- Our saving
- US $ 2,069
- +15 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Rather Poor
- AnonymousWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour exceeded all my expectations in every respect. I felt like I received an outstanding overview of Irish history and culture. Our guide was fabulous and our driver was the consummate professional.
- LLLiWritten on July 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have already submitted my survey feedback on the part of the tour that ended in Dublin. I have now finished the ending (to/from Belfast) which was just ok. It was nothing like the non-Belfast tour which was rich and fun because the guide was present.... Read more
- VBVeronicaWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an excellent way to see a lot of the Republic of Ireland in a short period of time. Personally I felt too long was spent in Blarney; for those who didn’t want to kiss the stone the only alternative was shopping or eating and it was too early for... Read more
- WVWilliamWritten on June 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide Angels was awesome as well as our driver George. They both went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable The tour was great I felt like we saw so much of Ireland and it’s different landscspes
- DDennisWritten on October 1, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Just returned from a 10 day "Emerald Isle" tour of Ireland and had a terrific experience. Our Tour Director Paul Barton added so much to the tour by telling us all about the various sites we passed by on our tour. His organization skills were great and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
- Day 2: DUBLIN–KILDARE–STROKESTOWN–BALLINA
- Day 3: BALLINA–KYLEMORE–GALWAY
- Day 4: GALWAY. EXCURSION TO THE ARAN ISLANDS
- Day 5: GALWAY–CLIFFS OF MOHER–LIMERICK
- Day 6: LIMERICK–FOYNES–KILLARNEY
- Day 7: KILLARNEY. RING OF KERRY EXCURSION
- Day 8: KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–WATERFORD
- Day 9: WATERFORD–AVOCA–GLENDALOUGH–DUBLIN
- Day 10: DUBLIN
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional activities available on this trip?
Operators tend not to release this information only with a few weeks before the departure. You will be informed about the available activities during the tour and will be able to pay for these during the tour. At this stage we can only give you some rough information and pricing regarding optionals (can only quote rough amount in USD for now).
What is the age limit for this tour?
This tour is operated by Globus and they have open age group tours which means the age range is from 8 to 80 years.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Dublin10 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Dublin9 seats left$230$2,299-10%USD $2,069Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Dublin10 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Dublin9 seats left$232$2,319-10%USD $2,087Based on Double Room
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Dublin10 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$253$2,529-10%USD $2,276Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Dublin10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$253$2,529-10%USD $2,276Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Dublin10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$253$2,529-10%USD $2,276Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Dublin10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$253$2,529-10%USD $2,276Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Dublin10 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Dublin9 seats left$253$2,529-10%USD $2,276Based on Double Room
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Dublin10 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$253$2,529-10%USD $2,276Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Dublin10 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Dublin8 seats left$256$2,559-10%USD $2,303Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Dublin10 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Dublin10+ seats left$256$2,559-10%USD $2,303Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 January 2019 the full payment of $2,069 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2069 for Emerald Isle, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 48 km
- Kildare (Ireland)
- 105 km
- Strokestown (Ireland)
- 79 km
- Ballina (Ireland)
- 94 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Aran Islands (Ireland)
- 49 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 63 km
- Limerick (Ireland)
- 33 km
- Foynes (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,069 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Emerald Isle