Journey Through the Holy Land - Faith-Based Travel
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Tel Aviv
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- Day 2: TEL AVIV–JAFFA–CAESAREA–MEGIDDO–MUHRAQA–SEA OF GALILEE
- Day 3: SEA OF GALILEE. EXCURSION TO CANA & NAZARETH
- Day 4: SEA OF GALILEE–MOUNT OF BEATITUDES–TABGHA–CAPERNAUM–MAGDALA–JORDAN RIVER–BET SHE’AN–JERUSALEM
- Day 5: JERUSALEM. EXCURSION TO EIN KAREM, BETHLEHEM & THE GARDEN TOMB
- Day 6: JERUSALEM. EXCURSION TO THE OLD CITY
- Day 7: JERUSALEM
- Day 8: JERUSALEM. EXCURSION TO MASADA & THE DEAD SEA
- Day 9: JERUSALEM
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Operated by Globus
It began more than 90 years ago, when a young man purchased a boat to transport visitors across Lake Lugano, Switzerland. Who would have thought that this single boat would launch one of the world's leading travel companies? Today, the Globus family of brands is a global company reaching every corner of the world, yet remains family-owned and steeped in the values Antonio Mantegazza had when he set out across Lake Lugano in 1928 - to enlighten travelers by showing them the very best of the destinations we know so well. At Globus, we create first-class escorted tours with just the right balance of included features & free time. We’re all about hidden gems, not hidden charges. We throw in more visits, toss in more experiences & include more sightseeing, all in the price of the vacation.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingGood
- MOMaria· March 23rd, 2020The only thing that I would have liked was a guide, that for the reading and interpretation of the scriptures , was a Christian and not a JewTrip date: March 2020
- JCJin-Chu· April 11th, 2019Our guide for Jordan Tour, Suhaib was fantastic! - he was very organised and knowledgeable. Everybody loves him.Trip date: March 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,629
- Monday17 Apr, 2023Tuesday25 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,399
- Monday24 Apr, 2023Tuesday2 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,399
- Monday8 May, 2023Tuesday16 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,629
- Monday29 May, 2023Tuesday6 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,399
- Monday5 Jun, 2023Tuesday13 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,399
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Tuesday27 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,5790% Interest Instalments
- Monday17 Jul, 2023Tuesday25 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,3990% Interest Instalments
- Monday31 Jul, 2023Tuesday8 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,3990% Interest Instalments
- Monday4 Sep, 2023Tuesday12 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,3990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the accommodation included in the packaged price?
Yes, the accommodation is included.
- I want to be baptized in the river of jordan, is it possible to have during during the trip?
That would not be an option as part of the trip, so it would have to be something you would need to look into independently and organize during your free time on the tour.
- Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- Where will the travellers be accommodated? Is it the same hotel in Jerusalem?
The hotels are subject to change but you can expect the same standard in each of them.
- Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Single supplement is on request on this tour, which means they need to check availability before confirming it. In fact this supplement is mandatory on this tour.
Good to Know
- US Dollar
- New Israeli SheqelIsrael
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIsrael and Palestinian Territory
- Type EIsrael and Palestinian Territory
- Type FIsrael and Palestinian Territory
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 15th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 15th, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Globus will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Globus" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- Israel Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Asia from Tel Aviv
- Asia In-depth Cultural
- 9 days Asia
- From Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
- Operators in Asia
- Holy Land
- Journey Through the Holy Land - Faith-Based Travel Tours in Israel
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Holy Land Tours
- Israel Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Northern Israel
- Holy Land
- Israel tours
- Palestinian Territory tours