Highlights of Sicily & Southern Italy
- Our saving
- US $ 2,789
- +9 Destinations
- South Italy
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME–CASTEL GANDOLFO–SORRENTO COAST
- Day 3: SORRENTO COAST. EXCURSION TO CAPRI
- Day 4: SORRENTO COAST. EXCURSION TO POMPEII
- Day 5: SORRENTO COAST–NAPLES–BARI
- Day 6: BARI–LECCE–ALBEROBELLO
- Day 7: ALBEROBELLO
- Day 8: ALBEROBELLO–MATERA–SCILLA–REGGIO CALABRIA
- Day 9: REGGIO CALABRIA–TAORMINA RIVIERA
- Day 10: AT LEISURE IN TAORMINA RIVIERA
- Day 11: AT LEISURE IN TAORMINA RIVIERA
- Day 12: TAORMINA RIVIERA–AGRIGENTO–PALERMO
- Day 13: PALERMO
- Day 14: PALERMO
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MDMarionWritten on November 1, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour covered long distances. Each day covered too many sights, though it would be impossible to travel there as an individual. I loved each place we visited, plus all the excursions, but it could have been at a slower pace. People became tired and... Read more
- RRosannaWritten on October 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a good tour overall. The guide and bus driver were wonderful. None of the hotels shown on the website were the ones we stayed in. Some of the hotels were not first class and really outdated. The one in Sorrento was really disappointing. The... Read more
- DianaWritten on June 11, 20191.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Expect no help, ignored, no resolution if issue on tour occurs Rate 0 Rate 0, would never touch Globus or Cosmos tour again. Be warned if there is an issue with your tour - Don't expect Globus to help you or provide a resolution – care factor is nil. Don't... Read more
- ElenaWritten on April 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
One of the best tour we have being a true Sicilian experience would highly recommend.
- CBCharlesWritten on December 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour of Southern Italy & Sicily was my first with Globus with my contact in Hamilton, Ontario. Initially there was a problem with a cancelled outgoing flight that I was never notified of and was never corrected until two weeks later. Globus... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour, however, they can be arranged at an additional cost with our customer support team once your booking is confirmed.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Palermo after breakfast on the morning of the last day of the tour. The final hotel will most likely be Grand Hotel Piazza Borsa, however, all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts in Rome at the Della Conciliazione hotel, however, please note, all accommodation is subject to change until your final documents are released. The first day is just an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time you wish however at 5pm there is a meeting and a special welcome dinner which you can join in if you wish too.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dorothy25th October 2019
Highlights of Sicily & Southern Italy
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Palermo7 seats left$347$3,469-10%USD $3,122Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Palermo8 seats left$355$3,549-10%USD $3,194Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 19, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Palermo10+ seats left$355$3,549-10%USD $3,194Based on Double Room
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Palermo0 seats leftUSD $3,569Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Palermo10+ seats left$359$3,589-10%USD $3,230Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Palermo8 seats left$359$3,589-10%USD $3,230Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Palermo10+ seats left$359$3,589-10%USD $3,230Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Palermo10+ seats left$363$3,629-10%USD $3,266Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Palermo9 seats left$359$3,589-10%USD $3,230Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from Rome14 DaysTuesdayJun 16, 2020to Palermo10+ seats left$363$3,629-10%USD $3,266Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Palermo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 12 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 12 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Globus. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Globus. Please familiarise yourself with the Globus payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 26 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 15 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 16 km
- Pompeii (Italy)
- 179 km
- Matera (Italy)
- 170 km
- Calabria (Italy)
- 165 km
- Taormina (Italy)
- 162 km
- Agrigento (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,789 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,693 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Sicily & Southern Italy