Sail Greece: Santorini to Mykonos
- US $ 1,475
- Enjoy the nightlife of Mykonos
- Sail the Cyclades
- Explore the mythology and history of Naxos
- Soak up the nightlife of Ios
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, Sailboat, Discovery
- Intrepid Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Santorini – Ios
- Day 2-6: Sailing the Greek Islands
- Day 7: Mykonos
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PeterWritten on October 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time meeting lots of new friends who all got on from many nationalities. At a restaurant one evening another group asked if we were a family which is how we ended up but without the disputes! Our skipper, Rita displayed wonderful leadership &... Read moreReview collected by Intrepid Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the local payment?
For Sail Greece - Santorini to Mykonos 2015, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard23rd October 2019
Sail Greece: Santorini to Mykonos
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Mykonos8 seats leftUSD $1,475+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Mykonos10+ seats leftUSD $1,475+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Mykonos9 seats leftUSD $1,475+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Mykonos8 seats leftUSD $1,535+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Mykonos10+ seats leftUSD $1,535+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Mykonos6 seats leftUSD $1,580+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 15, 2020from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Mykonos10+ seats leftUSD $1,475+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from Santorini8 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to Mykonos10+ seats leftUSD $1,475+ $111 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 26, 2020from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayOct 3, 2020to Mykonos9 seats leftUSD $1,475+ $111 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Santorini is the starting point and Mykonos is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 56 km
- Amorgos (Greece)
- 68 km
- Cyclades (Greece)
- 22 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,475 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,322 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers