ends on 22 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,816
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Discover medieval towns and fairytale castles
- Drive along the beautiful Lake Constance
- Visit the famous gothic cathedral in Cologne
- Enjoy a cruise along the Rhine River
- Experience the local cuisine and wonderful beer
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Lance Odland's review about another Globus tour5.0 - Excellent...ve information by email. As well, I was (apparently) registered with Globus as an American and not as a Canadian. (2) The tour to Berlin gave s... Read more
- Veronica Brewer's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentThis was an excellent way to see a lot of the Republic of Ireland in a short period of time. Personally I felt too long... Read more
- Brian Wood's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour, but way more walking than I expected. Wore me out.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY
- Day 2: FRANKFURT–COLOGNE
- Day 3: COLOGNE–BERLIN
- Day 4: AT LEISURE IN BERLIN
- Day 5: BERLIN–DRESDEN
- Day 6: DRESDEN–BAYREUTH–NUREMBERG
- Day 7: NUREMBERG–ROTHENBURG–MUNICH
- Day 8: MUNICH–OBERAMMERGAU
- Day 9: AT LEISURE IN OBERAMMERGAU
- Day 10: OBERAMMERGAU–NEUSCHWANSTEIN–LINDAU–BIRNAU–BLACK FOREST
- Day 11: BLACK FOREST–HEIDLEBERG–FRANKFURT
- Day 12: FRANKFURT
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum group size of this tour?
The maximum group size is 50 passengers.
What is the average group size of this tour?
The average group size is closer to 35-40.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Frankfurt-am-MainOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main12 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main0 seats leftUSD $2,819Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Frankfurt-am-Main.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 September 2018 the full payment of $2,816 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2816 for German Highlights, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,000 km.
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 35 km
- Dusseldorf (Germany)
- 477 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 149 km
- Leipzig (Germany)
- 229 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 156 km
- Rothenburg (Germany)
- 247 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 71 km
- Oberammergau (Germany)
- 25 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,816 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,037 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours