- Our saving
- US $ 2,073
- Tel Aviv
- Stay overnight in a Bedouin camp
- Walk the four quarters of the Old City
- Hike to the famous fortress of Masada
- Swim in the Dead Sea
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- SSinuu SWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour guide we had in Jerusalem was brilliant. Very professional and knows a lot about the history of this historic place (Israel)Review collected by G Adventures
- JJeremy SWritten on October 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Primary reason I would recommend this type of travel was our guide, Naz. He made the trip unforgettable and I have not seen that level of service outside of g adventures.Review collected by G Adventures
- GGail SWritten on October 4, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
For this type of travel G-Adventures organized a very good tour.Review collected by G Adventures
- HHannah KWritten on September 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellently organised, stress free travel, decent accommodation.Review collected by G Adventures
- PPaul CWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I love G's style. It's stress free and very liberating if you want to travel to somewhere a bit off the beaten track whilst feeling safe. you get to meet people who are like minded but from different places from around the worldReview collected by G Adventures
- NNiklas RWritten on August 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was good, but I had an awesome tour in South Africa with "Eathstompers"Review collected by G Adventures
- JJoel WWritten on August 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have used Gadventures on several trips, the trips are amazing, the price is the most competitive.Review collected by G Adventures
- CClaudia WWritten on August 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
professional, well organized, relaxed, diversifiedReview collected by G Adventures
- LLouise AWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Professional, well organised tours and lots of advice givenReview collected by G Adventures
- SMSarahWritten on July 17, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fabulous trip! Our CEO was fantastic, both knowledgable AND entertaining :) Accommodation was fabulous, and I got to see and experience a bit of the wide variety of cultures within Israel and the West Bank. I would love to do it all again! Thanks G... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Tel Aviv
- Day 2 Tel Aviv/Haifa (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Haifa/Nazareth/Galilee (1B)
- Day 4 Galilee/Jericho (1B)
- Day 5 Masada/Dead Sea/Jerusalem (1B)
- Day 6 Jerusalem (1B)
- Day 7 Jerusalem (1B)
- Day 8 Jerusalem (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the departure city for the tour and is it included in the tour price?
The first day of the tour is the same day you should schedule your planned arrival in Tel Aviv as accommodation is included from this day.
Is it possible add excursions in this tour?
G Adventures doesn't have an option to add excursions. We can however assist in booking your back to back tours.
I want to be baptized in the river of jordan, is it possible to have during during the trip?
That would not be an option as part of the trip, so it would have to be something you would need to look into independently and organize during your free time on the tour.
You can talk with the tour leader on day 1 of the tour as they are the local experts and they may be able to assist you with the arrangements.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- FridayFeb 22, 2019from Jerusalem8 DaysFridayMar 1, 2019to Tel Aviv0 seats left$80USD $1,919
- FridayMar 1, 2019from Jerusalem8 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to Tel AvivOnly 2 seats left$80USD $1,919
- FridayMar 8, 2019from Jerusalem8 DaysFridayMar 15, 2019to Tel AvivOnly 2 seats left$96USD $2,303
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Jerusalem8 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Tel Aviv0 seats left$96USD $2,303
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Jerusalem8 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Tel Aviv5 seats left$96USD $2,303Instant BookHold my
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Jerusalem8 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Tel Aviv6 seats left$96USD $2,303Instant BookHold my
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Jerusalem8 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Tel AvivOnly 1 seat left$96USD $2,303
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Jerusalem8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Tel AvivOnly 1 seat left$96USD $2,303
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Jerusalem8 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Tel AvivOnly 1 seat left$96USD $2,303
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Jerusalem8 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Tel Aviv0 seats left$96USD $2,303
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- ShekelIsrael and Palestinian Territory
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Israel. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Jerusalem is the starting point and Tel Aviv is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $2,073 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2073 for Israel Explorer, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Jerusalem (Israel)
- 5 km
- Bethlehem (Palestinian Territory)
- 46 km
- Masada (Israel)
- 27 km
- Dead Sea (Israel)
- 142 km
- Sea of Galilee (Israel)
- 29 km
- Nazareth (Israel)
- 86 km
- Tel Aviv (Israel)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,073 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,524 tours in Asia
- covered by 536 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Israel Explorer