- Our saving
- US $ 2,296
- Rather Poor
- VBVeronicaWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis was an excellent way to see a lot of the Republic of Ireland in a short period of time. Personally I felt too long was spent in Blarney; for those who didn’t want to kiss the stone the only alternative was shopping or eating and it was too early for the latter.Show detailed ratings
- WVWilliamWritten on June 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur guide Angels was awesome as well as our driver George. They both went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable The tour was great I felt like we saw so much of Ireland and it’s different landscspesShow detailed ratings
- DDennisWritten on October 1, 20164.0 - GoodJust returned from a 10 day "Emerald Isle" tour of Ireland and had a terrific experience. Our Tour Director Paul Barton added so much to the tour by telling us all about the various sites we passed by on our tour. His organization skills were great and his levity was just what the tour group needed to cause people to relax and enjoy themselves. The knowledge that he imparted to us about the history of the island and the Irish people really enhanced the tour. I simply can't say enough good things about Paul. Several of the OLD hotel rooms were less than enjoyable, however. The air line reservations were abominable with a 6+ hour layover in Newark before flying to Dublin. The coach driver (Shawn Kingston) was very professional and helpful. And his driving skills were phenomenal. I would definitely travel with those 2 again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 2: DUBLIN–KILDARE–STROKESTOWN–BALLINA
- Day 3: BALLINA–KYLEMORE–GALWAY
- Day 4: GALWAY. EXCURSION TO THE ARAN ISLANDS
- Day 5: GALWAY–CLIFFS OF MOHER–LIMERICK
- Day 6: LIMERICK–FOYNES–KILLARNEY
- Day 7: KILLARNEY. RING OF KERRY EXCURSION
- Day 8: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–WATERFORD
- Day 9: WATERFORD–AVOCA–GLENDALOUGH–DUBLIN
- Day 10: DUBLIN
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional activities available on this trip?
Operators tend not to release this information only with a few weeks before the departure. You will be informed about the available activities during the tour and will be able to pay for these during the tour. At this stage we can only give you some rough information and pricing regarding optionals (can only quote rough amount in USD for now).
What is the age limit for this tour?
This tour is operated by Globus and they have open age group tours which means the age range is from 8 to 80 years.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to DublinOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,449Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $2,449Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $2,449Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Dublin0 seats leftUSD $2,449Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Dublin8 seats leftUSD $2,449Based on Double Room
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $2,449Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to DublinOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,449Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Dublin10+ seats leftUSD $2,449Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to DublinOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,449Based on Double Room
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Dublin10 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Dublin7 seats leftUSD $2,449Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 September 2018 the full payment of $2,296 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2296 for Emerald Isle, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Kildare (Ireland)
- 151 km
- Knock (Ireland)
- 58 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Aran Islands (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 32 km
- Kilfenora (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 63 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 16 km
- Adare (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,296 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Emerald Isle