New York, Niagara Falls & Washington DC
- US $ 1,477
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- VBVivWritten on October 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
For someone who had never visited the East side of USA we recommend this option.
- PNParmaWritten on July 30, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very fast paced and except for accommodation and coach have to pay for everything ELSE not even breakfast for which hotels would charge a whopping 17 dollars. No tea or coffee making facilities available in some of the hotels making morning awful
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: NEW YORK CITY
Start point New York, New York, New York, United States
- Day 2: NEW YORK CITY
- Day 3: NEW YORK CITY–CORNING–NIAGARA FALLS
- Day 4: NIAGARA FALLS
- Day 5: NIAGARA FALLS–PHILADELPHIA
- Day 6: PHILADELPHIA–WASHINGTON DC AREA
- Day 7: WASHINGTON DC AREA
Day 8: WASHINGTON DC AREA
End point Washington, Washington, United States
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the minimum age requirement for this tour?
The minimum age for a person to join a group bus tour is 5 years old. The reason behind this policy by the different operators is mainly the tight schedule of these tours, plus the long rides, which makes it usually difficult for younger children to be able to follow and in the end enjoy the tour.
I'm a solo traveller on this trip, will I be sharing a room?
This trip with Cosmos is definitely available at a guaranteed twin share. No single supplement required! You will be automatically paired up with another solo traveller of the same gender.
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately TourRadar is unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
New York, Niagara Falls & Washington DC
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMar 22, 2019from New York City8 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Washington DC10+ seats leftUSD $1,477Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 19, 2019from New York City8 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Washington DC9 seats leftUSD $1,586Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 3, 2019from New York City8 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Washington DC0 seats leftUSD $1,586Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from New York City8 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Washington DC10+ seats leftUSD $1,586Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 17, 2019from New York City8 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Washington DC10+ seats leftUSD $1,586Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 24, 2019from New York City8 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Washington DC9 seats leftUSD $1,586Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from New York City8 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Washington DC0 seats leftUSD $1,586Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayMay 31, 2019from New York City8 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Washington DC8 seats leftUSD $1,586Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from New York City8 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Washington DC7 seats leftUSD $1,586Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 7, 2019from New York City8 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Washington DC8 seats leftUSD $1,586Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- New York City is the starting point and Washington DC is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $1,477 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1477 for New York, Niagara Falls & Washington DC, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 300 km
- Corning (USA)
- 197 km
- Niagara Falls (USA)
- 478 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 199 km
- Washington DC (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,477 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,748 tours in North America
- covered by 71 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on New York, Niagara Falls & Washington DC