- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
- Walk through rice terraces
- Soak in local hot springs
- Enjoy delicious Balinese cuisine
- Day 1 Sanur
- Day 2 Sanur/Munduk (1B, 1D)
- Day 3 Munduk/Kintamani (1B)
- Day 4 Kintamani/Ubud (1B, 1L)
- Day 5 Ubud (1B)
- Day 6 Ubud/Candi Dasa (1B)
- Day 7 Candi Dasa (1B)
- Day 8 Candi Dasa (1B)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by G Adventures
G Adventures gives you the opportunity to explore interesting and unusual places at a great price. The G Adventures reviews show high ratings from satisfied customers for all aspects of the trip, so you can be assured that you will be in good hands. If you have any questions at any time during your trip, 24 hour support is offered, so there will always be someone to answer your queries. There are various styles of trip on offer to cater for different tastes, along with a wide range of destinations and departure dates. If you look at the G Adventures reviews you will see that you can travel far and wide, with enthusiastic and helpful guides to assist you during your trip.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Geoff· September 24th, 2022Excellent tour leader and tour met my needs.G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Geoff - We can't wait to have you back.Trip date: September 2022
- NJnarelle· September 10th, 2022Well organised, fun , interesting and would def recommend this trip !G Adventures commented on this reviewHi Narelle! Thanks for taking the time to send through your review! Much appreciatedTrip date: August 2022
- ABrigitte Hanslmeier· June 28th, 2022Perfect way to discover Bali. Thank you Budi, we couldn?t have hoped for a better CEO.Trip date: December 2022Review collected by G Adventures
- Anna· December 16th, 2019Tour has definitely exceeded my expectations. We covered a lot of areas in a week and have seen many wonderful places. If I were traveling by myself I would not have been able to see as much, stress-free. Our chief experience officer (CEO), Vera, was... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- GRGillian· December 14th, 2019Well, I've been travelling to SE Asia every year for the last 8 years now, however never having never arranged a trip with Tourradar/GAdventures before, I was a little apprehensive, knowing nothing about my fellow travellers or how things would turn... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- CHChristina· November 23rd, 2019This tour gave me the ability to experience Bali in a way I may not have if I had travelled solo. The country is beautiful, and to experience through such a friendly and informative guide was wonderfu. I truly enjoyed meeting my fellow travellers. I... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- TBTania· October 16th, 2019Had the best time ever ... our guide was fabulous and Bali was amazingG Adventures commented on this reviewHappy to hear it - thank you Tania!Trip date: October 2019
- Reem· September 13th, 2019The guide, experience, the cities, and activities that were included were beyond amazing!!! The accommodations and food were mediocre at best. Bali was an awesome place to go visit and I’d highly recommend!!!G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Reem - so happy you enjoyed!Trip date: August 2019
- Alyssa· February 14th, 2019This tour was phenomenal. The itinerary was great - we got to see a lot and experience Balinese culture without it feeling rushed. Trying to pick the highlight of the trip is hard - the Jatiluwih rice terraces were beautiful, the views of Mt. Batur from... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThank YOU Alyssa, our world deserves more you!Trip date: January 2019
- LSLori· November 2nd, 2018Great tour, fantastic guide, got to experience things that I wouldn’t have if I traveled on my own (like a Balinese wedding!)... and everything is made easy!G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Lori - we do appreciate it.Trip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$849
- Sunday16 Apr, 2023Sunday23 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$849
- Sunday23 Apr, 2023Sunday30 Apr, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$849
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday30 Apr, 2023Sunday7 May, 2023English$849
- Sunday7 May, 2023Sunday14 May, 2023English$849
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 May, 2023Sunday21 May, 2023English$849
- Sunday21 May, 2023Sunday28 May, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$849
- Sunday28 May, 2023Sunday4 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$849
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday4 Jun, 2023Sunday11 Jun, 2023English$799Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023English$799Book With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you please tell me the hotels in which the tour will stay?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
Puri Dalem Hotel (or similar)
Meme Surung Homestay (or similar)
Lakeview Hotel Bali (or similar)
Champlung Sari Hotel (or similar)
Ashyana Candidasa Resort (or similar)
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Solo travellers do not have to pay a single supplement as this is a group trip designed for shared accommodation. You will be paired in multi-share accommodation with travellers of the same sex, which is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience! If you would prefer your own room for the duration of the trip then a single supplement is available. Please contact our travel experts to arrange this.
- Are triple rooms available?
The price you can see is per person accommodated in twin share accommodation. Unfortunately, most of the G Adventures tours are based on twin share accommodation which means that the 3rd person of your group will be accommodated with another traveller of the same gender and similar age (if possible).
- What is the name of the hotel used for this tour?
The joining hotel will be the following:
Puri Dalem Hotel
Address: Jl. Hang Tuah No.23, Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIndonesia
- Type EIndonesia
- Type FIndonesia
- Type GIndonesia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Indonesia and Indonesia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Indonesia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Indonesia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 15th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 15th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and G Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "G Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Indonesia
- Indonesia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Bali Tour Itinerary: from 3 to 7 Days (with Airfares)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Indonesia from Sanur
- Indonesia In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 8 days Indonesia
- Operators in Asia
- Classic Bali Tours in Indonesia
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Bali Tours
- Indonesia Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Indonesia tours