- US $ 1,169
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- CynthiaWritten on April 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great itinerary, a lot of boxes got checked off on this trip including the Giant's Causeway and the Cliffs of Moher. Our guide Bill could have been a bit more forthcoming with instructions and left questions unanswered. Some hotels were not up to standard.
- LHLyndalWritten on January 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour guide was very knowledgeable and helpful, and it made the tour excellent.
- PierreWritten on December 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A must do tour a top guide and experience. Top marks cosmos a job well done.
- RMRobertWritten on December 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Very informative friendly guide and well organised. great coach driver ,comfortable coach comfortable accommodation couldn't fault anything.
- GMGaryWritten on September 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organised with friendly staff
- AAnonymousWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour guide's knowlege was outstanding. She was friendly caring and personable.
- TGTracyWritten on August 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My daughter and I loved our Ireland tour. The guide and bus driver were amazing! Both very knowledgeable of all areas and both very nice.
- FAFilomenaWritten on July 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fiona our guide was fantastic. Knowledgeable, humorous & interactive.George our driver was courteous, great driver( for those cosy corners), interactive and humorous. Great team. I would highly recommend the Irish Explorer tour - great length .
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fiona our guide was fantastic. She was knowledgeable, humorous and very interactive. She gave 110% during the trip.George our driver was humorous, courteous ,Grade 1 driver for those cosy corners and interactive with our group. The Irish Explorer is a great... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great experience. Great sights.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 2: DUBLIN–DOWNPATRICK, NORTHERN IRELAND–BELFAST
- Day 3: BELFAST–GIANT’S CAUSEWAY–DERRY–DONEGAL, IRELAND–DRUMCLIFF–SLIGO
- Day 4: SLIGO–GALWAY–CLIFFS OF MOHER–LIMERICK
- Day 5: LIMERICK–ADARE–DINGLE PENINSULA–KILLARNEY
- Day 6: KILLARNEY. RING OF KERRY EXCURSION
- Day 7: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–WATERFORD–TRAMORE
- Day 8: TRAMORE–AVOCA–DUBLIN
- Day 9: DUBLIN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you give out a list of the hotels?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
DUBLIN The Bonnington Dublin Hotel (ST) or Jurys Inn Parnell Street (F) or Kingswood (F)
BELFAST Jurys Inn Belfast (F)
SLIGO Southern Hotel Sligo (SF)
LIMERICK Limerick City Hotel (F)
KILLARNEY Killarney Court Hotel (F) or Holiday Inn Killarney (F)
TRAMORE Majestic Hotel (ST)
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What time does the tour start/end?
On Day 1 you will meet at 3 pm with the rest of the group, and the last day of the tour will be finished with a breakfast, so you're free to leave as early as you like.
Are the flights included?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to DublinOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,549Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Dublin9 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to DublinOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,549Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Dublin9 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to DublinOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,549Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Dublin9 seats leftUSD $1,549Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Dublin9 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $1,549Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Dublin9 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $1,549Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Dublin9 seats leftUSD $1,549Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Dublin9 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $1,549Based on Double Room
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Dublin9 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $1,549Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to DublinOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,549Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Northern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2019 the full payment of $1,169 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1169 for Irish Discovery, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 115 km
- Downpatrick (England)
- 33 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 80 km
- Giants Causeway (Northern Ireland)
- 57 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 64 km
- Donegal (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Sligo (Ireland)
- 61 km
- Knock (Ireland)
- 58 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,169 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,890 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 25 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Discovery