Start and end in Dublin
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time with smaller, interest-free instalments. Learn More
Book once and share the cost with split payments. Learn More
Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Giants Causeway
- Cliffs of Moher
Start and end in Dublin! With the In-depth Cultural tour Irish Discovery, you have a 9 days tour package taking you through Dublin, Ireland and 19 other destinations in Europe. Irish Discovery includes accommodation, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 2: DUBLIN–DOWNPATRICK, NORTHERN IRELAND–BELFAST
- Day 3: BELFAST–GIANT’S CAUSEWAY–DERRY–DONEGAL, IRELAND–DRUMCLIFF–SLIGO
- Day 4: SLIGO–GALWAY–CLIFFS OF MOHER–LIMERICK
- Day 5: LIMERICK–ADARE–DINGLE PENINSULA–KILLARNEY
- Day 6: KILLARNEY. RING OF KERRY EXCURSION
- Day 7: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–WATERFORD–TRAMORE
- Day 8: TRAMORE–AVOCA–DUBLIN
- Day 9: DUBLIN
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Mandy· November 23rd, 2019Fantastic tour covering the highlights of Ireland. Our tour guide Liz was fantastic and she made the tour interesting and really enjoyable!Trip date: November 2019
- KMKevin· November 6th, 2019Fantastic tour, one of the best I have ever been on. Helen was great and the driver David was also excellent. I just wish we could have spent a little more time at each place and the wifi on the bus was terrible.Trip date: August 2019
- SRsusan· October 24th, 2019Peter our guide and David our driver were both excellent ambassadors for your company and for Ireland. It was comprehensive and funTrip date: October 2019
- Heather· October 15th, 2019This was such a fantastic experience and can't wait to plan my next trip.Trip date: September 2019
- TKTheresa· October 9th, 2019We learned so much about Ireland on this tour and owe it to our fabulous guide, Finola. She was entertaining and informative. The itinerary was fast-paced, complete, and provided a great overview of the country. Accommodations were excellent and food... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- KMKevin· October 5th, 2019The only hotel that was not up to speed was the Bonnington, not very clean. But the staff was excellent and helpful. Helen and David were fantastic. I have physical challenges and they were always looking out for me as far as safety. Helen's knowledge... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- JVJeanne· September 24th, 2019Helen was knowledgeable and helpful. David the bus driver was excellentTrip date: September 2019
- RCRichard· September 1st, 2019overall should have been an excellent, made a mistake when marking.Trip date: August 2019
- LMLeanne· August 13th, 2019A very comprehensive tour of the most significant places in Ireland. The driver,Clive, was skilful, careful and cautious. Bill, our guide, was highly knowledgeable about the places we were visiting. The accomodation was clean and comfortable. It would... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- CSCharles· August 4th, 2019We had fantastic weather and a great group of interesting people. Our guide was the best, local knowledge and a wealth of experience. Could not have asked for a better Ireland experiance.Trip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
From Dublin to Dublin
No credit card fees
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Sunday26 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday4 Oct, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,799
- Thursday30 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday8 Oct, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,599
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Sunday3 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday11 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,599
- Thursday7 Oct, 2021EnglishFriday15 Oct, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,599
- Sunday10 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday18 Oct, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,769
- Sunday17 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday25 Oct, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,599
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- Sunday24 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday1 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,599
- Sunday31 Oct, 2021EnglishMonday8 Nov, 2021Based on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,569
- Sunday27 Mar, 2022EnglishMonday4 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,3190% Interest Instalments
- Sunday3 Apr, 2022EnglishMonday11 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,9390% Interest Instalments
- Sunday10 Apr, 2022EnglishMonday18 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,7590% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you give out a list of the hotels?
- What time does the tour start/end?
- Are the flights included?
- What's the maximum group size for this tour?
- What is the rating of the hotels used on this tour?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- How many destinations does this tour visit?
- Is the accommodation included on this tour?
- What's the weather like in Ireland?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar