Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- US $ 2,609
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Visit the majestic cathedral in Zagreb
- See the Bay of Kotor (UNESCO)
- Walk through the Plitvice National Park
- Drive along the Adriatic coast
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RORachelWritten on July 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe had a excellent trip. It was fast moving and each day was busy with something to do. Our tour guide was so helpful and was excellent at making sure everything ran to plan.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ZAGREB, CROATIA
- Day 2: ZAGREB–LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
- Day 3: LJUBLJANA
- Day 4: LJUBLJANA–POSTOJNA–OPATIJA, CROATIA
- Day 5: OPATIJA. EXCURSION TO PULA
- Day 6: OPATIJA–PLITVICE–ZADAR
- Day 7: ZADAR–TROGIR–SPLIT
- Day 8: SPLIT
- Day 9: SPLIT–BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA–DUBROVNIK, CROATIA
- Day 10: DUBROVNIK
- Day 11: DUBROVNIK
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Zagreb11 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,629Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Zagreb11 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,629Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Zagreb11 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $2,609Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Zagreb11 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats leftUSD $2,609Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Zagreb11 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $2,609Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Zagreb11 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats leftUSD $2,609Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Zagreb11 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $2,629Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Zagreb11 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $2,629Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Zagreb11 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $2,629Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Zagreb11 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Dubrovnik0 seats leftUSD $2,609Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 July 2018 the full payment of $2,609 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2609 for The Croatian, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 691 km.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 117 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 38 km
- Postojna (Slovenia)
- 49 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
- 114 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 87 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 106 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 16 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,609 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Croatian