New York, Niagara Falls & Washington DC
- Our saving
- US $ 1,476
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: NEW YORK CITY
Start point New York, New York, New York, United States
- Day 2: NEW YORK CITY
- Day 3: NEW YORK CITY–CORNING–NIAGARA FALLS
- Day 4: NIAGARA FALLS
- Day 5: NIAGARA FALLS–PHILADELPHIA
- Day 6: PHILADELPHIA–WASHINGTON DC AREA
- Day 7: WASHINGTON DC AREA
Day 8: WASHINGTON DC AREA
End point Washington, Washington, United States
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SallyWritten on June 12, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
As this was my first tour I have nothing to compare it too. However , overall it was fantastic. If I did give feedback it would be for a meet and greet of everyone on the tour first day/ night. While it was explained to us later in tour this was the ‘... Read moreReview collected by Cosmos
- VBVivWritten on October 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
For someone who had never visited the East side of USA we recommend this option.
- PNParmaWritten on July 30, 20173.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very fast paced and except for accommodation and coach have to pay for everything ELSE not even breakfast for which hotels would charge a whopping 17 dollars. No tea or coffee making facilities available in some of the hotels making morning awful
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the minimum age requirement for this tour?
The minimum age for a person to join a group bus tour is 5 years old. The reason behind this policy by the different operators is mainly the tight schedule of these tours, plus the long rides, which makes it usually difficult for younger children to be able to follow and in the end enjoy the tour.
I'm a solo traveller on this trip, will I be sharing a room?
This trip with Cosmos is definitely available at a guaranteed twin share. No single supplement required! You will be automatically paired up with another solo traveller of the same gender.
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately TourRadar is unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
New York, Niagara Falls & Washington DC
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayAug 23, 2019from New York City8 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Washington DC0 seats leftUSD $1,526Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 30, 2019from New York City8 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Washington DC8 seats leftUSD $1,526Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from New York City8 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Washington DC7 seats leftUSD $1,635Based on Double Room
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from New York City8 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Washington DC0 seats leftUSD $1,635Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from New York City8 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Washington DC0 seats leftUSD $1,635Based on Double Room
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from New York City8 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to Washington DC8 seats leftUSD $1,635Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from New York City8 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to Washington DC9 seats leftUSD $1,635Based on Double Room
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from New York City8 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Washington DC0 seats leftUSD $1,635Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 20, 2019from New York City8 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Washington DC0 seats leftUSD $1,635Based on Double Room
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from New York City8 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Washington DC0 seats leftUSD $1,635Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- New York City is the starting point and Washington DC is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 October 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- New York City (USA)
- 300 km
- Corning (USA)
- 197 km
- Niagara Falls (USA)
- 478 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 199 km
- Washington DC (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,476 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,979 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on New York, Niagara Falls & Washington DC