- US $ 1,169
- Rather Poor
- RMRobertWritten on December 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Very informative friendly guide and well organised. great coach driver ,comfortable coach comfortable accommodation couldn't fault anything.
- GMGaryWritten on September 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well organised with friendly staff
- AAnonymousWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour guide's knowlege was outstanding. She was friendly caring and personable.
- TGTracyWritten on August 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My daughter and I loved our Ireland tour. The guide and bus driver were amazing! Both very knowledgeable of all areas and both very nice.
- FAFilomenaWritten on July 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fiona our guide was fantastic. Knowledgeable, humorous & interactive.George our driver was courteous, great driver( for those cosy corners), interactive and humorous. Great team. I would highly recommend the Irish Explorer tour - great length .
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fiona our guide was fantastic. She was knowledgeable, humorous and very interactive. She gave 110% during the trip.George our driver was humorous, courteous ,Grade 1 driver for those cosy corners and interactive with our group. The Irish Explorer is a great... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great experience. Great sights.
- SCSusanWritten on July 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great highlights tour! Very experienced Tour Director and Driver who had the tour organisation running like a well-oiled machine! It was so easy to just relax and enjoy as everything was taken care of. Also really good optional extra activities - I did... Read more
- RRosemaryAlbaneseWritten on June 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband & I had the greatest trip .Every one on our trip were very friendly.We enjoyed Peter our Tour Guid, he was so knowledgeable, he was so informable .We couldn't had anyone better then Peter,he was the best.The bus driver was the greatest also,so... Read more
- CGCarolWritten on May 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was so amazed with the scenery. Giant's Causeway and the Ring of Kerry were spectacular.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 2: DUBLIN–DOWNPATRICK, NORTHERN IRELAND–BELFAST
- Day 3: BELFAST–GIANT’S CAUSEWAY–DERRY–DONEGAL, IRELAND–DRUMCLIFF–SLIGO
- Day 4: SLIGO–GALWAY–CLIFFS OF MOHER–LIMERICK
- Day 5: LIMERICK–ADARE–DINGLE PENINSULA–KILLARNEY
- Day 6: KILLARNEY. RING OF KERRY EXCURSION
- Day 7: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–WATERFORD–TRAMORE
- Day 8: TRAMORE–AVOCA–DUBLIN
- Day 9: DUBLIN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you give out a list of the hotels?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
DUBLIN The Bonnington Dublin Hotel (ST) or Jurys Inn Parnell Street (F) or Kingswood (F)
BELFAST Jurys Inn Belfast (F)
SLIGO Southern Hotel Sligo (SF)
LIMERICK Limerick City Hotel (F)
KILLARNEY Killarney Court Hotel (F) or Holiday Inn Killarney (F)
TRAMORE Majestic Hotel (ST)
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What time does the tour start/end?
On Day 1 you will meet at 3 pm with the rest of the group, and the last day of the tour will be finished with a breakfast, so you're free to leave as early as you like.
Are the flights included?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra24th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayJan 17, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Dublin8 seats leftUSD $1,169Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJan 24, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,169Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,169Based on Double Room
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $1,169Based on Double Room
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,289Based on Double Room
- ThursdayFeb 21, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayMar 1, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,289Based on Double Room
- ThursdayFeb 28, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $1,339Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMar 7, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayMar 15, 2019to Dublin9 seats leftUSD $1,389Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to DublinOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,389Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMar 21, 2019from Dublin9 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $1,389Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Northern Ireland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 February 2019 the full payment of $1,169 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1169 for Irish Discovery, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 115 km
- Downpatrick (England)
- 33 km
- Belfast (Ireland)
- 80 km
- Giants Causeway (Northern Ireland)
- 57 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 64 km
- Donegal (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Sligo (Ireland)
- 61 km
- Knock (Ireland)
- 58 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,169 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,106 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Irish Discovery