German Highlights 2018
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 64:22:43
- Discover medieval towns and fairytale castles
- Drive along the beautiful Lake Constance
- Visit the famous gothic cathedral in Cologne
- Enjoy a cruise along the Rhine River
- Experience the local cuisine and wonderful beer
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main! With the discovery tour German Highlights 2018, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany and 11 other destinations in Germany. German Highlights 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Lance Odland's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...ve information by email. As well, I was (apparently) registered with Globus as an American and not as a Canadian. (2) The tour to Berlin gave s... Read more
- Michel Gagne's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentMike and I loved everything about this tour! Very relaxed tour guide and our driver was excellent. The evenings shows we... Read more
- Ellen Kren's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentThe hotels were lovely, the tour was very well done, we saw a lot in 6 days. The bus was comfortable and everyone was ve... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY
- Day 2: FRANKFURT–COLOGNE
- Day 3: COLOGNE–BERLIN
- Day 4: AT LEISURE IN BERLIN
- Day 5: BERLIN–DRESDEN
- Day 6: DRESDEN–BAYREUTH–NUREMBERG
- Day 7: NUREMBERG–ROTHENBURG–MUNICH
- Day 8: MUNICH–OBERAMMERGAU
- Day 9: AT LEISURE IN OBERAMMERGAU
- Day 10: OBERAMMERGAU–NEUSCHWANSTEIN–LINDAU–BIRNAU–BLACK FOREST
- Day 11: BLACK FOREST–HEIDLEBERG–FRANKFURT
- Day 12: FRANKFURT
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum group size of this tour?
The maximum group size is 50 passengers, and the average is around 35 - 40 passengers.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
German Highlights 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $3,019Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 17, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,769Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for German Highlights 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,000 km.
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 35 km
- Dusseldorf (Germany)
- 477 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 149 km
- Leipzig (Germany)
- 229 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 156 km
- Rothenburg (Germany)
- 247 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 71 km
- Oberammergau (Germany)
- 25 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours