Sail Greece: Santorini to Mykonos
- Our saving
- US $ 1,459
- +4 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Enjoy the nightlife of Mykonos
- Sail the Cyclades
- Explore the mythology and history of Naxos
- Soak up the nightlife of Ios
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
- ciprian's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Test Review. Please ignore.
- Catherine V. Quinn's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Olga is great. Easy going; very knowledgeable. 10 stars for Olga!!
- IngridJansons's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - Good
In August 2018 I did the Athens-Santorini tour, but unfortunately I was disappointed. While the itinerary and accomodation was great, as was the group, I felt our tour guide did the bare minimum. Sometimes we skipped orientation tours, rarely got maps, was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Santorini – Ios
- Day 2-6: Sailing the Greek Islands
- Day 7: Mykonos
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the local payment?
For Sail Greece - Santorini to Mykonos 2015, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
Sail Greece: Santorini to Mykonos
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Mykonos9 seats left$61USD $1,459+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Mykonos10+ seats left$61USD $1,459+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Mykonos10+ seats left$61USD $1,459+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Mykonos9 seats left$61USD $1,459+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Mykonos10+ seats left$61USD $1,459+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Mykonos10+ seats left$61USD $1,459+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Mykonos10+ seats left$61USD $1,459+ $113 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Santorini8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Mykonos10+ seats left$61USD $1,459+ $113 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Santorini is the starting point and Mykonos is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 January 2019 the full payment of $1,459 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1459 for Sail Greece: Santorini to Mykonos, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 56 km
- Amorgos (Greece)
- 68 km
- Cyclades (Greece)
- 22 km
- Naxos (Greece)
- 39 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,459 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,448 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers