Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 25:41:51
- Our saving
- US $ 2,571
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Discover medieval towns and fairytale castles
- Drive along the beautiful Lake Constance
- Visit the famous gothic cathedral in Cologne
- Enjoy a cruise along the Rhine River
- Experience the local cuisine and wonderful beer
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Lance Odland's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...ve information by email. As well, I was (apparently) registered with Globus as an American and not as a Canadian. (2) The tour to Berlin gave s... Read more
- Kathryn Biondi's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellentan excellent tour -- really enjoyed every aspect -- especially appreciated the historial commentary proved by Hugh -- h... Read more
- Paul Murphy's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentThe Greek Escape itinerary packed in a lot within a 7 day schedule. This was perfect for us, although some of the older... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY
- Day 2: FRANKFURT–COLOGNE
- Day 3: COLOGNE–BERLIN
- Day 4: AT LEISURE IN BERLIN
- Day 5: BERLIN–DRESDEN
- Day 6: DRESDEN–BAYREUTH–NUREMBERG
- Day 7: NUREMBERG–ROTHENBURG–MUNICH
- Day 8: MUNICH–OBERAMMERGAU
- Day 9: AT LEISURE IN OBERAMMERGAU
- Day 10: OBERAMMERGAU–NEUSCHWANSTEIN–LINDAU–BIRNAU–BLACK FOREST
- Day 11: BLACK FOREST–HEIDLEBERG–FRANKFURT
- Day 12: FRANKFURT
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2016
What is the maximum group size of this tour?
The maximum group size is 50 passengers.
- April 1, 2016
What is the average group size of this tour?
The average group size is closer to 35-40.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Caroline25th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 2 seats left$248$2,819-9%USD $2,571Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 3 seats left$248$2,819-9%USD $2,571Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main9 seats left$248$2,819-9%USD $2,571Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main7 seats left$248$2,819-9%USD $2,571Based on Double RoomBook Now Hold my
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats left$113USD $2,706Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 June 2018 the full payment of $2,571 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2571 for German Highlights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,000 km.
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 35 km
- Dusseldorf (Germany)
- 477 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 149 km
- Leipzig (Germany)
- 229 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 156 km
- Rothenburg (Germany)
- 247 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 71 km
- Oberammergau (Germany)
- 25 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,571 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,733 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,753 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours