Grand Canyon Overnight
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 263
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Dave "Our tour guide definitely made the experience very enjoyable and memorable. John was professional and competent, making everything fairly painless and smooth, but above all, he was ENTERTAINING. He definitely knew plenty of facts about the region, but we ended up being even more enthralled by his anecdotes from his varied and interesting career! In addition, he kept our tour on schedule and was in..."
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas
Start and end in Las Vegas! With the sightseeing tour Grand Canyon Overnight, you have a 2 day tour package taking you through Las Vegas, USA and Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon Overnight is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- CTCadoWritten on September 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentGrand Canyon is more than grand. We got collected from our hotel by our tour leader Mike, he was on time and super organised. We had advised a couple of days prior that our hotel was not going to hold our luggage and they were extremely accommodating. Mikes knowledge of the area and passion for his work definitely made the difference between being ferried to the Grand Canyon and being led into the amazingly beautiful national park. We were advised throughout the day what the schedule looked like, Mike’s directions were always clear and he was happy to answer all the questions that were asked of him. We made it to the Canyon via the Hoover dam and Mike was good enough to highlight different trail walks for different levels of skill. The trails he recommended were bang on for ability- let’s face it, I’m not a great hiker but my mate is. I tookthe easy road with stunning views and she attempted some of the more strenuous stuff. Mike made great suggestions for the sunset and it was breathtaking. As me and my friend were camping we got dropped at the park cafeteria for dinner while Mike dropped the others in town, we were then collected and taken to the campsite. Lucky for us he had set up our tents already - we were instructed on how to use and inflate the sleeping mats and sleeping bags were distributed. We had some campfire popcorn before turning in. The sleeping bags were something else let me tell ya. It was like a warm hug! In the morning we were provided with fruit, croissant and juice for breakfast and we packed down the campsite - Mike was super at explaining how to dismantle everything. We spent half a day hiking around the canyon then headed back to Vegas. Highlights: Mike was brilliant! The time in the Canyon was just enough. The hiking trails can be done by anyone who can walk a straight line Wildlife everywhere. Downfalls: it’s far. There is absolutely nothing that the company can do about distance and they do try to break up the drive, however; it’s far. Come prepared with water and snacks. Overall: I can’t recommend this highly enough. It was the best all round option. If you’re looking at a one day tour to the Canyon you are mad. Spend a couple of extra bucks and get the best experience.Show detailed ratings
- EEvanRobertsWritten on July 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic tour! We are well traveled and have been on many tours worldwide and this one no doubt is in the top 3! Our Guide Jon was professional, knowledgeable, friendly, informative and shared many stories, history and geology about the area. We stopped at Route 66 on the way to the Grand Canyon which is a fun quirky town on Route 66 arriving at the Grand Canyon for lunch on the rim. We were given many options for the afternoon including walks, helicopter flights, family activities, exhibits and ranger programs. We met up for a once in a lifetime sunset along the rim of the canyon. Truly special. The hotel was great- in the park town of Tusayan with plenty of meal and bar options for the evening. The next morning we were given the option of an early start to catch the sunrise which we recommend that you do not miss! Jon was equipped with OJ and Muffins which made a nice sunrise sunrise picnic. We spent the morning catching up on the walks and exhibits that we hadn't got to the day prior and headed back to Las Vegas after lunch which put us back in plenty of time for dinner and a show. All round great company, great tour guide and great tour! Thank you Bindlestiff Tours!Show detailed ratings
- BBBrianWritten on October 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur trip to the Grand Canyon was exactly what I had wanted it to be. As we four weren't interested in hiking, John dropped us off each day at the Bright Angel Lodge where we really enjoyed time to ourselves to look around all the historic buildings in the village, which also gave us different views of the canyon. We sat and people watched, soaked up the atmosphere, watched people feed the squirrels when John had warned us all about keeping our distance from them, took photos, ate icecream. John then picked us up at the end of our given time. Watching the sun set over the canyon was magical. Getting to travel on the old Route 66, to stop at Selegman, with all it's Americana was a delight. Do as we did, take the tour so you can get out to the Canyon, you don't have to hike, enjoy the village instead, there is a lot to see there. All Jons information as we travelled was excellent, couldn't be more helpful, very happy with him as a guide.Show detailed ratings
- CBCharlotteWritten on September 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentReally excellent trip - our guide Mike was knowledgeable and really good, managing not only to answer all our questions, but give us lots of information and interesting facts. The bus picked up on time and there were adeqaute comfort stops along the way. There was plenty of time to explore the Hoover dam and also Spigelman and the start of the "Historic Route 66" before getting to the Grand Canyon. We were able to see both sunset and sunrise and Mike even porvided breakfast - which was eaten with a view of the Canyon just to make it extra special. The trip wasn't rushed and you could do as much or as little walking as you liked - so not just for enthustiatic outdoors types.The overnight accomodation - all our group had opted out of camping - was excellent as well. All in all I can recommend both Mike and Bindlestiff Tours.Show detailed ratings
- AAAlanWritten on September 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis was a great trip. We drove from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, stayed the night. It was well organised. Jon our tour guide was excellent. He was very knowledgeable about the area we travelled through and very helpful to all the people on the tour, nothing seemed to be too much trouble for him.The Grand Canyon is so worth seeing and we had a good amount of time there. There was a choice of camping or staying in a hotel and the hotel we stayed in was nice, clean and the staff were friendly. The town Tusayon was nice as well. I would highly recommend this trip if you want to have a good look at the Canyon and you don't have a lot of time.Show detailed ratings
- SBSimoneWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentI recently returned from my first ever trip to Las Vegas ♠️ which included this Grand Canyon Overnight tour ..our group of 8 friends returned for their 2nd tour with Bindlestiff tours and our guide Rachel, who literally, makes this tour what it is... great company and so passionate , professional and Knowledgeable... . en route to and from the Grand Canyon, our tour included the old Route 66 mining towns ⚖️ of El Dorado with an authentic mine tour that was absolutely fascinating ...and Oatman Ghost town with rich history and wild burros to boot. Lunch was at an authentic saloon complete with its own Hollywood royalty connections...arrival to the Grand Canyon National Park was truly breathtaking in and of itself. Rachel packed in an amazing overnight package to capture Sunset on the rim, Camping for some of the group and hotel accommodations for others. We returned to the rim to capture sunrise and then hikes along and into the Canyon!!!! Truly truly sights to be had. These East coast girls loved capturing the history and beauty of this rich West coast gifts...Show detailed ratings
- SBSimoneWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis year eight of us had a great time touring with Rachel. She again manage to put together an exciting two day tour which included Sunrise and Sunset over the Grand Canyon, The mines in El Dorado and spending time with the donkeys in Oatman. Rachel is knowledgeable and well organized. I would recommend Rachel and her company to everyone.Show detailed ratings
- MGMarcyWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentSecond tour we take with Bindlestiff this time driving and visiting several sites on Rte 66 and camping overnight at the Grand Canyon, met all of my expectations. Great tour company.Show detailed ratings
- SSSharonWritten on August 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis is the second tour we have taken with Rachel from Bindlestiff and we are already planning our third. This year, our group of 8 did an overnight tenting/ hotel tour of the Grand Canyon. Rachel is incredibly knowledgeable and accommodating. She always plans several different scenarios that will suit everyone within your group and contingencies for circumstances such as rain. We left from Las Vegas and on the way stopped at two different mining towns. El Dorado where we enjoyed a guided tour of a no longer functioning mine and the surrounding area; then quirky Oatman, a ghost town where we had fun exploring, amazed at the wild burros roaming throughout and had lunch at a historic inn. At the Grand Canyon we were able to experience both sunrise and sunset. It was a fantastic experience. Some of our group chose to do a short hike down into the Canyon with Rachel while others walked on a path along the rim. As with all of our stops, you never feel rushed and have plenty of time experience everything and to take all the pictures you might want. On way back to Vegas we made one more stop along Rt. 66 in Seligman, Arizona the inspiration for the movie “Cars”. If you are planning on doing any sight seeing, Rachel and Bindlestiff Tours is a must. The van is extremely comfortable and everything for your tour will been well thought out in advance. Tours with Rachel are amazing!Show detailed ratings
- DADaveWritten on May 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide definitely made the experience very enjoyable and memorable. John was professional and competent, making everything fairly painless and smooth, but above all, he was ENTERTAINING. He definitely knew plenty of facts about the region, but we ended up being even more enthralled by his anecdotes from his varied and interesting career! In addition, he kept our tour on schedule and was informative about the hiking/dining options at each stage. We paid for the barbecue dinner, which was delicious (homemade guac, anyone?) but unfortunately did take time--I might recommend those who plan on watching the sunrise just buy dinner, in order to get to bed faster. Note: the van we traveled in was comfortable and scrupulously neat. As for the GC itself, it was hands-down the highlight of the trip. Hoover Dam was nice and Route 66 quaint, but I absolutely would have traded them for more time to hike the Canyon itself. We went to the South Rim and got to do the Rim Trail on the first day and reached Cedar Point on the South Kaibab trail the next morning, but it only left me wanting more. Unfortunately, since someone in our party had an earlier flight, we were on a tight schedule, and couldn't go much further. John was very good about warning us about dehydration and heat exhaustion--I recommend everyone take the sun very seriously, and bring more than a liter of water per person even on a short hike. I was slightly unprepared for the desert cold at night, but I did manage to prevent myself from being sunburned or dehydrated!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day One
- Day Two
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Grand Canyon Overnight
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$16USD $269Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Las Vegas2 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$47$310-15%USD $263
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bindlestiff Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $263 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $263 for Grand Canyon Overnight, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bindlestiff Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bindlestiff Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 590 km.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 295 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 295 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $263 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,907 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Grand Canyon Overnight via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Canyon Overnight