Adriatic Adventure–Zagreb to Athens
Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,063
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Explore the Balkan nightlife
- Sail and hike in Montenegro and Albania
- Embrace the beaches in Corfu
- Venture the ruins of Ancient Athens
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Boat, Plane, Ferry
- Travel style
Start in Zagreb and end in Athens! With the discovery tour Adriatic Adventure–Zagreb to Athens, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Zagreb, Croatia and 9 other destinations in Europe. Adriatic Adventure–Zagreb to Athens is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- CarrieWritten on September 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis trip was overall in one word... amazing. The destinations covered were amazing & beautiful. It was handy to have everything sorted out : the accommodation (mix of hostels & hotels), the transportation and many of the activities. Most of the places stayed did not have breakfast, but it was stated clearly that they wouldn't. Some of the places that had breakfast included a selection of breads, cereals and coffee - everything that you need. Croatia blew my mind.. The Croatia part of the tour was very in depth and I have a great idea of what the country is all about now & I also want to go back to see more in the future - The tour goes to cities, lakes, medieval villages, islands, beaches and has stops along the way to each usually. Note that on occasion there are stops along the way & the activity isn't always included in the tour.. I found that out the hard way in Albania. The transportation was a mix of using local transportation, personal buses and ferries. Note that in Albania MOST places do not accept credit card & we had troubles using the bank machines to take out cash.. Albania accepts the Euro as currency so make sure you have lots before you go (I also found out the hard way and didn't have any Euros as i Spent them in Montenegro) The groups for the tour are really what made the trip amazing.. Both groups were super friendly & alot of fun.. being a smaller tour and with the age restrictions it did make for a better trip because we were all around the same age, so had more in common! It was great having a smaller group too because we all became closer & spent even the "free time/Free days" together doing the activities. Our guide Marco was with us for both parts of the tour and overall he did a great job covering the information needed and I felt like we could always go to him if we had questions about anything. That was a part of the tour that I liked: knowing that I had someone to ask questions to who knows the area..Overall, HIGHLY recommend doing BOTH parts of this tour, as Many who didn't do the 2nd leg of the trip were super jealous and wishing they did! You won't regret doing this tour!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Zagreb
- Day 2 Zagreb/Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Day 3 Plitvice Lakes National Park/Split
- Day 4 Split
- Day 5 Split/Hvar
- Day 6 Hvar/Dubrovnik
- Day 7 Dubrovnik
- Day 8 Dubrovnik/Kotor
- Day 9 Kotor
- Day 10 Kotor/Tirana
- Day 11 Tirana/Saranda
- Day 12 Saranda/Corfu
- Day 13 Corfu
- Day 14 Corfu/Athens
- Day 15 Athens
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Adriatic Adventure–Zagreb to Athens
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Zagreb15 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Athens0 seats left$88USD $2,111
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Zagreb15 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Athens0 seats left$90USD $2,159
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Zagreb15 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Athens0 seats left$90USD $2,159
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Zagreb15 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$86USD $2,063
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Zagreb15 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$86USD $2,063
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Zagreb15 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$86USD $2,063
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Zagreb15 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$86USD $2,063
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Zagreb15 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$86USD $2,063
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Zagreb15 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$86USD $2,063
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Zagreb15 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$86USD $2,063
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Albania and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 September 2018 the full payment of $2,063 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2063 for Adriatic Adventure–Zagreb to Athens, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,290 km.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 170 km
- Pag (Croatia)
- 155 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 138 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 149 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 132 km
- Dhermi (Albania)
- 63 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 382 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,063 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,718 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Adriatic Adventure–Zagreb to Athens