Antarctic Circle Quest
- Tour Operator:
- Quark Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Antarctic Peninsula
- Day 1: Start Ushuaia, Argentina
- Day 2: Board ship and sail along the Beagle Channel.
- Days 3-4: Cross the Drake Passage.
- Days 5-7: South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula
- Days 8-9: Antarctic Circle
- Days 10-11: Northbound Along the Peninsula
- Days 12-13: Sail back through the Drake Passage.
- Day 14: Disembark and end Ushuaia.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Quark Expeditions Ships
- Ocean DiamondThe Ocean Diamond is a modern, stable super-yacht with spacious cabins, all with private bathroom facilities and exterior views. This outs… Read moreBuilt1974 (renovation in 1986, 2012)Guests189Crew144Length124mWidth16mElectricity220vCruising Speed15.5 knotsDraft4.9m
- RCGS ResoluteRCGS Resolute is a Polar Adventure Ship named after the HMS Resolute, a British Royal Navy Arctic exploration vessel, as well as the Inui… Read moreBuilt1993Guests146Crew100Length122.8mWidth18mStaterooms74Gross Tonnage8378Electricity220 Volts/European PinBeam18mCruising Speed14 knotsDraft4.97m
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AGeoff Vaughan· April 10th, 2013The scenery was as breath- taking as I expected - if not more so: the animal life fantastic. What made the journey was the informative guides, the high quality food and the friendliness of all concerned. A fabulous trip that involved crossing the... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- ARichard Lort· March 6th, 2013I was introduced to Antarctica in the most amazing way. When we arrived there was a blanket of heavy fog the team got us on the zodiac and navigated on compass bearings. Suddenly like the curtain of a stage being pulled back we sat in sky of blue... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- ARichard Tresadern· March 5th, 2012Another fantastic trip to the wilderness that is Antarctica. Brilliant from start to finish with awesome scenery and wildlife experiences throughout on a fantastic ship. Experiencing the beauty of both Oraca's and Humpback whales upclose to to zodiacs... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- AJohn Ferriman· March 3rd, 2012A holiday that exceeded all expectations. Stunning scenery, abundant wildlife, a great team and a superb boat and crew. Seeing that being a penguin parent is true dedication! Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.....A quote... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- AMartin Grace· April 1st, 2011This was an expedition that promised much but delivered rather less, though I would have given it 3 stars out of 5 if there had been no description of the categories. We weren't told in advance that our Photographic and Whale Special had been... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- ADenise Williams· March 28th, 2011An absolutely amazing trip! It had been a long time coming as I booked it 18 months previously, but it did not disappoint. There was so much that was fantastic....the sheer beauty and enormousness (don't know if that is a real word) of it all, unspoilt... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- AKaren Riddle· March 20th, 2011A fantastic trip encompassing magnificent scenery and wildlife viewing. The whole trip was an incredible experience from start to finish, but for me the highlight was the afternoon spent kayaking in Paradise Bay. Imaging 360 degrees of snow capped... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- AJacqueline Faccenda· March 10th, 2011An amazing once in a lifetime trip- a spiritual place. There were so many the spectacular beauty of the scenery was breathtaking- sensory overload.I could have watched the penguins for hours, the seals were entertaining and the whales majestic. Woody... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- ALinda Wills· March 4th, 2011This was a holiday of a life time, and was beyond all our expectations. The whole expedition was superbly organised and all the expedition staff were so enthusiastic, knowledgable and helpful, making sure that everyone had the best experience possible.... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
- ARichard Boardman· February 15th, 2011The journey to and from Ushuaia was long and tedious but when we got on the boat things improved immediately. The journey across Drakes Passage to the Antarctic Peninsula was a bit rough and I was sick until the Doctor gave me some very good pills.... Show moreReview collected by Quark Expeditions
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday22 Feb, 2022EnglishMonday7 Mar, 2022$10,4950% Interest Instalments
- Friday4 Mar, 2022EnglishThursday17 Mar, 2022$11,9950% Interest Instalments
- Sunday15 Jan, 2023EnglishSaturday28 Jan, 2023$13,2950% Interest Instalments
- Saturday4 Feb, 2023EnglishFriday17 Feb, 2023$15,8950% Interest Instalments
- Tuesday14 Feb, 2023EnglishMonday27 Feb, 2023$11,2950% Interest Instalments
- Thursday16 Feb, 2023EnglishWednesday1 Mar, 2023$15,8950% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar