Greek Island Hopper
- Our saving
- US $ 1,924
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Plane, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- MTMistyWritten on February 27, 20181.0 - BadWe booked our honeymoon tour of Greece with Globus through a travel agent. We had paid for our deposit and our non refundable flight months in advance. Globus cancelled the tour due to lack of interest. The two options we were given were to change our tour dates or receive a refund for cancellation. Either way we were forced to "eat" the cost of our flights which we had already paid for. My travel agent worked her butt off to make things right with us but I will never use Globus again and I will never suggest anyone else use them either. Absolutely no remorse from them for potentially crushing the dream vacation that I worked so hard and saved for.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ATHENS, GREECE
- Day 2: ATHENS
- Day 3: ATHENS–PIRAEUS/RAFINA (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS
- Day 4: MYKONOS
- Day 5: AT LEISURE ON MYKONOS
- Day 6: MYKONOS–SANTORINI
- Day 7: SANTORINI
- Day 8: AT LEISURE ON SANTORINI
- Day 9: SANTORINI–ATHENS
- Day 10: ATHENS
AccommodationRated Bad by past passengers
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Bad by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 18, 2016
Where can I find the upcoming dates for this tour?
Just scroll down the page and you'll find the upcoming dates for this tour.
- June 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chris10th October 2017
Greek Island Hopper
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $186$2,110-9%USD $1,924+ $189 AirfareBased on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Athens10 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $190$2,160-9%USD $1,970+ $189 AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $190$2,160-9%USD $1,970+ $189 AirfareBased on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from Athens10 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Athens0 seats leftSave $86USD $2,074+ $189 AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 21, 2018to Athens0 seats leftSave $86USD $2,074+ $189 AirfareBased on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from Athens10 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $190$2,160-9%USD $1,970+ $189 AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to Athens0 seats leftSave $86USD $2,074+ $189 AirfareBased on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Athens10 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftOnly 3 days left toSave $190$2,160-9%USD $1,970+ $189 AirfareBased on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Athens0 seats leftSave $86USD $2,074+ $189 AirfareBased on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Athens10 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $202$2,300-9%USD $2,098+ $189 AirfareBased on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 June 2018 the full payment of $1,924 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1924 for Greek Island Hopper, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 8 km
- Piraeus (Greece)
- 159 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,924 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopper