- Our saving
- US $ 2,233
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Plane, Mini-coach, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- DDennisWritten on October 1, 20164.0 - GoodJust returned from a 10 day "Emerald Isle" tour of Ireland and had a terrific experience. Our Tour Director Paul Barton added so much to the tour by telling us all about the various sites we passed by on our tour. His organization skills were great and his levity was just what the tour group needed to cause people to relax and enjoy themselves. The knowledge that he imparted to us about the history of the island and the Irish people really enhanced the tour. I simply can't say enough good things about Paul. Several of the OLD hotel rooms were less than enjoyable, however. The air line reservations were abominable with a 6+ hour layover in Newark before flying to Dublin. The coach driver (Shawn Kingston) was very professional and helpful. And his driving skills were phenomenal. I would definitely travel with those 2 again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 2: DUBLIN–KILDARE–STROKESTOWN–BALLINA
- Day 3: BALLINA–KYLEMORE–GALWAY
- Day 4: GALWAY. EXCURSION TO THE ARAN ISLANDS
- Day 5: GALWAY–CLIFFS OF MOHER–LIMERICK
- Day 6: LIMERICK–FOYNES–KILLARNEY
- Day 7: KILLARNEY. RING OF KERRY EXCURSION
- Day 8: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–WATERFORD
- Day 9: WATERFORD–AVOCA–GLENDALOUGH–DUBLIN
- Day 10: DUBLIN
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
What are the optional activities available on this trip?
Operators tend not to release this information only with a few weeks before the departure. You will be informed about the available activities during the tour and will be able to pay for these during the tour. At this stage we can only give you some rough information and pricing regarding optionals (can only quote rough amount in USD for now).
- October 1, 2016
What is the age limit for this tour?
This tour is operated by Globus and they have open age group tours which means the age range is from 8 to 80 years.
- January 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andy15th March 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftSave $98USD $2,351Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftSave $98USD $2,351Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 11, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftSave $98USD $2,351Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 18, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Dublin10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $216$2,449-9%USD $2,233Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Dublin10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $216$2,449-9%USD $2,233Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Dublin10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $216$2,449-9%USD $2,233Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Dublin8 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $216$2,449-9%USD $2,233Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Dublin10+ seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $216$2,449-9%USD $2,233Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftSave $98USD $2,351Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Dublin8 seats leftOnly 2 days left toSave $216$2,449-9%USD $2,233Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 June 2018 the full payment of $2,233 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2233 for Emerald Isle, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Kildare (Ireland)
- 151 km
- Knock (Ireland)
- 58 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Aran Islands (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Kilfenora (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 63 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Adare (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,233 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Emerald Isle