Best of North India with Mumbai
- Our saving
- US $ 887
- New Delhi
- +3 Destinations
- Northern India
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on May 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentGets Holidays were great from start to to finish going out of their way to ensure that the organization was seamless from start to finish. Everything worked like clockwork being met on time in all stops by a local guide and driver and the staff from Gets called regularly to check that we were happy and that all was going smoothly. The accommodation, we chose the 3 star option, was very good, well located, comfortable, clean and the staff were friendly and professional. There was one small issue with a property in Varanisi that was unsuitable but we dealt with this quickly and Ritu from Gets and the company, to their credit, apologised and gave us a much appreciated refund. The Itinerary was well thought through and the guides and drivers were informative, well trained, friendly and professional. Everything went well as planned and we would have no hesitation recommending Gets to friends and Families.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Guest, Thank you for choosing GeTS and for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to know that you received efficient and friendly service at each stage beginning with your arrival and continuing throughout your stay. Sorry for the inconveniences you faced in Varanasi and thanks for appreciating our quick intervention on the same till that time it was sorted out, as they say, all is well that ends well Creating memories for all our guests with unique experiences is what we strive for and getting to know that we achieved that with you is very special. Our service philosophy encourages us to deliver efficient and personalized service to all our guests and your recognition of our service feels wonderful. Team is thrilled to know that you left India with pleasant memories of your stay and appreciated every aspect of our service you experienced during the stay. The team takes personal pride in delivering warm, intuitive and genuine service for all our guests - it is such a delight to know that you were impressed with our service delivery. We hope that you would return to us for another trip to India. Many thanks once again for taking time to share your experience. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- JSJayneWritten on April 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentJaipur was fascinating because of the magnificent architecture, it’s intriguing history and the fun of the elephant ride. Varanasi was also truly memorable, with its warren of streets and alleyways, and the opportunity to observe religious rituals, especially during the early morning boat ride.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Jayne, Namaste from India. Thank you for penning down this excellent review, we highly appreciate. It’s always a delight perusing feedback from our guests and to learn about their experience especially a happy one such as yours. Glad that the interiors combined with the exemplary services made your stay excellent. We look forward to welcoming you again for many more forthcoming trips. Warm Regards/GeTS Team
- DenysWritten on November 20, 20174.0 - GoodDon't usually write reviews but this tour left mixed feelings and therefore couldn't resist to quickly put one together. First of all, would like to mention my negative experience with GeTS before the tour even started since they wanted to charge us more then was originally stated on the website and after about 20-30 emails had to ask Tourradar for help. Surprisingly, the matter was resolved within just couple of hours so would like to thank the Tourradar team for their great service and help! The itinerary itself was well planned but some of the places were closed so had to give them a miss. Personally, I would prefer to stay one more night either in Jaipur or Agra and would skip Bharatpur as it is fair bit to see in those two cities and not enough time. Upon arrival to Delhi and getting to the hotel we were told by GeTS representative that the room would be ready in half an hour which was very disappointing after having a very long flight and arriving to the hotel after midnight. The Intercity Hotel definitely wasn't the cleanest and had to ask staff to replace the bed sheets. The rest of the hotels were very good especially Suryaa Villa in Jaipur which I would say was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed because of it authentic atmosphere. Also, would like to mention the boat ride in Varanasi when GeTS representative left me there by myself and told me that I have to find my way to the hotel after the ride and just gave me a piece of paper with the name of the hotel in Hindi. After the ride I couldn't find the way to the hotel and had to find the transport to get there which wasn't a pleasant experience. Paying that much for the tour I would assume that the company of this size would take reasonable care for the safety of their clients. The drivers, on the other hand were very good and professional (especially would like to thank Sushil who spent five days with us and made the tour safe, interesting and memorable). To summarise, I'd like to say that this was definitely a very interesting tour that uncovers India from different corners and makes it impossible not to fall in love with this country, its people, culture and heritage with very good drivers and average support from the company.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Denys, Greetings from India. We are truly sorry to learn on your disappointing experience while your trip to India and regret we have not managed to meet your expectations . We are looking into every aspect of your feedback, we have taken on board your constructive feedback and have discussed them with the relevant department heads for follow up with their teams. Indeed, we could have been more proactive in anticipating your needs and requirements. We would like to apologize for the most appalling experience as shared by you which has clearly outlined the areas in need for development and mapping skill sets of individuals in those areas. This certainly is not one of the best ways we would like to treat our esteemed guests and our services are very evident on the many guest appreciations on this very podium. Would request you to please treat this incident in isolation and give us another opportunity of serving you. Best Regards/GeTS Team
- CClaudiaWritten on August 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I choosed getsholidays for our travel to India because we red the good reviews on internet. The comunication was always good and in italian language with Vincenzo that works for la getsholidays in Delhi. The travel organization was really perfect. Md Ritu called us every day to know about travel and in every city we had a meeting with some agents from getsholidays that asked our feedback each time. The hotels were very good like the driver very good boy, careful, alert and helpful. Beautiful trip!!!Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Claudia, Namaste from India. We are glad to know that you enjoyed a pleasant trip. Thank you for appreciating the efforts by our team members, they are more than happy to learn that they have been able to provide you with a pleasant and comfortable tour. Our courteous service staff members work hard to make our guests feel comfortable during their trip and we are glad that you could meet up to your expectations. We pride ourselves on our warm service and hospitality, your kind compliments are certainly inspiring to our entire team. We look forward to welcome you again. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- LNLauncelotWritten on July 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I did a 2 week tour of Northern India with GeTSHolidays in April. We were impressed with their organization - met at the airport and escorted to hotels, provided with a car and driver plus a guide where relevant. We received real personal service above and beyond what we expected. I have no hesitation in recommending them, also the cost is very reasonable. Lance Nash.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Launcelot, Greetings from India. We would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to write such a amazing review..We are pleased to note that our services measured up to your expectations. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed our services and hospitality.. There is no bigger reward for anyone than to receive such recognition of their efforts. Our team is grateful to you for the feedback. We are committed to offer you the most pleasant and comfortable experience on each of your future visits and look forward to welcoming you back. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- HZHassanWritten on October 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentWe were totally satisfied with the services offered by the company. The driver (Sunil) was professional and friendly and was very punctual. He was quite aware of the tourist destination we visited. We had the pleasure to attend his cousin's wedding (based on our request) and they all treated us like our family. All hotel reservation were accurate. They offered complimentary water bottles and tour brochure in our every tour or sightseeing thus organised. Thank you for your warm hospitality. I will recommend this agency to my friends and we will definitely be traveling with GeTS Holidays on all our future trips to India.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Hassan, Namaste from India. Thank you so much for reviewing our services. Our team is delighted to read that you had a memorable trip to India as well as found our services to be satisfactory. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with personalized service delivery and we are delighted that our entire team provided you with an exceptional experience. It gives me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team especially with Sunil-who are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your trip to the fullest. We look forward to your future visits,we take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- PoisondraWritten on January 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentDuring Halloween in a group of 25 people I visited India for a week. GeTS Holidays organised an exceptional and unique trip for us. GeTS accompanied us in all our visits to Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. They gave us the golden chance to explore India at its best in a very short space of time for us - looked after us individuallyl. We have fond memories of India.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Poisondra, Namaste from India. It is nice of you to take your time out to write a pleasant feedback about your trip experience. Our team is very happy to read that you enjoyed your trip and found the service - exceptional. It gives us great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team. Your appreciation about your experience is very encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us. It was indeed a pleasure to have been of service to you. We look forward to your future visits. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- HariWritten on November 10, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis is my third time with GeTS Holidays and this company has always lived up to my expectations. I have to say, they are really good at their work and stand way ahead when compared to other online/ offline travel agencies. The preparations are minimal, as the company really takes care of many details. My consultant was my Raj and he was a very genuine guy. He helped us plan the whole vacation and was very honest about everything. We traveled through Delhi, Agra and Varanasi, although Taj Mahal will always be the highlight for us. The customer care people at the company made sure they kept me updated with all the booking and reservation statuses and was contacted by them regularly. Even after my tour, the customer care team called me to get the feedback and invited me visit their office in Delhi.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Hari, Namaste from India. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation for our team and services It has been our pleasure to convey your compliments to ‘Raj, and the entire team. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration for us and we thank you for your kind feedback.. The team is truly glad to have been able to create some lasting memories. Our service philosophy encourages us to deliver efficient and personalized service to all our guests and your recognition of our service feels wonderful. Many thanks once again for taking time to share your experience. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times. Sincere Regards/GeTS Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
- Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
- Day 03: Delhi - Agra (205 Km/Approx. 4-5 Hrs)
- Day 04: Agra - Jaipur [260 Km/Approx. 5-6 Hrs] via Fatehpur Sikri
- Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day 06: Jaipur-Varanasi [By Flight]
- Day 07: Varanasi Sightseeing
- Day 08: Varanasi - Mumbai [By Flight]
- Day 09: Mumbai Sightseeing
- Day 10: Mumbai Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does twin sharing basis mean?
Twin sharing means when you share room with others. If you are travelling alone and wish to have your own room then we will provide you with a single room and you will be charged the single supplement accordingly.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Best of North India with Mumbai
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from New Delhi10 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Mumbai8 seats left$189$1,140-17%USD $951
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from New Delhi10 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Mumbai8 seats left$189$1,140-17%USD $951
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from New Delhi10 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Mumbai6 seats left$189$1,140-17%USD $951
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from New Delhi10 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Mumbai10+ seats left$189$1,140-17%USD $951
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from New Delhi10 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Mumbai6 seats left$189$1,140-17%USD $951
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from New Delhi10 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Mumbai6 seats left$189$1,140-17%USD $951
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from New Delhi10 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Mumbai10+ seats left$189$1,140-17%USD $951
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from New Delhi10 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Mumbai8 seats left$206$1,240-17%USD $1,034
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from New Delhi10 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Mumbai8 seats left$206$1,240-17%USD $1,034
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from New Delhi10 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Mumbai6 seats left$206$1,240-17%USD $1,034
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- New Delhi is the starting point and Mumbai is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GeTS Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2018 the full payment of $887 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $887 for Best of North India with Mumbai, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GeTS Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GeTS Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New Delhi (India)
- 179 km
- Agra (India)
- 222 km
- Jaipur (India)
- 739 km
- Varanasi (India)
- 1,249 km
- Mumbai (India)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $887 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,073 tours in Asia
- covered by 314 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of North India with Mumbai via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of North India with Mumbai