Sail Greece - Santorini to Mykonos
- Our saving
- US $ 1,243
- Enjoy the nightlife of Mykonos
- Sail the Cyclades
- Explore the mythology and history of Naxos
- Soak up the nightlife of Ios
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Heike Zimmer's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentA small group size combined with a passionate tour leader made this trip an once in a lifetime experience. Everything wa... Read more
- Catharina's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentWe had a fantastic tour of Greece mainland & a few of the Islands. Dina our Tour leader was absolutely amazing - best T... Read more
- Kathie's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodExcellent itinerary and excellent tour guide, except for night on boat when there were only five cabins with one three-q... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Santorini – Ios
- Day 2-6: Sailing the Greek Islands
- Day 7: Mykonos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2015
What is the local payment?
For Sail Greece - Santorini to Mykonos 2015, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marie1st February 2018
Sail Greece - Santorini to Mykonos
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to MykonosOnly 3 seats left$52USD $1,243+ $118 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to MykonosOnly 1 seat left$55USD $1,315+ $118 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Mykonos0 seats left$58USD $1,392+ $118 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Mykonos0 seats left$58USD $1,392+ $118 KittySold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to MykonosOnly 2 seats left$58USD $1,392+ $118 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to MykonosOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,339+ $118 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Mykonos4 seats left$54USD $1,306+ $118 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Mykonos4 seats left$54USD $1,306+ $118 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Santorini8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Mykonos4 seats left$53USD $1,282+ $118 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Mykonos10+ seats left$52USD $1,243+ $118 KittyInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Santorini is the starting point and Mykonos is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $1,243 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1243 for Sail Greece - Santorini to Mykonos, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 56 km
- Amorgos (Greece)
- 68 km
- Cyclades (Greece)
- 22 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,243 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,871 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers