- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 70
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Tel Aviv
- Masada National Park
- Stay overnight in a Bedouin camp
- Walk the four quarters of the Old City
- Hike to the famous fortress of Masada
- Swim in the Dead Sea
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Tel Aviv
- Day 2: Tel Aviv/Haifa (1B, 1L)
- Day 3: Haifa/Nazareth/Galilee (1B)
- Day 4: Galilee/Jericho (1B)
- Day 7: Jerusalem (1B)
- Day 6: Jerusalem (1B)
- Day 5: Masada/Dead Sea/Jerusalem (1B)
- Day 8: Jerusalem (1B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ASinuu S· October 30th, 2018The tour guide we had in Jerusalem was brilliant. Very professional and knows a lot about the history of this historic place (Israel)Trip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AJeremy S· October 22nd, 2018Primary reason I would recommend this type of travel was our guide, Naz. He made the trip unforgettable and I have not seen that level of service outside of g adventures.Trip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AGail S· October 4th, 2018For this type of travel G-Adventures organized a very good tour.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AHannah K· September 8th, 2018Excellently organised, stress free travel, decent accommodation.Trip date: August 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- APaul C· August 28th, 2018I love G's style. It's stress free and very liberating if you want to travel to somewhere a bit off the beaten track whilst feeling safe. you get to meet people who are like minded but from different places from around the worldTrip date: August 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ANiklas R· August 27th, 2018The tour was good, but I had an awesome tour in South Africa with "Eathstompers"Trip date: August 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AJoel W· August 23rd, 2018I have used Gadventures on several trips, the trips are amazing, the price is the most competitive.Trip date: August 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AClaudia W· August 21st, 2018professional, well organized, relaxed, diversifiedTrip date: August 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ALouise A· August 18th, 2018Professional, well organised tours and lots of advice givenTrip date: August 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- SMSarah· July 17th, 2016Fabulous trip! Our CEO was fantastic, both knowledgable AND entertaining :) Accommodation was fabulous, and I got to see and experience a bit of the wide variety of cultures within Israel and the West Bank. I would love to do it all again! Thanks G... Show moreTrip date: July 2016
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday14 Jan, 2022$2,199$1,8690% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday4 Feb, 2022EnglishFriday11 Feb, 2022$2,199$1,8690% Interest Instalments
- -15%Friday18 Feb, 2022EnglishFriday25 Feb, 2022$2,199$1,8690% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday4 Mar, 2022EnglishFriday11 Mar, 2022$2,499$2,1240% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday18 Mar, 2022EnglishFriday25 Mar, 2022$2,499$2,1240% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday1 Apr, 2022EnglishFriday8 Apr, 2022$2,499$2,1240% Interest Instalments
- -15%Friday29 Apr, 2022EnglishFriday6 May, 2022$2,499$2,1240% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday13 May, 2022EnglishFriday20 May, 2022$2,499$2,1240% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday27 May, 2022EnglishFriday3 Jun, 2022$2,499$2,1240% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationFriday10 Jun, 2022EnglishFriday17 Jun, 2022$2,299$1,9540% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the departure city for the tour and is it included in the tour price?
- Is it possible add excursions in this tour?
- I want to be baptized in the river of jordan, is it possible to have during during the trip?
- What time should we arrive on Day 1?
- I'm a solo traveller having this tour, what is my accommodation set up?
- Are you doing Israel tours?
- Is it feasible to attend this trip as a vegan?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar