Grand Canyon Overnight
- Our saving
- US $ 251
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Dave "Our tour guide definitely made the experience very enjoyable and memorable. John was professional and competent, making everything fairly painless and smooth, but above all, he was ENTERTAINING. He definitely knew plenty of facts about the region, but we ended up being even more enthralled by his anecdotes from his varied and interesting career! In addition, he kept our tour on schedule and was in..."
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas
Start and end in Las Vegas! With the adventure tour Grand Canyon Overnight, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Las Vegas, USA and Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon Overnight is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- BBBrianWritten on October 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur trip to the Grand Canyon was exactly what I had wanted it to be. As we four weren't interested in hiking, John dropped us off each day at the Bright Angel Lodge where we really enjoyed time to ourselves to look around all the historic buildings in the village, which also gave us different views of the canyon. We sat and people watched, soaked up the atmosphere, watched people feed the squirrels when John had warned us all about keeping our distance from them, took photos, ate icecream. John then picked us up at the end of our given time. Watching the sun set over the canyon was magical. Getting to travel on the old Route 66, to stop at Selegman, with all it's Americana was a delight. Do as we did, take the tour so you can get out to the Canyon, you don't have to hike, enjoy the village instead, there is a lot to see there. All Jons information as we travelled was excellent, couldn't be more helpful, very happy with him as a guide.Show detailed ratings
- CBCharlotteWritten on September 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentReally excellent trip - our guide Mike was knowledgeable and really good, managing not only to answer all our questions, but give us lots of information and interesting facts. The bus picked up on time and there were adeqaute comfort stops along the way. There was plenty of time to explore the Hoover dam and also Spigelman and the start of the "Historic Route 66" before getting to the Grand Canyon. We were able to see both sunset and sunrise and Mike even porvided breakfast - which was eaten with a view of the Canyon just to make it extra special. The trip wasn't rushed and you could do as much or as little walking as you liked - so not just for enthustiatic outdoors types.The overnight accomodation - all our group had opted out of camping - was excellent as well. All in all I can recommend both Mike and Bindlestiff Tours.Show detailed ratings
- AAAlanWritten on September 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was a great trip. We drove from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, stayed the night. It was well organised. Jon our tour guide was excellent. He was very knowledgeable about the area we travelled through and very helpful to all the people on the tour, nothing seemed to be too much trouble for him.The Grand Canyon is so worth seeing and we had a good amount of time there. There was a choice of camping or staying in a hotel and the hotel we stayed in was nice, clean and the staff were friendly. The town Tusayon was nice as well. I would highly recommend this trip if you want to have a good look at the Canyon and you don't have a lot of time.Show detailed ratings
- SBSimoneWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis year eight of us had a great time touring with Rachel. She again manage to put together an exciting two day tour which included Sunrise and Sunset over the Grand Canyon, The mines in El Dorado and spending time with the donkeys in Oatman. Rachel is knowledgeable and well organized. I would recommend Rachel and her company to everyone.Show detailed ratings
- MGMarcyWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentSecond tour we take with Bindlestiff this time driving and visiting several sites on Rte 66 and camping overnight at the Grand Canyon, met all of my expectations. Great tour company.Show detailed ratings
- SSSharonWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis is the second tour we have taken with Rachel from Bindlestiff and we are already planning our third. This year, our group of 8 did an overnight tenting/ hotel tour of the Grand Canyon. Rachel is incredibly knowledgeable and accommodating. She always plans several different scenarios that will suit everyone within your group and contingencies for circumstances such as rain. We left from Las Vegas and on the way stopped at two different mining towns. El Dorado where we enjoyed a guided tour of a no longer functioning mine and the surrounding area; then quirky Oatman, a ghost town where we had fun exploring, amazed at the wild burros roaming throughout and had lunch at a historic inn. At the Grand Canyon we were able to experience both sunrise and sunset. It was a fantastic experience. Some of our group chose to do a short hike down into the Canyon with Rachel while others walked on a path along the rim. As with all of our stops, you never feel rushed and have plenty of time experience everything and to take all the pictures you might want. On way back to Vegas we made one more stop along Rt. 66 in Seligman, Arizona the inspiration for the movie “Cars”. If you are planning on doing any sight seeing, Rachel and Bindlestiff Tours is a must. The van is extremely comfortable and everything for your tour will been well thought out in advance. Tours with Rachel are amazing!Show detailed ratings
- DADaveWritten on May 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide definitely made the experience very enjoyable and memorable. John was professional and competent, making everything fairly painless and smooth, but above all, he was ENTERTAINING. He definitely knew plenty of facts about the region, but we ended up being even more enthralled by his anecdotes from his varied and interesting career! In addition, he kept our tour on schedule and was informative about the hiking/dining options at each stage. We paid for the barbecue dinner, which was delicious (homemade guac, anyone?) but unfortunately did take time--I might recommend those who plan on watching the sunrise just buy dinner, in order to get to bed faster. Note: the van we traveled in was comfortable and scrupulously neat. As for the GC itself, it was hands-down the highlight of the trip. Hoover Dam was nice and Route 66 quaint, but I absolutely would have traded them for more time to hike the Canyon itself. We went to the South Rim and got to do the Rim Trail on the first day and reached Cedar Point on the South Kaibab trail the next morning, but it only left me wanting more. Unfortunately, since someone in our party had an earlier flight, we were on a tight schedule, and couldn't go much further. John was very good about warning us about dehydration and heat exhaustion--I recommend everyone take the sun very seriously, and bring more than a liter of water per person even on a short hike. I was slightly unprepared for the desert cold at night, but I did manage to prevent myself from being sunburned or dehydrated!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 2, 20145.0 - ExcellentBindlestiff Tours are the best! Me and my friend did a Grand Canyon Overnight Tour for 2 days. It was amazing! We went there by a van, stopped at Hoover Dam on our way, stopped at Historic Route 66 on our way back, did a helicopter tour over the Canyon, and still had plenty of time to do walks around (and in) the Canyon. Our guide was awesome! During our long way to the South Rim he told us about Las Vegas, about Hoover Dam, lots of history and geology about the Canyon and how it was "made", stories about wild animals. He knows a lot about South West and you can ask him anything. I learnt so much new. In the evening, we sat by fire near Grand Canyon, which was also a super nice experience with some beer, marshmallow cooking and ghost stories. It was so much fun. I suggest Bindlestiff tours to anyone! It's not just a very comfortable way to see great nature but also you will learn lots of things in a very interesting and funny way! Thank you very much, Bindlestiff! Verified on Trip Advisor
- AAnonymousWritten on February 4, 20145.0 - ExcellentMy sister Gladys and her husband Harry put together a private tour with Rachael that fitted our adventure. There were 4 of us that Rachael picked up at our home and took us to a fun filled adventure on our way to Ghost Town, Route 66 was just awesome. In between times we had time to browse, shop or get something to eat. We then headed onto Williams, AZ which we spent one night at Grand Rail Hotel onto the next morning catching The Grand Train to Grand Canyon. The train ride was so relaxing and the scenery was beautiful. When we pulled into the Grand Canyon that was breathtaking. What a beautiful site to see. Stayed overnight at the Maswik hotel then taking a Desert View tour the next day what has some magnificent sites to see.Then back onto the train to Grand Rail Hotel where Rachael was there ready to get us home. The ride home was very relaxing and seeing the Las Vegas lights at nights.... wow Thanks Rachael for a great time Verified on Trip Advisor
- AAnonymousWritten on October 1, 20135.0 - ExcellentThe Grand Canyon is an experience you want to get right. I’m really glad I chose Bindlestiff Tours because it was obvious from the first contact that they are interested in providing a quality service that is memorable for all the right reasons. We had a great day thanks to our passionate and experienced guide (Khriss) and the fact that Bindlestiff specialises in small groups - which makes for a comfortable ride and a personal experience. We had enough time at the Canyon to complete some walks and enjoy the view from multiple vantage points. Khriss was able to make sure everyone got the best experience and was able to give tailored advice to everyone on the best way to enjoy the Canyon - particular to their age and fitness level. Definitely felt like a quality experience. We did some other tours with Bindlestiff and all were memorable and faultless. Can’t recommend them highly enough.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day One
- Day Two
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Wendy29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Grand Canyon Overnight
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Las Vegas2 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$35$285-12%USD $251
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Las Vegas2 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$35$285-12%USD $251
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Las Vegas2 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$35$285-12%USD $251
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Las Vegas2 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$35$285-12%USD $251
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$35$285-12%USD $251
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$35$285-12%USD $251
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$35$285-12%USD $251
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$35$285-12%USD $251
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$35$285-12%USD $251
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2018 the full payment of $251 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $251 for Grand Canyon Overnight, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 590 km.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 295 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $251 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,310 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Grand Canyon Overnight via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Canyon Overnight