- Our saving
- US $ 2,780
- Rather Poor
- EEJAYWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We did the Globus Italian Treasures tour in May 2018. This was our first time on a tour and to Italy. Our tour guide Errica was amazing + very good @ her job and our bus driver Luciano a very good driver. The tour was all go you had to get up at 6:00am each... Read more
- HHelenWritten on June 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We have just finished our second tour with Globus. This time we did the Italian Treasures 11 days tour - although it is really 10 days as all there is on the first day is the Welcome Dinner. Once again Globus were wonderful. Our tour director - Fabi - and... Read more
- LTLitsaWritten on October 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic ! Wow ! I had such a fun time with Globus. Every activity, every accommodation, every dinner, every guide, every transportation, was great. I would certainly recommend Globus, and I will travel with Globus again. A truly professional organisation.
- FMFilippoWritten on September 19, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
My review is two part: A) tourradar - Tourradar were responsive enough with my email and chat responses via the web, and they were very helpful in suggesting the correct tour from Globus when it came to Age, length, and descriptions, etc. BUT, I didn't... Read more
- MLMARIONWritten on November 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome Service...Loved the trip!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ROME, ITALY
- Day 2: ROME
- Day 3: ROME–LUCCA
- Day 4: LUCCA. EXCURSION TO CINQUE TERRE & PISA
- Day 5: LUCCA–SIENA–SAN GIMIGNANO–VERRAZZANO CASTLE–FLORENCE
- Day 6: FLORENCE
- Day 7: FLORENCE–VERONA–VENICE ISLAND
- Day 8: VENICE ISLAND
- Day 9: VENICE ISLAND–RAVENNA–ASSISI
- Day 10: ASSISI–ORVIETO–ROME
- Day 11: ROME
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where are the overnights on this trip?
Get in contact with us and our customer support team they can send a copy of the vacation overview which will include your itinerary as well as the suggested hotel used in each destination, and for other information.
Are accommodation, coach travel and activities/outings included in this tour?
Coach travel is included as this is a coach trip. Hotel accommodation is also included.
If you have a look at the tour page, within the itinerary you can gain a broader understanding of the wide range of sights and activities that are part of the tour.
Are there any coach travels?
Coach travel is of course included as this is a coach trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Rome11 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,059Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,089Based on Double Room
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,139Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,179Based on Double Room
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,199Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,199Based on Double Room
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $3,229Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Rome9 seats left$320$3,199-10%USD $2,879Based on Double Room
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Rome11 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$323$3,229-10%USD $2,906Based on Double Room
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Rome11 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Rome7 seats left$320$3,199-10%USD $2,879Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 January 2019 the full payment of $2,780 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2780 for Italian Treasures, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 270 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 70 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 71 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 15 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 89 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 29 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 38 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 186 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 103 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,780 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Treasures