Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia
- Our saving
- US $ 13,090
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Board ship and sail along the Beagle Channel.
- Day 2: Sail east towards the Falkland Islands.
- Day 3-4: Falkland Islands.
- Day 5-6: At sea sailing towards South Georgia.
- Day 7-9: South Georgia.
- Day 10-11: At sea sailing towards the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula.
- Day 12-16: South Shetlands and Antarctic Peninsula.
- Day 17-18: Sail back through the Drake Passage.
- Day 19: Disembark and end in Ushuaia.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Quark Expeditions Ships
- World ExplorerOur WORLD EXPLORER can, in a unique way, combine all the requirements of sophisticated guests, lovingly finished down to the smallest deta… Read moreBuilt2018Guests200Crew125Length126mWidth19mStaterooms86Gross Tonnage9300 gtElectricity220vCruising Speed16 knots, in open waterDraft4.7m
- Akademik IoffeThe Akademik Ioffe was built for the Russian Academy of Science to the same specifications as its sister ship, the Akademik Sergey Vavilo… Read moreBuilt1989Guests96Crew63Length117mWidth18.3mStaterooms48Cruising Speed14.5 knots in open waterDraft6m
- Ocean AdventurerAs of June 2017, Quark Expeditions’ much beloved polar expedition ship the “Sea Adventurer” will be undergoing a multi-… Read moreBuilt1976 (refurbished in 1999 and 2002)Guests132Crew84Length101.1mWidth16.2mSuites57Cruising Speed12 knotsDraft4.5m
- Rather Poor
- DMDuncan MuirWritten on February 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
THE trip of a lifetime, itinery exceeded expectations AND so did the weather!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?A true expeditionÂ cruise aboard the excellent Vavilov (better than sister ship Ioffe because of its panoramic... Read moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- PSPoonam SatteeWritten on January 24, 20135.0 - Excellent
The trip was wonderfully organised, good mix of landings and zodiac excurions. On the sea days, it was hard to be bored in between yoga sessions, penguin lectures and the entertainment. Visiting Antarctica, The Falklands and South georgia was a humbling... Read moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- KKKathleen KerrWritten on February 26, 20125.0 - Excellent
Holiday of a lifetime, which will never be forgotten. Had an absolutely amazing time from start to finish. This holiday was beyond our expectations!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?King Penguins and their chicks, so funny!Â Gentoo chicks... Read moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- NSNorman SeddonWritten on February 16, 20125.0 - Excellent
A truly wonderful experience. It was a privilege to have had the opportunity to visit such an awe inspiring part of the world, and to have been made aware of the importance of keeping Antarctica and its wildlife in its present state for future... Read moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- JCJohn CrossWritten on February 14, 20125.0 - Excellent
This was a very special trip. We had fantastic weather and managed 19/20 planned landings by Zodiac. There was an abundance of wildlife, both birds and mammals, including some seldom seen birds and whales.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Read moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- ALAngela LongmanWritten on February 14, 20123.0 - Average
The Sea Spirit was very comfortable, the only problem they need to address is the food, as it was tepid and mediocre. We have been on Polar travels several times before and the food was always superb. not sure if the problem lies with Quark or the Danish... Read moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- DHDerek HolwillWritten on January 19, 20124.0 - Good
Fantastic - great photographic trip. A lot of days at sea though - so an interest in sea-birds useful! South Georgia should be a must for anyone who enjoys photographing wildlife, so the time toget there is well worthwhile.What was the most... Read moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- ABAndrew BarnesWritten on January 17, 20125.0 - Excellent
It was a long way to travel - but it was well worth it, started with a few days in Ushuaia (Argentina) before the expedition cruise started. Ushuaia is a small town with many overpriced so called duty free shops, and outside the town is the National Park -... Read moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- TJTeresa JonesWritten on March 14, 20115.0 - Excellent
A wonderful trip. Once youy have seen Antarctica, you understand the importance of conserving and protecting it. Be prepared to come back as an ambassador for the region!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip? Too many to say!Â The... Read moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- CDChristina DraperWritten on February 7, 20115.0 - Excellent
I had high expectations, but this trip surpassed them all. The ship was functional & comfortable; the ship crew & expedition team were fun & hard working. The landscapes and wildlife were AWESOME (I hate that word, but no other word does it justice!). The... Read moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia
- FridayFeb 14, 2020from Ushuaia19 DaysTuesdayMar 3, 2020to Ushuaia8 seats left$465USD $15,030
- ThursdayFeb 27, 2020from Ushuaia19 DaysMondayMar 16, 2020to Ushuaia8 seats left$498USD $16,097
- MondayNov 16, 2020from Ushuaia19 DaysFridayDec 4, 2020to Ushuaia8 seats left$480USD $15,515
- WednesdayJan 20, 2021from Ushuaia19 DaysSundayFeb 7, 2021to Ushuaia8 seats left$405USD $13,090
- SaturdayFeb 27, 2021from Ushuaia19 DaysWednesdayMar 17, 2021to Ushuaia8 seats left$480USD $15,515
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- PesoArgentina and Chile
- PoundFalkland Islands
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Argentina and Chile. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Argentina, Falkland Islands and Chile. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Argentina, Falkland Islands and Chile. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Argentina and Chile. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Ushuaia.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Quark Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 September 2019 the full payment of $13,090 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $13090 for Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Quark Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
- 775 km
- Stanley (Falkland Islands)
- 1,447 km
- South Georgia Island (England)
- 16 km
- Grytviken (Falkland Islands)
- 1,515 km
- South Shetland Islands (Argentina)
- 183 km
- Elephant Island (Chile)
- 1,125 km
- Antarctic Peninsula (Argentina)
- 1,741 km
- Ushuaia (Argentina)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $13,090 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,916 tours in Latin America
- covered by 237 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 6,300 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours