021$1,599$1,3590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday31 Jul, 2021$1,599$1,3590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday7 Aug, 2021$1,599$1,3590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday31 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021$1,599$1,3590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021$1,599$1,3590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021$1,599$1,3590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday6 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday20 Sep, 2021$1,599$1,3590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021$1,599$1,3590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday20 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday4 Oct, 2021$1,599$1,3590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday27 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday11 Oct, 2021$1,599$1,3590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar