Grand Canyon Overnight
- Our saving
- US $ 301
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- NNikkieta88Written on October 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Grand Canyon Camping Tour. Highly recommend it to anyone! Great experience and my first time camping. Alex was a very knowledgeable guide. Also, great way to meet people all over the world!
- JJaneWritten on October 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best Camping! Joined the 2-day Grand Canyon camping tour. Our guide Evan was great and helpful and friendly. He can't be a better guide. Love to hear the stories from him. He gave us a lovely surprise at the end of the trip! Words can't express my... Read more
- MatthewWritten on October 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jon was an absolutely fantastic guide. Made the entire experience completely unforgetable with outstanding advice on where to go and what to do to make the best of the time available. Camping was made very easy and added to the experience. Highly recommend... Read more
- VMVeronicaWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
2 day Grand Canyon overnight tour brilliant. Friendly guide very knowledgeable about area, plenty of time to look around south rim and enjoy surroundings. Hotel comfortable. Helicopter option booked by guide - awesome experience. Sunset awesome. Visited... Read more
- CTCadoWritten on September 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Grand Canyon is more than grand. We got collected from our hotel by our tour leader Mike, he was on time and super organised. We had advised a couple of days prior that our hotel was not going to hold our luggage and they were extremely accommodating. Mikes... Read more
- GGlynnisGartsideWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Bran tailored the tour to each individual. We appreciated his depth of knowledge and his flexibility. His environmental awareness was also pleasing. Specifically his knowledge of the local bird life.
- EEvanRobertsWritten on July 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour! We are well traveled and have been on many tours worldwide and this one no doubt is in the top 3! Our Guide Jon was professional, knowledgeable, friendly, informative and shared many stories, history and geology about the area. We stopped... Read more
- BBBrianWritten on October 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip to the Grand Canyon was exactly what I had wanted it to be. As we four weren't interested in hiking, John dropped us off each day at the Bright Angel Lodge where we really enjoyed time to ourselves to look around all the historic buildings in the... Read more
- CBCharlotteWritten on September 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really excellent trip - our guide Mike was knowledgeable and really good, managing not only to answer all our questions, but give us lots of information and interesting facts. The bus picked up on time and there were adeqaute comfort stops along the way.... Read more
- AAAlanWritten on September 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a great trip. We drove from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, stayed the night. It was well organised. Jon our tour guide was excellent. He was very knowledgeable about the area we travelled through and very helpful to all the people on the tour,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day One
- Day Two
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Grand Canyon Overnight
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$9USD $301
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$9USD $301
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$9USD $301
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$9USD $301
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$9USD $301
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$9USD $301
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$9USD $301
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$9USD $301
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$9USD $301
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $301 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $301 for Grand Canyon Overnight, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 295 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $301 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,877 tours in North America
- covered by 78 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Grand Canyon Overnight via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Canyon Overnight